over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dropping bf and cup sizes

TLS

Newbies
Ok so i have this girl friend who's been cutting and she said she's lost about a cup size already and shes still looking to drop some bf% but she's concerned about her boobs getting smaller..so i thought maybe some one might be able to chime in and help! Is there a remedy to help her maintain what she's got or even help grow them a little bit more besides the obvious "boob job"..or is it basically something that comes with a female dropping weight and bodyfat

thanx

If she wants to get very lean, she can say goodbye to her breasts. I have seen this in competitors numerous times, in fact many female competitors end up almost completely flat-chested by the day of the show. Breasts are made up of fat. Lose the fat, lose the breasts. There is absolutely nothing that can be done about this.

Last edited:
Flex is right. Breast is simply fatty tissue. Fat has estrogen receptors. The fatter you are, usually the higher the estrogen levels, the more chest fat you CAN carry. Now, its all in genetics.

I too have seen very very skinny women with MASSIVE natural breasts. Completely unproportionate, but still very low body fat with massive breasts. This is of course, much rarer compared to the average woman.
So in conclusion, the leaner a woman is, the less chance she has of retaining fat tissue in her breasts.

my wife had the same situation... we got her a boob job and that fixed that..

i figured there wasn't anything to do wasn't sure if any of the ladies have tried any of these pills or herbs or massaging doubt any of that shit would work tho that's why i just asked you guy's cause im sue you've all been there before with gf's n wife's

i figured there wasn't anything to do wasn't sure if any of the ladies have tried any of these pills or herbs or massaging doubt any of that shit would work tho that's why i just asked you guy's cause im sue you've all been there before with gf's n wife's

Yup....my girlfriend is 5'7 200lbs and she is a "C" cup .

For the summer, she drops down to 175 which is where I like her....and she loses an entire cup size. At that weight, she has a very little waist, very little boobs, but my god an ASS out to here :love: :D

Well even though it won't do a damn thing to keep them around while she diets, massaging the breasts is never a bad idea. :D

Even tho she is eating clean right now and still dropping weight would any of you guys recommend getting her on a little clen or even a little anavar cause im sure she'd like the extra little size gains what are some thought's here

Last edited:
Boobs are body fat, clen or anavar sure won't help her hold onto what she is trying to get rid of!

i see it as one or the other unless she wants to go the route of augmentation.

me personally...I like being smaller there.

Boobs are body fat, clen or anavar sure won't help her hold onto what she is trying to get rid of!

no no no i got her to come to terms with losing body fat means her boobs are gonna get smaller no matter what but she wants to get leaner anyways while still trying to add a little size and such that's why i was asking if the clen or even anavar would be something to look into

Last edited:
no no no i got her to come to terms with losing body fat means her boobs are gonna get smaller no matter what but she wants to get leaner anyways while still trying to add a little size and such that's why i was asking if the clen or even anavar would be something to look into

Anavar won't make her lose weight, she'll gain, any muscle she gains will be covered with body fat she still needs to lose. it'll hurt her mentally for sure.
Keep training, lifting heavy and once she gets down to a fairly low fat % then possibly start researching a cycle
And have HER do the researching herself.

Bottom line, extreme diets to reach ultra lean or contest condition means lower than usual body fat percentages which in turn spells disaster for breasts. No pills, or potions will stop this. Breast implants are the only option to maintain a healthy bust line.

Here is a deal for you Doll - You can critique the guys, I will critique the girls. :)

Recognizing a sincere respect for a person's personal choice...................... Except when it differs from the right choice - which would be mine. :D

Yes, yes, yes! You married a girl with boobs. Her choosing to lose them is horribly unfair to you. A true injustice. I wish I could give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be OK. But that would be a lie.

If she wants to get very lean, she can say goodbye to her breasts. I have seen this in competitors numerous times, in fact many female competitors end up almost completely flat-chested by the day of the show. Breasts are made up of fat. Lose the fat, lose the breasts. There is absolutely nothing that can be done about this.

Flex has it correct, losing the fat unfortunately means you can kiss the breast's goodbye. It suck's but IMO getting lean is 100% worth it.:mad: I've recently put on some weight, so guess what has come back?!? I guarantee it will be the first thing to go though!

Ahaha. Yeah, I have cups of different sizes: one for bulking period, and another one is when shredding the body. :cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws