over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seriously! Working hard on a BOOTY!

MsLegs

Newbies
I am working hard for a big round booty!

I have more of a naturally athletic 5,5" frame, more "boyish" than curvy.

Made some gains while on previous cycles in all areas of my body. My legs are fantastic and my favorite body part! Put on some mass in my booty and I loved it. I finally had an ASS! :love:

I am now on a cutting cycle of 20mg Anavar 2X daily and 50mg HCG. I am losing my ass (according to my friend). Don't get me wrong it still looks pretty damn good but I also feel that I am not quite as round as in the past few months and I want it BACK!

On a high protein, low carb, no sugar, no dairy diet trying to cut my body fat which is currently at 13%. I train hard and heavy 6x a week. I work my legs and booty 2X a week (as with all my body parts) Cardio is 45 mins ED.

Yes I squat! I try to lift a little heavier each set, each week. This week I was at 185lbs on my 3rd set for 10 reps. I was damn proud of myself! :headbang:

I am looking for any suggestions or advice to get my ass back!
I miss it. I think my friend is missing it too! ;)

Definatly gonna need some photos to give appropriate advice>>>lol my wife is also working on her booty, she does alot of squats as well as she wull get some dumbells and walk around gym doing lunges, this works pretty well cuz she hates them. I have trained with her and she says i push her to hard then the next she she says i didnt push her hard enough. I know she makes better progress with a good traing partner, she can push alot of weight, important when it comes to bigger muscle groups..good luck

Skip cardio..
May guys burn off there legs with too much cardio..
Maybe the same goes for your ass?

Post a picture to get better feedback.
Dont worry, you probably will get alot of nice compliments.

Try single legged leg presses with your feet high on the platform , focus I diving with your heels.
Move on to lunges , when you stand up and bring feet together squeeze the hell out of your butt

Are you trying to build, or cut? I could never build any muscle on 6 days a week training, let alone with 40 minutes of cardio added. If you are cutting, its ok. But don't expect to add mass while cutting.

I think a womans ass is 70-80% muscle... You gotta have some fat or the butt and boobs suffer. I say hit up some ice-cream and or estrogen...

Also do some deadlifts hun...My ass grows a lot with deadlifts and even with the clean and press.

Last edited:
Kettle bells, uphill running/walking, kicking, keep doing the squats.

Try single legged leg presses with your feet high on the platform , focus I diving with your heels.
Move on to lunges , when you stand up and bring feet together squeeze the hell out of your butt

I will concentrate on the "squeeze at the top" :lightbulb: I tend to lose myself occasionally on proper form.

I think a womans ass is 70-80% muscle... You gotta have some fat or the butt and boobs suffer. I say hit up some ice-cream and or estrogen...

Also do some deadlifts hun...My ass grows a lot with deadlifts and even with the clean and press.

Ice Cream is my vice! Can't do it! I am trying to cut fat, keep muscle. I LOVE deadlifting!!! One of my faves, after squats of course...

Kettle bells, uphill running/walking, kicking, keep doing the squats.

Do you have a specific idea with the kettlebells? I haven't had much exposure to them?
I like kicking the bag and box jumps as part of my cardio to mix it up. The stairmaster has been my cardio choice this week.

As far as posting a photo I am rather gun shy! Not a self portrait kind of girl. A little apprehensive about the comments...You all are hardcore! ;)

What about low bar squat. Push the knees out and ass back and drop your torso between you knees, then drive up with the ass, never loosing tightness in your hamstrings. Toes pointed out a little wider than shoulder with.
I am not looking for a big ass but it keeps getting bigger with this style of squatting. I'm gonna have to throw in front squats to help even out my quads.

Glute dominant exercises - scorpion kicks on a smith, hip bridges under a barbell, sumo dead lifts, pull throughs, kb swings and low squats

Right.

Skip cardio..
May guys burn off there legs with too much cardio..
Maybe the same goes for your ass?

Post a picture to get better feedback.
Dont worry, you probably will get alot of nice compliments.

In my opinion...you won't "build" muscle anywhere on a low calorie diet while doing cardio six days per week. Building (gaining muscle weight) won't take place unless your calories are somewhat above maintenance levels. You don't build muscle in the gym. You gain muscle when you are home resting. If you never give muscles ( glutes or whatever ) an opportunity to recover, no muscle is gained.

What about low bar squat. Push the knees out and ass back and drop your torso between you knees, then drive up with the ass, never loosing tightness in your hamstrings. Toes pointed out a little wider than shoulder with.
I am not looking for a big ass but it keeps getting bigger with this style of squatting. I'm gonna have to throw in front squats to help even out my quads.

I will try these. Thanks
Glute dominant exercises - scorpion kicks on a smith, hip bridges under a barbell, sumo dead lifts, pull throughs, kb swings and low squats

I love bridges. Great burn! I like to find a corner to do them. Dudes seem stare at chicks while performing these. Kettlebells are on my list. Thanks

In my opinion...you won't "build" muscle anywhere on a low calorie diet while doing cardio six days per week. Building (gaining muscle weight) won't take place unless your calories are somewhat above maintenance levels. You don't build muscle in the gym. You gain muscle when you are home resting. If you never give muscles ( glutes or whatever ) an opportunity to recover, no muscle is gained.

Jethro Tull. I am around 1915 calories, 203 protein, 132 carbs
I train that often because I am in love w it. I find it SO incredibly hard to stay out of the gym. The cardio is to reduce body fat. I would like to be at about 9%. Of course I don't want to lose muscle especially in my ass.
Do you think my calorie intake that low? I am taking in a lot more protein than I have in the past few months. More rest is going to be challenging but feasible.
I am willing to do work on whatever it takes.
Thanks for the input. Like to hear opinions about calories and cardio for body fat.

I'm referring to the rippetoe style of squats. I will post a good video of a female who whiles records who was one of his students.

Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://youtu.be/UJn_ZTELe0Y[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone

It is hard for anyone not juicing to build any muscle on 6 days a week training, let alone with 40 minutes of cardio added.
In a calorie deficit situation, unless you are using a lot of anabolics, you aren't going to gain size anywhere. You will lose it all over to a certain degree.

She is monster at squats.

I've seen her squat in person. Her legs are very developed as well as her up body while still looking very feminine and attractive in a non androgenic looking way. Hope that makes sense.

^^^I have a stripper friend that has a great booty. She does deep lunges with a pause to feel the stretch, then high foot leg presses(I have to suggest single leg) then squats last.

^^^I have a stripper friend that has a great booty. She does deep lunges with a pause to feel the stretch, then high foot leg presses(I have to suggest single leg) then squats last.

I mean I have to atleast try this! Who doesn't want a great stripper booty!

I've seen her squat in person. Her legs are very developed as well as her up body while still looking very feminine and attractive in a non androgenic looking way. Hope that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. It's all in the eye of the beholder. I prefer a "figure" type of look. That is my goal. Thanks again for the video.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws