over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Verizon Samsung Fascinate - Gingerbread

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
This update on the operating system to Gingerbread makes this phone much more stable and bug free. The word/text recognition is a little off, but nevertheless, much better all around. If your Fascinate hasn't updated automatically yet, you can manually update it. Turn off WiFi, then go to Settings/About Phone/System Updates/Check New. Note it will not update with WiFi enabled. Of course if you rooted your phone and you froze certain applications, I'm sure you know that you have to unfreeze them or the update will fail.

So nice to see another Fassy owner in here.:D I'm into mod/hack/rom community so I've had various build's of GB since the summer and actually have ice cream sandwich on mine now but yes many stock owners seem to like the new GB. IMO not as much of a leap up from Froyo as Froyo was to eclair but hey so many of us thought Verizon was casting off to never never land after the 2.2 update

does this apply to mezmerize?

Well you're on on a different carrier even though are phones are the exact same hardware. Cruise over to rootzwiki and you'll find guys running ICS on mez and showcase, just using your guys own radios/modems. I do think mms might be the one problem with the ICS rom but otherwise its fully functional

Well you're on on a different carrier even though are phones are the exact same hardware. Cruise over to rootzwiki and you'll find guys running ICS on mez and showcase, just using your guys own radios/modems. I do think mms might be the one problem with the ICS rom but otherwise its fully functional

this is over my head lol. i had my old eris rooted with cyanogen mod and lost pretty much all functionality. im nervous to fuck with the os on the mezmerize, even though it's not near what it's could be, I would hate to maake it worse again lol.

this is over my head lol. i had my old eris rooted with cyanogen mod and lost pretty much all functionality. im nervous to fuck with the os on the mezmerize, even though it's not near what it's could be, I would hate to maake it worse again lol.

That's completely understandable. Mind me asking if you are rooted or have done any thing to take your phone beyond factory stock. Its relatively easy to get it on and if you want I'd be willing to step by step you thru it. If not that's totally cool too

That's completely understandable. Mind me asking if you are rooted or have done any thing to take your phone beyond factory stock. Its relatively easy to get it on and if you want I'd be willing to step by step you thru it. If not that's totally cool too

I would be open to trying this again if u think its worth it? Loss of some functionality is something I cannot put up with, so if you think thats avoidable and the root is worth it for mezmerise I am down bro!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I would be open to trying this again if u think its worth it? Loss of some functionality is something I cannot put up with, so if you think thats avoidable and the root is worth it for mezmerise I am down bro!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Confession just last night I reverted back from ICS to CM7 myself. The lack of MMS finally caught up to me and I was sent some holiday mms's and I could not get them. Also the camcorder does not work on this build. Camera is a-ok though. So the ICS rom is functional minus two things [mms and camcorder]. So given your above statement I'd maybe wait till another update comes and one or both of those things gets fixed. When is that update coming who knows?

Confession just last night I reverted back from ICS to CM7 myself. The lack of MMS finally caught up to me and I was sent some holiday mms's and I could not get them. Also the camcorder does not work on this build. Camera is a-ok though. So the ICS rom is functional minus two things [mms and camcorder]. So given your above statement I'd maybe wait till another update comes and one or both of those things gets fixed. When is that update coming who knows?

lol ok thanks brother. Shoot me a pm when something comes along that will not make me want to smash the thing into a million pieces!

lol ok thanks brother. Shoot me a pm when something comes along that will not make me want to smash the thing into a million pieces!

Will do. To be very frank it might be January and CM9. jt1134 is a part of the CM team [the lead dog for the fascinate]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131