over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoins

evolutionpep

Kilo Klub Member
Any brothers own any? Any brothers prefer to pay for their gear with it? i want to hear some feedback from all the brothers on their opinions on the Bitcoin!! If you are not sure what a Bitcoin is click the link below.

Getting started - Bitcoin

bitcoin_logo_flat_coin_star_by_carbonism-d3h79mu.jpg

China recently banned all financial institutions from dealing with bitcoins..
China Bans Financial Companies From Bitcoin Transactions - Bloomberg

All it takes is ONE piece of legislation PROPOSED to regulate or shut it down in USA and your going from $1000 to under $100 very quick! After the Chinese news it dropped 20% Why not use e-gold instead. Then volatility is limited to the price of gold (or silver), which believe are both heading lower for an extended period.

Paying for gear... I would rather eat the $25 WU fee than lose much more than that inside a day on the swings bitcoin has. I don`t own any.

Another shot at bitcoin, Chase bank is supposed to be coming out with their own "anonymous" internet payment system similar to bitcoin, releasing next year I think.
Here's How One Mega-Bank Is Trying To Crush Bitcoin (AMZN, EBAY, GOOG, JPM)

China recently banned all financial institutions from dealing with bitcoins..
China Bans Financial Companies From Bitcoin Transactions - Bloomberg

All it takes is ONE piece of legislation PROPOSED to regulate or shut it down in USA and your going from $1000 to under $100 very quick! After the Chinese news it dropped 20% Why not use e-gold instead. Then volatility is limited to the price of gold (or silver), which believe are both heading lower for an extended period.

Paying for gear... I would rather eat the $25 WU fee than lose much more than that inside a day on the swings bitcoin has. I don`t own any.

Another shot at bitcoin, Chase bank is supposed to be coming out with their own "anonymous" internet payment system similar to bitcoin, releasing next year I think.
Here's How One Mega-Bank Is Trying To Crush Bitcoin (AMZN, EBAY, GOOG, JPM)

This is all great info. This is why I started the thread. Keep in mind bitcoin is already back up to $930.00 and looks like its going up.
I have associates that have made six figures off this. My main concern is the exchange to real money. Also what about paying capital gains? The IRS hasn't even figured out what their going to do.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Do any board sponsors accept bitcoin for payment? You can get in and out of bitcoin quickly in order to avoid the volatility. It's the best way to preserve anonymity.

Do any board sponsors accept bitcoin for payment? You can get in and out of bitcoin quickly in order to avoid the volatility. It's the best way to preserve anonymity.

We are!

Any other sponsors that sell anything other than research chems and peptides?

Any other sponsors that sell anything other than research chems and peptides?

Not that I know of but if I come across one I will send you the info

Kick myself everyday as this grows for the fact I did not jump on it when I was one of the few to know about it when it first started.

Kick myself everyday as this grows for the fact I did not jump on it when I was one of the few to know about it when it first started.

Me too

Not that I know of but if I come across one I will send you the info

I'm surprised that it is not standard for people in this underground industry to accept bitcoin. Underground markets like Silk Road on Tor used it, and if volatility is an issue the prices can be constantly changed to reflect that, while people can buy and sell bitcoin in their own currency almost instantly.

I'm surprised that it is not standard for people in this underground industry to accept bitcoin. Underground markets like Silk Road on Tor used it, and if volatility is an issue the prices can be constantly changed to reflect that, while people can buy and sell bitcoin in their own currency almost instantly.

I agree. That's why we offer it as payment now.

Can you buy partial bit coins? It looks like 1 is around $750.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Can you buy partial bit coins? It looks like 1 is around $750.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Yes you can. i have a broker so if any of you guys need help PM me And I will send him your way.

Is mining profitable today? I heard it's not that easy to gain something at present.

Is mining profitable today? I heard it's not that easy to gain something at present.

It is if done correctly

We are trying to implement bitcoin into our shop, it seems promising but not sure how many people are using it out there in reality except for laundering money.

I got into BTC early when very few people knew of them and the people that did thought it was crazy. It still isn't to late to invest. More and more online retailers are taking BTC as payment. We just need a giant like amazon or ebay to start taking them.

Bit coins are hard to mine these days with the increased demand and popularity I get half the ammout mined as I use to 6 months ago. If you want to buy,, buy but mining them even on a high end gaming rig seems to be a waste of time

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws