over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise for women-acne

BoostedSil80

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Ladies, my GF wants to try EQ, but is worried about acne. She will be doing 100mg/wk. Is Finasteride a good way to treat acne symptoms? I have no clue so please if anyone has experience with this chime in, I wanna hear from you!

Ladies, my GF wants to try EQ, but is worried about acne. She will be doing 100mg/wk. Is Finasteride a good way to treat acne symptoms? I have no clue so please if anyone has experience with this chime in, I wanna hear from you!

Acne is a very individual thing. Some people get it very easily, others don't. She won't know for sure until she tries. Just be aware that 100mg EQ/wk is a big enough dose to cause side effects in a woman that are much more to worry about than acne. I'd be more worried about deepening of the voice and clitoral enlargement. I would start lower in dosage, more in the 50mg/wk range, and move up if things are tolerated well.

And please, make absolutely sure that SHE is well aware of the risks involved in something like this. I've seen too times where men think they know what's best for their woman and she follows along without ever questioning it. She should be doing some of this research herself.

IMO if she's already worried about sides, don't do it. You never how you'll react, and acne would be the least of her worries.

Bad idea. EQ is half as androgenic as testosterone, so 100mg works give the same side effects as doing 50mg testosterone per week. That is how much an average man makes naturally. She could very possibly get unpleasant side effects. One a woman's voice drops there is no going back.

Thanx for the replies. She is the one who wanted to try this, there was no pressure on my end. Anyway I thought that it was safe for women to run up to 150mg without too much negative side effect? I have an older friend (female-41) who says she took 100mg EQ and was on it for 4 months. She didn't get the acne or deepening of the voice, but she did say her clit got bigger and more sensitive. besides that her only sides were increased sex drive and no period during the duration of the cycle, and for a few months after. Also said her clit returned to normal size after she quit. Anyway, I will take your advice and advise her to only do 50mg per week. I think she may be prone to acne on EQ because she already has naturally oily skin. This is why I ask these questions before having her start it, so I can get input from others who have been there. Thanx a lot!

Is this her first run with AAS??

If so id start her off on 10mg anavar a day with 2iu HGH , that should add a significant amount of muscle with low sides.

I've heard two more experienced women say they prefer primo over EQ for better gains and less sides , I've got a friend that runs 50mg a week and loves it , she has done this for a couple years now and hasn't had any negative sides other than being strong as a lot of men

IMO if she's already worried about sides, don't do it. You never how you'll react, and acne would be the least of her worries.

This. You can't decide to run a cycle and then say "but I'm scared of <whatever>". You either do it and be responsible for the results and the sides or you don't. You don't get to pick & choose what results & sides you want. Particularly w/ injectables, plan on getting all the usual androgenic sides, of which acne is the least. Even anavar can easily produce acne. When you're screwing w/ your hormone profiles, even w/ "that time of the month" you can plan on getting acne.

Particularly w/ women, you really need to be aware of all the potential sides. just because someone you know said they didn't get sides, or "mild" sides or whatever - that's all relative to your level of comfort w/ the whole thing. If you tend to get hormonal acne or normally have oily skin, it might not be that big a deal. But if not, then it might be the end of the world for you. Injectables in particular can regularly produce deep acne/bacne. And considering you're looking at EQ, it has a long half life and detection time, so it will stay in the system for a while after the last injection. Because of that it doesn't work to just say ".. but I'll stop the minute I see sides..." At that point its way too late and you get to ride it out until the compound has fully cleared your system - potentially up to the detection time.

And even further with women, because the amount of male hormone you're talking about introducing to the system is so completely off the charts relative to normal levels, proportionally, even a small amount can really blow up the profile and produce any range of effects based on the compound (or even worse, what you might think is the compound you picked) and your own natural body chemistry.

If acne is the concern, then I'd strongly reconsider that decision and instead revisit the diet & training to optimize for the results you want. IMO EQ is not really appropriate for anyone who just "wants to try it". If you're a national level competitor, maybe. Otherwise, start w/ the diet & training. The results most people want are easily attainable w/ an optimized program and a little patience. Throwing in the chemistry can really complicate things and introduce a whole other set of issues if you don't know what you are doing and are not sufficiently informed to make a responsible choice and responsibly own both the results and the sides.

And mentioning finesteride brings up a good point - many injectables, primo in particular, can bring on some pretty intense hairloss as well. Again, one of the sides you need to be aware of. Again particularly for women, because you're dealing w/ the minor hormone for most of this manipulation, all the stuff guys throw in to counter the sides of their own cycles don't really work for women. The more stuff you throw in to manipulate one particular side can further complicate the total body chemistry and fuck w/ other things that you weren't thinking about. The more complex your cycle, the more complicated it is to get the results you want w/o getting more sides you didn't plan for and ultimately the reduced results you were trying to get in the first place. Keep It Simple Stupid is the best approach for women.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear