over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T-Bol cycle

lov3laxx3

Newbies
Hey girls, I'm doing a T-bol cycle (10mg a day) in a few weeks and it's going to be my first cycle! Any input on what side effects i'll expect, dosages etc.

Thanks! :)

What made you decide to use T-bol over more common (for ladies) drugs like anavar or primo??

From a couple women that have run T-Bol and anavar they prefer the anavar hands down (providing its legit) as the gains come faster and the sides were less.

The trouble is that so much anavar out their is way under dosed or not even real and some T-Bol isin't real either and is often faked with more commone and available D-bol which would be terrible for woman to take compaired to real T-Bol or real anavar.

BUT if you have a good source that has quality gear ...

Oh and by the way welcome aboard , nice to see more women here.:headbang:

Nice to have you here.

Please do not use tbol in your 1st cycle... huge mistake waiting to happen.

If you do decide to run the tbol, DEFINITELY only do 5mg, NOT 10. I have not seen any women have problems with legit Balkan(5mg not 10)

Better options for a women on her 1st cycle imo. Generally women and hormones don't go well together. Although if the woman is fine with possible side effects and is willing to take the risks then fine. It's just alot of women who come here are unaware of what can happen if you pick the wrong thing or go too high in dose. As a result I should have really asked about what her goals were etc. If she wants to build lots of muscle and put on weight then it would suit her.

As GS highlighted a lot of tbol is faked and if so it's likely to be dbol. But Utah is spot on you can't go wrong with legit Balkan tbol but women would be best starting off at 5mg and see how they are in a few weeks.

My wife just dropped Tbol after about 3 weeks of use. She had been running 15mg Var and 10mg Epistane a day, but was running out of Var, and decided to bridge with Tbol until her NPP showed up. She ran 15mg/day of Tbol, but her face eventually got very oily and broke out, so she dropped the Tbol once the NPP arrived. Probably won't use it again.

ladies watch pbs doping for gold, tbol was the main steroid in the east germens arsenal, the gdr won tons of gold medals and the women all looked like men ,the sad thing was the gdr was doing it to these girls without them even knowing

Tbol makes a lot of sense to me. It has the lowest androgen content of any AAS, lower than Anavar. I just started a female client on 10mg a day. I'm positive it's legit as my long term friend makes it for pros and his orals blow away any other I've used. The key is to keep dosing very low and find a legit source. Tbol and Anavar are the most faked compounds. They cost the most. Lots of fakes.

My wife just dropped Tbol after about 3 weeks of use. She had been running 15mg Var and 10mg Epistane a day, but was running out of Var, and decided to bridge with Tbol until her NPP showed up. She ran 15mg/day of Tbol, but her face eventually got very oily and broke out, so she dropped the Tbol once the NPP arrived. Probably won't use it again.

May I ask why NPP? I'm in prep and I take primo and var but in off season also included Tbol. Currently not taking it because I feel it makes you hold on to some water. But what are the sides and benefits of girls taking NPP ? I have some strict "NO" drugs that would include deca, tren, test, masteron but nobody has said if NPP is a good or bad one.

I plan on competing in women's physique July 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I ask why NPP? I'm in prep and I take primo and var but in off season also included Tbol. Currently not taking it because I feel it makes you hold on to some water. But what are the sides and benefits of girls taking NPP ? I have some strict "NO" drugs that would include deca, tren, test, masteron but nobody has said if NPP is a good or bad one.

I plan on competing in women's physique July 5.

Npp and deca is the same hormone fyi.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Npp and deca is the same hormone fyi.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah I know...just faster acting. But is there a little less side effect cases? I just have always heard absolutely NOT to take deca.

Yeah I know...just faster acting. But is there a little less side effect cases? I just have always heard absolutely NOT to take deca.

Deca was the favorite of my ex. She was stronger than most guys in the gym and her joints felt great. It enlarged her clit some. She used 50mg a week. The advantage of npp is if sides hit, the npp will clear in a few days as opposed to a few weeks with deca. Nandrolone is pretty androgenic but it really works well. I felt primobolan depot was worse than deca. It changed her voice within 2 1/2 weeks.

My client loves the tbol. She trained like a beast tonight beyond any time previously. She is using 10mg/day. If her skin gets oily and acne I'll get her on Nolvadex to lower estro by 40% which should remove any water retention, acne, as well as drop body fat.

My gf takes 20mg NPP 2x a week.....her strength has increased....muscles are full and hard......she says it also helps with her pains.... NPP is her fav...only side I find is she's more quick tempered...she's Latin so im used to it...LOL

My gf takes 20mg NPP 2x a week.....her strength has increased....muscles are full and hard......she says it also helps with her pains.... NPP is her fav...only side I find is she's more quick tempered...she's Latin so im used to it...LOL

Hahaha! I'm pretty quick tempered on or off. Hehe I talked to Rob, my fiancé (@bobbylight1333) and we might throw some NPP in next off season if it doesn't have horrible sides. :) thanks for the info!

Ahhhh BobbyLight is a BEAST!!...... you won't regret it..... every time she has to come off I think she's gonna cry. LOL... she's post meno and suffers from osteo... the NPP allows her to still kill it in the gym. she's 4'11. 100lbs. 40mg a week is just right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131