over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaming computer?

heavymetal64

Registered
Building a custom gaming computer, but would prefer to have it pre assembled.

Check out alienware since they are top notch, but prices are a little outrageous.

Any reccommendations for pre assembled gaming computers?

Build your Alienware gaming PC online then check the specs against one from the Outlet. They look brand new and have the same warranty as a new one. They are refurbs and ones that were shipped to people that had credit problems and shipped back. You can save up to 60% most of the time.

Alienware Desktops | Dell

if you dont want to spend a ton extra just build one to the same specs as an alienware. it will be much cheaper. them things is ripoffs

I may just have to do that. Good idea.

So I just looked at the low end area 51 desktop for $2399. I went to pricewatch.com and added the exact same spec parts together for $1100. I am so glad I am not into gaming any more. That is gear GH and food money!!!

Thanks guys! Newegg.com is great as well.

CyberPower PC's are the same thing as Alineware except seemed to be priced signifigantly lower.

Getting AC run in my man cave then making this purchase!

I had a computer that would blow away most of the alienware put together for me at Microcenter. Some of the parts I even bought at Newegg because microcenter didnt have them. From newegg I bought a good RAID card and RAID certified hard drives. I had them put on a RAID 10 configuration, thats with 4 drives.
Microcenter did a good job and it only cost me about $160 in labor, and thats well worth me not getting the headache I would have gottem putting that thing together. That included installing windows 7 64 bit and buying windows itself.
Alienware is way over priced and not what it used to be say some, since it was bought by DELL.

i only have a gaming laptop that i used to replace my desktop. I use the laptop for everything, video editing, photo editing, gaming etc....blows doors off others... and i built it myself. Check out SAGER....loved mine and has a flat black hard shell with no flimsy parts. Get something you can upgrade though if you want to stay current with everything...then a laptop isnt for you...since upgrading is next to non existent due to motherboards integrated with everything.

My I7 SAGER with 1ghz video laptop was about 900 .....but it wont be worth anything once the next generation stuff comes out....

One thing you can do is purchase a good 700 dollar computer...That will get you an good processor/ram/hard drive etc. Then, purchase a video card and a better power supply to run the card. Install those 2 things (very easy), and you are good to go for a few years. :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131