over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo Dosage and Effects

surfbh

Registered
I am wondering what a typical dosage of primo is for a woman and how many times per week/ total dosage per week. Have narrowed it down to primo or anavar and see little info on primo. She'll be running 1-2 iu hgh as well. T3 is not an option as her job is incredibly hot this time of year.

Thanks in advance.

Start low with the Primo, somewhere 25-50mg/wk should be plenty. Watch out for hair loss even at low dosage. As with most other AAS, there is a possibility of other sides such as deepening of the voice and clitoral growth. Anavar is generally a safer choice for women. If it's the acetate version, every other day administration is preferable. For enanthate, twice per week or every third day is good.

Last edited:
After further research, have decided on nandrolone phenylprop at 10 mgs eod with hgh 2-3 iu a day for starters.

After further research, have decided on nandrolone phenylprop at 10 mgs eod with hgh 2-3 iu a day for starters.

What made you decide that

Start low with the Primo, somewhere 25-50mg/wk should be plenty. Watch out for hair loss even at low dosage. As with most other AAS, there is a possibility of other sides such as deepening of the voice and clitoral growth. Anavar is generally a safer choice for women. If it's the acetate version, every other day administration is preferable. For enanthate, twice per week or every third day is good.

This is actually pretty good advice, 25mg/wk is a good starting point to see how it will be tolerated. My ex used this and had very good results and no sides. Not so sure about the nandrolone option, be careful with that one!

Subsq.

My question is 50mg split into 2 shots per week - 1/4 cc per shot. Would a sub q injection be easier? Even more so if you run 25mg per week split in two would measure 1/8 cc. And if so. Shoulder? Stomach?
Thoughts?

My question is 50mg split into 2 shots per week - 1/4 cc per shot. Would a sub q injection be easier? Even more so if you run 25mg per week split in two would measure 1/8 cc. And if so. Shoulder? Stomach?
Thoughts?

Primo or other oily compounds should be IM. Better dispersal into the muscle. Butt or thigh would be fine. Deeper IM the better. She may not have enough muscle in the shoulder for these.

Syringe

What syringe do u suggest. Trying to get the correct .25 into a 3ml syringe is not easy

What made you decide that

An old thread on Elite Fitness where members wives said it was the best for gains vs sides. Better than primo or winstrol for them. Anavar was not mentioned though.

Never Used supplements

I never use supplement for any reason because most of the things are not suitable for me i always prefer using natural things but this primo i hear is quite good, hear from some sources it's very effective.

Good choice. Very few people know that this is actually the safest (less intense sides) injectable for women.
I've run it, feel free to PM me with any questions.

What syringe do u suggest. Trying to get the correct .25 into a 3ml syringe is not easy

Search around enough and you can find 1cc syringes from many medical supply companies. These are preferable for use with women/very low dosages.

She's doing well on 10 mgs eod. Aggression, strength and endurance are up. As well as her sex drive.

Still curious why the selection of NPP? What was the goal?

My wife does better on primo,got mean as hell on npp.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131