over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running anavar first time

yuio

Newbies
Been training for 2 years already. Diet & training is on track. I will be running an anavar only cycle for the first time. Will be using for strength gains and muscle maintenance whilst cutting. Alpha pharma oxyanabol 10mg tabs. Here is what my current plan looks like.

5'2
121lb
BF 19%

week 1: 5mg
2: 5mg
3: 10mg
4: 10mg
5: 10mg
6: 10mg
7: 10mg
8: 5mg

Taken half in the AM, half in the PM.
Will be running with E/C stack 2x a day.

now my questions are -
1) how many weeks off after cycle? Was told time on=time off but just want to confirm because i've heard different things with var.
2) has anyone experienced any sleep issues with this?
3) i know var isnt used as some fat burning pill, but has anyone reported INDIRECT benefits when it comes to fat loss eg. appetite suppression? My body has always been VERY resistant when it comes to fat loss so I was wondering whether using var would in any way be beneficial in this sense. I should also get some slight recomp. benefits (increase in muscle growth despite being in a deficit and losing fat) is that correct?

Last edited:
PS apologies for repost, thought this was more appropriate in the female forum + didnt get many feedback in the first post.

Have you looked at torilifts _49 log? you may have a lot of your questions answered! Its a good read! :)

yes i have :) i just wanted replies that were a little tailored to my stats and to run my cycle through you guys (no pun intended)

Been training for 2 years already. Diet & training is on track. I will be running an anavar only cycle for the first time. Will be using for strength gains and muscle maintenance whilst cutting. Alpha pharma oxyanabol 10mg tabs. Here is what my current plan looks like.

5'2
121lb
BF 19%

week 1: 5mg
2: 5mg
3: 10mg
4: 10mg
5: 10mg
6: 10mg
7: 10mg
8: 5mg

Taken half in the AM, half in the PM.
Will be running with E/C stack 2x a day.

now my questions are -
1) how many weeks off after cycle? Was told time on=time off but just want to confirm because i've heard different things with var.
2) has anyone experienced any sleep issues with this?
3) i know var isnt used as some fat burning pill, but has anyone reported INDIRECT benefits when it comes to fat loss eg. appetite suppression? My body has always been VERY resistant when it comes to fat loss so I was wondering whether using var would in any way be beneficial in this sense. I should also get some slight recomp. benefits (increase in muscle growth despite being in a deficit and losing fat) is that correct?

1) Time off = Time on is the rule of thumb. Technically, start by looking at the steroid detection time of the compound you're using. (e.g. google "anavar detection time"). Var has a detection time of 3 weeks. This is how long the compound can still be detected in the body. But note that after that there is still a period of time the body has to re-establish homeostasis - "normal" levels of things like hormones, BP, lipids, etc. I would also argue it matters what you do after the cycle to give consideration to the rest of the body that wasn't directly impacted by the cycle, but still has to support the effects - meaning the weaker links in the chain like tendons, joints, ligaments, that have to support the increased weight that the muscles can now lift. Some steroids will positively affect soft tissue systems, but not all. Also steroids tend to contribute positively to your ability to "recover" - which allows you to train harder, more frequently, more intensely, with less recovery time and general "pain" - gives you the feeling of being "superman" - and then that starts to diminish as the compound clears post cycle. So it would be recommended to give consideration to the weaker links in the chain and your overall transition back to non-cycle to allow your body to assimilate the changes of the cycle and also go back to non-cycle w/o injury or pain.

2) Possible that some sleep issues may occur -but var doesn't tend to really tweak the CNS like things like tren. BP might be a bit of an issue (e.g. tension headaches, bloody nose, etc.) No guarantees since, esp for women the effects of a cycle are very individual - but var tends to be the mildest & most predictable. If there are issues, you can vary the dosage to find the "sweet spot". Also keep in mind if you are training harder or dieting harder "because you can", this may also affect your sleep quality.

3) Steroids are generally not "appetite suppressants" tho some people experience different impacts. If they are training harder, they may find they are more hungry. Which would follow. Or if you are dieting, steroids allow you to recover faster on more limited resources (food) w/ less muscle loss. The "lean out" value of a steroid comes more w/ the recovery ability, the promotion of lean muscle mass, etc. Just popping a var cycle and not training is not going to make you lose weight. Additionally if you aren't already lean (~15% or less), you may actually notice that you are getting more "thick" - because of your existing levels of bodyfat + increase in muscle mass. If you stick with the diet and continue, you should see the transition to more lean muscle mass / less bodyfat. But IMO, esp for women, if you are already > 20% bf and start cycling expecting to immediately start looking like a competitor, it probably isn't going to work like that. You may have to go thru a "thick" phase as your diet, supported by a cycle, promotes a leaner existence.

On a side note, I don't know why you are proposing a taper down the last week of your cycle. If it is a matter of resources (end of your anavar) and you are reducing the dose to lengthen the cycle, fine. But if not, there's no need to taper a cycle. The compound itself will phase out according to it's half-life anyway.

When using anavar, will I need something to block estrogen ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[lang=de]hi

on 10mg ed i think u dont must taper down to 5mg in last week.

greets
h[/lang]

1) I would do 6on/6off(possibly more offtime) . Would not do 8 weeks IMO. The longer time you are "using" on a week to week basis, the greater the chance of virilization.

2) No

3) Don't get your hopes up at all with regards to fatloss on 5-10mg of anavar a day.

I urge you to try 2iu of quality HGH per day before jumping into using anabolics. I have a feeling you will get the results you are looking for...and BETTER....by giving 2iu HGH/day a try. You have to stick to it for months though before you really start seeing the benefits. Once you see them, I believe you will be very happy you decided to use HGH instead of anavar(though you could do both)

If you really are set on adding an anabolic, try 25-30 Testosterone(preferrably longer ester despite how 'unorthodox' that sounds to most people, because it will have smaller peak plasma spikes) per week .
Monday - Wednesday - Friday , three separate injections of 8.5-10mg all administered subcutaneously. Take a SERM or AI alongside the test.
You should experience even MORE fatloss with this and there will be less chance of virilization, especially if there is HGH present.

If you want to stick with orals, I suggest you try tbol instead @ 10mg.

Also, I don't see the point of you tapering up and down with 10mg. PS, anavar is not as "mild" as it's made out to be in terms of virilization. If you're really getting 10mg of real anavar, you may notice things happening, especially if you're running it 8 weeks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity