over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Debut Figure Competitor NEEDS HELP!

Matt "Hammerfist"

Newbies
Whats going on people!?!
Ok, I have a 23 year old figure competitor (debut) We have 1 week left and we're trying to put the final screws down on nutrition, workout, dehydrating, toning, all the fun stuff as well as supplements, this is a NATURAL comp. Her stats are 5'8, weight 140, weight stays in lower abs and high upper thighs. She eats 4 oz chicken ever 3 hours with 1/2 cup of green beans and 1-2 gallons of water a day, with a dandelion pill ever meal (Thats it!). Cardio everday- 60 minutes in the morning and after work around 5-6pm. 1 week left!! Need advice for final workout routine and nutrition and all the fun stuff thanks !!

Matt "Hammerfist" Hynes (just chance her last name is Hammer)
&
Rebecca Hammer (debut competitor)

Whats going on people!?!
Ok, I have a 23 year old figure competitor (debut) We have 1 week left and we're trying to put the final screws down on nutrition, workout, dehydrating, toning, all the fun stuff as well as supplements, this is a NATURAL comp. Her stats are 5'8, weight 140, weight stays in lower abs and high upper thighs. She eats 4 oz chicken ever 3 hours with 1/2 cup of green beans and 1-2 gallons of water a day, with a dandelion pill ever meal (Thats it!). Cardio everday- 60 minutes in the morning and after work around 5-6pm. 1 week left!! Need advice for final workout routine and nutrition and all the fun stuff thanks !!

&

you waited til the last week? now you want help? not much you can really do in a week especially if she still has a lot of fat on her, first off her diet to me isnt very good if thats all you have had her eat, but like i said not much you can do in a week, you really should be ready a few weeks out other than some water weight.

you should of also posted some pics so we can all see how much fat she has left, everyone thinks they only have a few more to go but in reality they have much more

So let me get this straight...you are prepping a new figure girl, but you have no idea what you are doing?

Whats going on people!?!

&

Their is SO much more info needed , is she lean and dry now?
If so then dont mess with anything

If she is not lean and ready then use this as a practice run and see peak week help 4 weeks earlier.

Thier is not much you can do between now and next saturday that won't end in disaster unless you are a well versed prep coach. Trying the whole water manipulated carb loading shit is gonna have her on stage looking like a 5 month pregnant dehydrated head case

Responses

I'm just the boyfriend not the coach, The coach is ghost right now. I'm just trying to see if there's something extra I can do to help her at the end. We ARE using this on as a stepping stone and a learning opportunity for the future. She has another show on June 1st. I'm brand new to the site so I'm still learning about HOW to post threads and what I need to include so others may help me. She has been dieting for 4 months but Just started the chicken/greens today.

In the future I won't post w/o a Photo
Thanks for yo help,
M&R

I'm just the boyfriend not the coach, The coach is ghost right now. I'm just trying to see if there's something extra I can do to help her at the end. We ARE using this on as a stepping stone and a learning opportunity for the future. She has another show on June 1st. I'm brand new to the site so I'm still learning about HOW to post threads and what I need to include so others may help me. She has been dieting for 4 months but Just started the chicken/greens today.

In the future I won't post w/o a Photo
Thanks for yo help,
M&R

So shes 7 weeks out from her NEXT SHOW.

Well , id keep her protein a bit higher and greens with each meal to keep her full , a little EVOO as dressing and added fat , keep water high all week.
Cut her water off after weigh in and have some carbs in the next three meals to fill out a little.

Focus on June show , use this to get the stage jitters worked out , tan , posing and make sure to get the judges critique after the show..

Get some pics up asap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity