over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Internet Explorer 9

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
Seems to be very stable and very fast on the platforms I've tested which would include Vista & 7 32 & 64 bit.

Full release, not beta.

Is it as fast as chrome or firefox, or just faster than IE 8

I find it faster than all of them. Extremely stable. I look at it as the Windows 7 of IE.

Are you pretty comfortable with the security? That's always been my main concern with IE, ...well Microsoft in general. Haha!! That's probably why over the last 25 years I've rarely rolled out a Microsoft server. But I'm stuck with the desktops.

Are you pretty comfortable with the security? That's always been my main concern with IE, ...well Microsoft in general. Haha!! That's probably why over the last 25 years I've rarely rolled out a Microsoft server. But I'm stuck with the desktops.

In terms of security IE is always going to be the hardest hit reason is hackers are continually looking for exploits and writing virus to attack IE specifically due to it market share.

FF is best imo due to is more secure and has heaps of add on that once you start using you can't live with out if changes everything.

Kaiser, How would you rate the Opera web browser? that's what i primarily use. I like the format much better. It was the first with speed dial, etc. my only issue is that some websites don't support opera very well. Aside from that, what do you think of it?

You basically said it. There are a lot of websites that do not support it so I end to stick with just IE or FF. I do like the interface though.

You basically said it. There are a lot of websites that do not support it so I end to stick with just IE or FF. I do like the interface though.

Thats its only downfall. I use both Opera and Firefox, but I like Opera so much more, that i only switch to FF when I need to be on a website that isn't supported. For me, its much faster and I get much less security breaches. I used firefox a couple months back and in just a half hour I got hit with that Antivira AV virus, but i have no issues with Opera.

Problem is that NCSA Mosaic is the core of Netscape and IE. Mosaic was the first real browser back in the 90s, and will probably be the last as it has such a foot hold compared to the rest.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear