over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone in the IT field in the OC area.

TheeBC

Registered
Newbies
So, anyone in the IT field? Im in school currently working towards a MCSA this year then on to some cisco stuff in a few months. Just finished A+ certification. Looking to get into the field. Any tips/advice.

And for any potential jobs.

My hobbies are Lifting Dumbbells.

Thank you.

So, anyone in the IT field? Im in school currently working towards a MCSA this year then on to some cisco stuff in a few months. Just finished A+ certification. Looking to get into the field. Any tips/advice.

And for any potential jobs.

My hobbies are Lifting Dumbbells.

Thank you.

Yes, if you want great pay, benefits, and always have a job? Get into PACs administration. Essentially it's an IT guy who manages the image management servers in a hospital. They help store move and back up CT scans, MRI images, X-rays, and ultrasound scans. On top of that once you get good you can start helping developing the interface between the imaging device to medical records you can make 150k plus easy. There is a huge shortage in the PACs field

Yes, if you want great pay, benefits, and always have a job? Get into PACs administration. Essentially it's an IT guy who manages the image management servers in a hospital. They help store move and back up CT scans, MRI images, X-rays, and ultrasound scans. On top of that once you get good you can start helping developing the interface between the imaging device to medical records you can make 150k plus easy. There is a huge shortage in the PACs field

Doesn't sound to shabby. Are you with them currently? I'll need to acquire experience in a smaller environment before I go into something that big. Seems like all of the big companies want the one stop IT guy which I feel is highly not highly attainable.

Doesn't sound to shabby. Are you with them currently? I'll need to acquire experience in a smaller environment before I go into something that big. Seems like all of the big companies want the one stop IT guy which I feel is highly not highly attainable.

All you need is a solid background in IT and database management. If you understand HL7 you'll get a job in under 30 days of looking. HL7 is the language all medical equipment use to communicate with databases, electronic medical records, and different servers. HL7 is easy to learn if you want to. They always hire entry level guys and mentor / train them to move up. Do some research online to see what other credentials will help you obtain this type of position. TRUST ME YOU WONT GO WRONG. I interface with the PACs team all the time in my line of work. I just don't understand why more IT guys don't go this route. There are hospitals in every dam city in the USA, great pay, great benefits, great job security, and not as hard to get into as you would think.

Last edited:
I do have to ask what PAC's is? Ive got a minor in IT, and looking to do my IT certs, i really want to change over to IT, asap, so pac's and HL7? Not sure what those acronyms mean but if u could guide me in the right direction id appreciate it!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I do have to ask what PAC's is? Ive got a minor in IT, and looking to do my IT certs, i really want to change over to IT, asap, so pac's and HL7? Not sure what those acronyms mean but if u could guide me in the right direction id appreciate it!!

PAC = Picture Archive Center
PAC's= Picture Archive Center Systems
MIA= Medical Image Archive
They all mean the same shit diff people call them diff things. They are all admin jobs-
HL7 is the language all medical equipment use to communicate with other systems at a facility. Google info on it tuns out there-
Go to engineeringjobs dot com and search for PAC admin / it jobs. You can see what they ask for to qualifying for the position. Keep in mind they always request many many qualifications, but this is a wish list don't be intimidated. Compare several jobs and understand the industry basic reqs and go from there.

Last edited:
PAC = Picture Archive Center

PAC's= Picture Archive Center Systems

HL7 is the language all medical equipment use to communicate with other systems at a facility. Google info on it tuns out there-

Go to engineeringjobs dot com and search for PAC admin / it jobs. You can see what they ask for to qualifying for the position. Keep in mind they always request many many qualifications, but this is a wish list don't be intimidated. Compare several jobs and understand the industry basic reqs and go from there.

Thank you! Im gonna be busy doing this when i get a free moment! Sorry i sent u a pm about all this as well! Disregard if ud like!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner