over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=vi]Tbol vs anavar for females[/langtitle]

Crod2666

Registered
[lang=vi]Considering safety side effects and results how do you guys think tbol compares to anavar for a female?[/lang]

I have found, from the girls I had on both, better strength and lean gains from turinabol than with anavar. There are no sides with either assuming 10mg use per day. Turinabol has less androgens which makes it my choice of preference for women.
*** make sure you trust your source!!! Lots of var is actually winstrol in disguise. Turinabol may be dbol in disguise if from a shady source.

^100% agreed

TBOL > Anavar anyday assuming it's real

idk why everybody shoves anavar down people's throats. tbol is definetly better imo.

Good info JJ. My fiancé has become interested lately. I myself don't have a lot of knowledge so I've been doing a little research.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

only thing I disagree with is that tbol gives better strength gains than anavar for women. i don't believe that part is true. however...who cares about that in the long run? most women taking 5-15mg of these compounds are worried about their femininity. tbol is definetly the better drug while delivering great results IMO

Var

wrong one.

Last edited:
What do you guys think

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE7H1VLjaW8"]Anavar - Oxandralone Educational purposes only! - YouTube[/ame]

I don't like this guy, but most of what he's saying here is true unfortunately

I have worked with women from Bodybuilding to Figure to Bikini. I personally think a lot of guys here give advice that is a little "too cautious" IMHO. Let's get something out of the way, women are not just going to wake up over night with a 2 inch clit after running a cycle of Var or even low dose Test Prop and Anavar. I totally agree with being careful, that is why I personally am an advocate of shorter esters. If they get sides, discontinue, go back to the drawing board. Easy as that. That being said, to answer the question about TBOL or Anavar, it depends what their goals are. SOME women will hold more water on TBOL so if it's for a lean bulk I would say TBOL, if it's pre-contest definitely Anavar. BTW, the amount of androgens that differentiates Anavar and TBOL is negligible so that should not even be a determining factor.

-Baseline

My girlfriend likes Turinabol better than Anavar, but she sometimes choose Anavar for the appetite supression that he brings.

Baseline, it doesn't happen overnight, but once it does, they become extra sensitive and 5mg of anything causes it to come back.

Also longer esters in my experience actually cause less sides for women.

I really dont feel like explaining the Science right now, but I bet you this :

Give a woman 4-5 test Suspension ED vs.
Give a woman 30 test E in a week

Wait and see who experiences virilization

The 'peak spike' of suspension or prop will cause the androgen ceiling to be hit at a higher level and thus cause virilization to occur more than it would at long ester. Most people dont know this and still dont believe me when I tell them. To each their own

Baseline, it doesn't happen overnight, but once it does, they become extra sensitive and 5mg of anything causes it to come back.

Also longer esters in my experience actually cause less sides for women.

I really dont feel like explaining the Science right now, but I bet you this :

Give a woman 4-5 test Suspension ED vs.
Give a woman 30 test E in a week

Wait and see who experiences virilization

The 'peak spike' of suspension or prop will cause the androgen ceiling to be hit at a higher level and thus cause virilization to occur more than it would at long ester. Most people dont know this and still dont believe me when I tell them. To each their own

Trinity,

I understand what you are saying but you totally missed my point. TNE= Test No Ester hence the "no ester". I am an advocate of shorter ESTERS. You NEVER give a women non esterfied injectable hormones. You are not comparing apples to apples. I use to have them run low dose Test Cyp like 12.5mg-15mg 2x/wk but like I said it really depends what their goals are. Again, women tend to hold less water with shorter esters just like guys do so it really depends on their goals and what they are looking to accomplish. Keep in mind, when guys hold water on Enanthate or Cypionate esters women hold 10x as much because their estrogen levels are more dominant so it is amplified dramatically. BTW, I don't want to sound like a know it all but I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to hormones and the body. I totally understand what you are saying about blood levels peaking/spiking but its negligible when you are talking about such small amounts of hormones.

-Baseline

Last edited:
You are right baseline, test Suspension is too extreme and make it apple and oranges.

How about we use test prop vs cyp though?

I still have found, in practice, that 30 Test E/C a week will cause less virilization than 4prop ED because the prop seems to hit the androgen threshold harder due to the spike.

I know it's ridiculous because these numbers are so low, but idk what to say? This is literally what I have found to be true.

The best protocol I have found is something along the lines of :

10 Test E SQ 3x/week for 6weeks or so, then immediately back off.

Tbol seems to be next safest best IMO.

What Is your response to my Proposition about Prop vs E. Lol no pun intended

You are right baseline, test Suspension is too extreme and make it apple and oranges.

How about we use test prop vs cyp though?

I still have found, in practice, that 30 Test E/C a week will cause less virilization than 4prop ED because the prop seems to hit the androgen threshold harder due to the spike.

I know it's ridiculous because these numbers are so low, but idk what to say? This is literally what I have found to be true.

The best protocol I have found is something along the lines of :

10 Test E SQ 3x/week for 6weeks or so, then immediately back off.

Tbol seems to be next safest best IMO.

What Is your response to my Proposition about Prop vs E. Lol no pun intended

Trinity,

As far as the Test Cyp vs Prop, here is the thing, I would say Prop,but the way I would do it is SubQ Mon/Wed/Fri. People dont realize Propianic Acid is not that short of an ester. Sure its much shorter compared to Cyp or Enanthate but what the SubQ injections of Prop do is slow down the absorption even more than if you adminstered IM. So if you look at your blood plasma levels for the week, there will be a minimal peak and with that method and you will keep your blood levels stable. Stable blood levels = less side effects = less virilazition

-Baseline

Yep, that's why I said SQ TEST E as well.
Btw, suggestion for you. It's just my opinion.

Administer prop 4x week to keep sides and blood levels more stable(assuming you are somebody that only does 3x)

1/3 dose Mon
1/3 dose Wed
1/6 dose Fri
1/6 dose Sat

Splitting the Fri dose into 2 days is better than waiting several days over the weekend IMO.

Btw, nice talking to somebody that is familiar with female protocols. I get angry talking to guys that think they know a lot and just parrot dumb stuff. Good stuff man

I don't like this guy, but most of what he's saying here is true unfortunately

Why don't you like him?

He is an OG member of this board...and a good guy since I know him in real life.

[lang=vi]Most women I know don't want to go down that road to possibly have issues, it's really playing Russian roulette using anything that's injectable..I know many females who have used various things and it really hits everyone differently[/lang]

I have found, from the girls I had on both, better strength and lean gains from turinabol than with anavar. There are no sides with either assuming 10mg use per day. Turinabol has less androgens which makes it my choice of preference for women.
*** make sure you trust your source!!! Lots of var is actually winstrol in disguise. Turinabol may be dbol in disguise if from a shady source.
[lang=vi]Awesome thanks man, do you find tbol helped fat loss also as much as var?[/lang]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131