over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great speakers..

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I dont know much about sound systems at all like speakers and stuff. All my life i have used the simple logitech speakers on computers.

But i want a wicked sound system. I am not looking at bose or anything, that stuff is more for clarity and its expensive.

But more like the speakers lot of DJ's have. you know the once that you can feel the beat in your heart. like at teh club or something. What are those speakers called. I want to buy one or two and hook it to my computer.

most speakers will require an amplifier. Do you have one on hand or will you need to buy one?

The other option are powered "pro audio" monitors. The downside to those is your music may sound flat.

You could use sound reinforcement speakers, but that would be overkill IMHO.

most speakers will require an amplifier. Do you have one on hand or will you need to buy one?

The other option are powered "pro audio" monitors. The downside to those is your music may sound flat.

You could use sound reinforcement speakers, but that would be overkill IMHO.

No, no amp, but willing to buy one. I mean i dont need something crazy to throw a party but maybe an amp and one speaker. I just need ti while i am working out at home, the comptuer speakers just dont cut it.

I was also thinking bout buying a computer with beats audio. Do you think its worth it? I saw an all in one computer at costco with beats audio and it sounded awesome (very clear). i would guess attaching an amp and a speaker to it would be fucking beasty.

look into some pro audio style speakers...eminence, beyma, selenium...you could piece something together for a reasonable price. a midrange or 2 with a horn would be great if you had a way of tuning it. I'm sure you could do that from a computer. If you pieced it together you would have to make or buy an enclosure for them to sit in.

EV ZXA1 I have a pair of these in my computer room. 800watt built in amp, 200watts continuous. They can also be rigged if you needed to. They sound great and kick ass. The back of these take either a 1/4" jack, or XLR. You can hook up a disc player, iphone, or anything else. They sound great and kick ass in the bass dept. They are also great for daisy chaining. With no ohms lost when doing so. They are not like the old fashion passive speakers which need an external amplifier. They will set you back about $500 each. But go to a music store and listen to them and you'll be hooked. These things weight almost nothing. Good luck.

Beats audio makes me sick. I won't even look at the product.

What is your budget and how far away from them will you be?

Horns near field would be brutal.

Beats audio makes me sick. I won't even look at the product.

What is your budget and how far away from them will you be?

Horns near field would be brutal.

LOL. So i guess beats is for us wannabes who dont know shit bout music?

Hmm budget around 200. LOL. maybe 300. (i was thinking bout used off craigslist).
I wouldnt be far at all lol. I will be literally in the same room which is prolly 12 by 12 in size . i also got a tenant above me and one in the basmenet below me. so gotta be a lil mindful of them too.

I was at a friends place few years ago and he had something that looked like just one speaker about one foot by 2 foot. and it connected straight to the computer. The sound of that was good enough for me.

Last edited:
if the music is seriously playing from your speaker on computer?? Then just buy aftermarket PC speakers--I do have BOSE and even they weren't THAT ecpensive --120$. 2 small speakers on side of PC and behind desk -the powered sub that came with it--honestly I have NEVER turned it up all the way even. But then again I am old-46yrs lol. But if your intent is for working out and maybe for when friends come over--it's plenty loud. You don't need a visit from the police anyway
:yeahthat:

if the music is seriously playing from your speaker on computer?? Then just buy aftermarket PC speakers--I do have BOSE and even they weren't THAT ecpensive --120$. 2 small speakers on side of PC and behind desk -the powered sub that came with it--honestly I have NEVER turned it up all the way even. But then again I am old-46yrs lol. But if your intent is for working out and maybe for when friends come over--it's plenty loud. You don't need a visit from the police anyway
:yeahthat:

bose speakers and sub for 120? where do u get a deal like that?

If you like how bose sounds go for it.

I think they are the biggest rip off in the audio world. They defy all audio physics and put a shit load of tricky marketing on $1 speakers.

Next to speakers picked up in a van.

I would check out your local Guitat Center. Ask to listen to some of the pro audio drivers. They will get the job done at a low cost.

To buy an amp and speakers with $300 is a stretch. There are some chinese brands that might work. Emotiva has had a good history of making quality amps on the cheep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131