over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

laptop experts

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What are the best laptops that you would recommend for great speed, a good sized HD ect? Is solid state harddrive worth the extra money for window based pcs? Is Apple worth it compared to pc? Apple seems a lot more expensive when I was checking them out last night at bestbuy.

Get a Macbook Pro 15" and also purchase AppleCare, you won't regret it. If you need to run Windows or any other OS like Linux etc they can all be run using Parallels which basically makes Windows a Virtual Machine and they run just like a real version of Windows.

I converted to Mac in 2007 and haven't looked back, I have to still use Windows for programming related work but I do it all in virtual machines now and it runs fine and no problems.

Mac's do cost most but you won't regret your purchase, very reliable hardware and I am someone that uses his computers at least 12-14 hours a day both at home and outside the home doing programming.

One thing you'll really appreciate is not having to install a bazillion updates all the time like Windows, you can use Antivirus but I will tell you there isn't many malwares or viruses for Mac, its common sense just the same as when using Windows and don't click or open shit from people you don't know....Mac is way less of a target, sure a virus may come about every so often but it is nothing like Windows.

Let it be known I have used computers since the mid 80's, I was a hardcore DOS and Windows user all through the 90's up until 2007 and swore Windows was the best for everything.

One night my primary PC broke down and my laptop was at a jobsite and in an emergency I plugged in a MacMini and since then I have never looked back, I converted my Windows machine to a virtual machine and since then I use OSX as my main operating system and everything else in VM and life is good, I run a business and don't have time to waste.

OSX isn't some glitzy OS, its based on Unix and is a very powerful OS and very stable, there's a reason hackers prefer Mac hardware

Solid state drive is certainly worth the extra money. It speeds toe entire laptop up considerably.

What are the best laptops that you would recommend for great speed, a good sized HD ect? Is solid state harddrive worth the extra money for window based pcs? Is Apple worth it compared to pc? Apple seems a lot more expensive when I was checking them out last night at bestbuy.

solid state is the best upgrade you can get.

i have had macbooks for the last 7 years and love them however the latst machines from apple are dated badly.

However they should be announcing new laptops in about 4 weeks at wwdc. they have the new skylake chips + polaris 11 hopefully which will be a drastic increase in power

I've had a Apple refurbished MacBook Air for 4 years now - still just as fast as day 1. I was always a hardcore Windows & android guy. Now I've got an iPhone and MacBook Air. The integration is so nice.

For what I use it for(client photos, surfing, Netflix) it's perfect. I don't ever need a disk drive, and I am OCD about cleaning my hard drive so don't need a ton of space. This can be remedied with a external hd though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of folks take 2 year old MBPs- pop in an SSD and a memory upgrade and they really fly.

I'd wait 1 month- Apple has to announce some new shit. New skylakes, better GPU, better SSDs, thunderbolt lots of stuff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity