over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wife wants to go to 20mg Var

yurpimpdaddi

Registered
She did 5 weeks at 10mg and has loved it. But feels like she wants to do more. Felt like it was a tease. Problem is my guy (who I trust immensely) has it in caps of 10mg and 25mg. I don't want to go elsewhere for fear of it not being legit. I am confident its legit

Is doubling her dose going to present any dangers?

She did hold a bit of water I am assuming that will increase with increased dose.

Ive always had great results with Exemestane. What do women do to prevent this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

If she isn't experiencing negative sides, she should be fine bumping it to 20mg. She really shouldn't be retaining water from Anavar though. Make sure you have a trustworthy source.

Source is good for sure.
Ya know she didnt check her bodyfat% before and during cycle she her weight loss was maybe 5 pounds. She was harder and much more aggressive in the gym. Gained notciable muscle in places that it wasnt even visible before. No negative sides but she just felt like she was holding water. I honestly thought there would be more weight loss based off her diet which was pretty good and the amount of cardio she was doing which was quite a bit. I have read a few places even in this forum that some can retain water.

Thanks for the help. I want to do whats right for her. She is chompin at the bit and I just want to be safe

My girl holds water on var.. And oily skin. She been taking 20mg nolvadex EOD

Last edited:
As long as she isn't having any adverse side- moving her dose up to 20 would be fine.
Some women do find that they will hold a little water from var, but not very often from a dose that low, just make sure it's legit var. In most cases women will run this with nova- which helps negate the water retention from the var- so, it's a toss up.
Just remind her, if she starts getting any sides she is uncomfortable with- she should STOP taking it IMMEDIATELY.

A couple bucks to do a labmax on any source is worth your wife not turning into a man...

A couple bucks to do a labmax on any source is worth your wife not turning into a man...

I'd have to fully agree with this ^^^ My wife previously taking higher doses with no sides had me wondering whether she actually had real var. This time around (now thats its available) I didnt hesitate to purchase the labmax kit and test for her. I was able to test one of the older brands (we still had some) that I was skeptical about, it was real and I guess she is just very tolerant of it.

As long as she isn't having any adverse side- moving her dose up to 20 would be fine.
Some women do find that they will hold a little water from var, but not very often from a dose that low, just make sure it's legit var. In most cases women will run this with nova- which helps negate the water retention from the var- so, it's a toss up.
Just remind her, if she starts getting any sides she is uncomfortable with- she should STOP taking it IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I have her being very careful to pay attention to sides and that may be why she feeling like shes holding water. Maybe a bit overly cautious but with going up to 20 its def something she wants t pay attention to.

What is a good dose for the Nolva should she feel the need to go that route?

Thanks again

Hey all... sorry one more follow up question...

Are there any pros and cons to splitting this dose to twice a day?

She works out in the morning and takes her Var prior.
Should she just go ahead take it all pre-workout? or split it 10 and 10 throughout the day?

Thanks again!

Hey all... sorry one more follow up question...

Are there any pros and cons to splitting this dose to twice a day?

She works out in the morning and takes her Var prior.
Should she just go ahead take it all pre-workout? or split it 10 and 10 throughout the day?

Thanks again!

I think it would be better to take twice a day, about 8 hours apart. I usually just take in the morning though.

Hey Flex, you say she shouldnt be experiencing ANY water gain from var at all??

My girl was taking 5 mg and upped to 7.5 towards the end and gained a tad bit of water in her face (I could BARELY tell) but you know how girls are - especially her first run and when she was used to be ripped and athletic all year round. She was complaining and when looking back at FB pictures she mentions it here and there "oh thats when I was taking var" but I can't notice a difference what so ever.

A little bit of water though should be expected shouldnt it? If she had been eating an off season diet and not a prep type of diet?

BTW she got no sides at all except she got strong as fuck, gained a lot of muscle, and had an increased libido to the point that I had a hard time keeping up! lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws