over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MIsses cutting stack

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
thinking something like this,
misses wants to loose about 6-7 pounds of solid fat in 10 weeks, and build muscle

Var: 5mg day
clen: 60mcg a day,2 weeks on/2 weeks off

T3: not sure, thinking 40-50mcg a day for a girl,

i would not use T3 , start the clen at 40mcg and work up as needed , Nolvadex is also very good to help women lean out quickly , start at 10mg , that combined with anavar should help her dropo a lot of fat pretty quick but keep her off the scale as its possible to gain some weight from muscle and that always freaks most women out

i would not use T3 , start the clen at 40mcg and work up as needed , Nolvadex is also very good to help women lean out quickly , start at 10mg , that combined with anavar should help her dropo a lot of fat pretty quick but keep her off the scale as its possible to gain some weight from muscle and that always freaks most women out
Hey Gunsmith :p x what are your thoughts on cycling just clen an nolva no var??

plus taking all in a short time TB might make her feel a bit hmmm...mental!! haha thats the only word i can think of...if shes used to it then obv be fine but if not dont say i didnt warn you :D x

awesom, cheers mate, would rather run less stuff for her anyways, will do

Exactly. That's what I had Barbie do. Although she started at 20mcg clen but same thing and move up over time. 2-3 weeks on 2 weeks off works well imo. Then she added some nolva at 10mg but plans to up to 20mg. I think it is always best adding things in at different times with women so you can access things abit more effectively. The less the better for women new to this though.

Avar is Barbies fav so we would have liked to use that but not possible at the moment. Avar and clen would be a great stack as would nolva and avar. The avar would help preserve (even build) muscle amongst many things especially when in a calorie deficit. All 3 would be great too but unneeded for a 1st timer.

Hey Gunsmith :p x what are your thoughts on cycling just clen an nolva no var??

plus taking all in a short time TB might make her feel a bit hmmm...mental!! haha thats the only word i can think of...if shes used to it then obv be fine but if not dont say i didnt warn you :D x

Don't listen to her she is abit mental anyway :p:D The thing with most women I imagine you have to constantly reassure them (I do with Barbie). As GS stated the scale is best be avoided cos she might freak out. Any women who has never taken the likes of avar will probably up a few pounds initially.

I know you asked GS but imo the two (or either one) without avar would be fine if diet and training is spot on. Although I personally rate avar the best overall out of the 3 so not taking it you will always miss out imo. But for your goals I know nolva is likely best suited at the moment as you want to lose fat in certain areas (hams, quads etc).

TB generally for women I would recommend the following doses...

Clen- Start at 20/40mcg and move up when needed. 60mcg is a nice amount for good fatloss and generally no bad sides. Although everyones sensitivity is different but I wouldn't have her move pass a complete max of 120mcg.

Avar- 5mg should be great and a max of 10mg. It's important to get the best quality var from a trusted source cos you can't fuck with up when women are involved. No 20mg tabs and splitting them I would get legitimate 5mg tabs. Alinshop's Balkan avar were great for Barbie.

Nolva- 10mg and possibily move up to 20mg over time. No research grade or UG lab but a legitimate HG brand from a trusted source.

Let us know how you get on. Reagrding our chat I will pm you 2moro as I have to go out now. Have a good weekend :)

Last edited:
Exactly. That's what I had Barbie do. Although she started at 20mcg clen but same thing and move up over time. 2-3 weeks on 2 weeks off works well imo. Then she added some nolva at 10mg but plans to up to 20mg. I think it is always best adding things in at different times with women so you can access things abit more effectively. The less the better for women new to this though.

Avar is Barbies fav so we would have liked to use that but not possible at the moment. Avar and clen would be a great stack as would nolva and avar. The avar would help preserve (even build) muscle amongst many things especially when in a calorie deficit. All 3 would be great too but unneeded for a 1st timer.

Don't listen to her she is abit mental anyway :p:D The thing with most women I imagine you have to constantly reassure them (I do with Barbie). As GS stated the scale is best be avoided cos she might freak out. Any women who has never taken the likes of avar will probably up a few pounds initially.

I know you asked GS but imo the two (or either one) without avar would be fine if diet and training is spot on. Although I personally rate avar the best overall out of the 3 so not taking it you will always miss out imo. But for your goals I know nolva is likely best suited at the moment as you want to lose fat in certain areas (hams, quads etc).

TB generally for women I would recommend the following doses...

Clen- Start at 20/40mcg and move up when needed. 60mcg is a nice amount for good fatloss and generally no bad sides. Although everyones sensitivity is different but I wouldn't have her move pass a complete max of 120mcg.

Avar- 5mg should be great and a max of 10mg. It's important to get the best quality var from a trusted source cos you can't fuck with up when women are involved. No 20mg tabs and splitting them I would get legitimate 5mg tabs. Alinshop's Balkan avar were great for Barbie.

Nolva- 10mg and possibily move up to 20mg over time. No research grade or UG lab but a legitimate HG brand from a trusted source.

Let us know how you get on. Reagrding our chat I will pm you 2moro as I have to go out now. Have a good weekend :)

Thanks Gunsmith! ...I mean Elvia :D x

Thanks Gunsmith! ...I mean Elvia :D x

Well you don't listen to me in real life cos your always on your phone. Atleast now you know how I feel :D

Drop 6-7 lb of fat & gain some leans muscle mass in 10 weeks is easy WITHOUT THE DRUGS!!!!!!!

What does the diet & training look like?

NO on the t3. NO on the nolva. Why complicate it w/ all this shit that manipulates your hormones and are NOT a maintenance protocol. Stuff like nolva IMO is for a specific near-term goal like a competition date and then you plan to rebound some when you come off and your body goes back to the natural fat-depositing nature of estrogen.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131