over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife fucked up....

Lifter2009

Newbies
So she has low T, wanted $325 pellets 3 times a year. I said fuck that, I got test in my dresser, how much you need? 30mg/wk, I set her up with 2 1/2 cc slin pins and say 10 tick marks, every MONDAY (it was Monday). So 10 days later shes like, I need a new deal... I said you shouldn't need a new deal for 2 months and change...

She injected 10 tics (30mg TE) a day for 10 days (300mg of T Enanth) over 10 days. Major concern? Problems?

So she has low T, wanted $325 pellets 3 times a year. I said fuck that, I got test in my dresser, how much you need? 30mg/wk, I set her up with 2 1/2 cc slin pins and say 10 tick marks, every MONDAY (it was Monday). So 10 days later shes like, I need a new deal... I said you shouldn't need a new deal for 2 months and change...

She injected 10 tics (30mg TE) a day for 10 days (300mg of T Enanth) over 10 days. Major concern? Problems?

well... she can't un-inject it. it's pretty shocking how little attention to detail some people can have when it comes to really important things such as this.

it's unlikely that doing 300mg of test for one week will result in too many dramatic side effects.. just make sure she doesn't do that shit again lol.

Shes probably gonna be really horny for the next 2 weeks or so....

Take advantage of it bro. :cool:

Oily skin, acne...Could interfere with her period and her mood. Good luck!

Does she have experience prior to this? If not consider cutting it back in half. Hormone replacement in female is in the range of 8-15mgs per week C,E . You can always increase as you go.

As far one shot it is what it is.

Ak

Last edited:
Also not sure what you are giving her, but I would personally try and get some US pharma test for her. Not worth risking questionable dosages with UG test when we are talking about such a small amount.

Last edited:
uh oh
shes gonna grow a 10 incher...

**broken link removed**

fun aside, she might experience some virilization but after 10 days it will most likely be nothing permanent... she will not grow a beard or whatever from 10 days on test ;)

Seems as though you were the one who fucked up. You gave a woman some test and had her load her own needles, when she obviously had never done this before. Apparently she didn't understand your directions, too simple, too complicated, whatever.... shoulda done it yourself, including the injects. She's not some random newbie from the gym you're setting up a program with, she's your wife and a woman, hello? Who calls them ticks anyways, those are IU markers for insulin....

my ex's voice deepened permanently, after about a month on test at maybe half that amount. I do mean permanent.

How bout next time you do the injections HELLO!!! That's your wife right? Yall live in same house? Lol why would she be injecting testosterone and you just miscellaneously not overseeing her injections and usage lol, 2 weeks later at the dinner table " so sweetheart how's your testosterone injections going" if my WIFE was doing any bodybuilding drugs I would be overseeing all of her use because her vagina is just as much mind as it is hers lol. Dude.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well... she can't un-inject it. it's pretty shocking how little attention to detail some people can have when it comes to really important things such as this.

it's unlikely that doing 300mg of test for one week will result in too many dramatic side effects.. just make sure she doesn't do that shit again lol.

It's pretty shocking how you just give your wife test and don't oversee her usage just willynilly here inject this much an have no concern to make sure things are going right until she brings up that she has used it all
If she only needs 30mg a week or every 10days why don't you just give her the injection yourself sounds like you fucked up, she's your wife you should know if she's intelligent enough to follow simple instruction

Last edited:
Ya you should be okay but her mood is going to be fuuuuucked up for a bit. So you better be nice and over sea her while she is pinning it until you think she should be good to go on her own.

It's pretty shocking how you just give your wife test and don't oversee her usage just willynilly here inject this much an have no concern to make sure things are going right until she brings up that she has used it all
If she only needs 30mg a week or every 10days why don't you just give her the injection yourself sounds like you fucked up, she's your wife you should know if she's intelligent enough to follow simple instruction

That's what I was about to say. When my Wife ran clen and Mk677, I dosed and monitored everything for her and those are just chems. I can't imagine just handing here test and pins and walking off.....but I don't know the OPs situation, maybe he was away for work or something?

That's what I was about to say. When my Wife ran clen and Mk677, I dosed and monitored everything for her and those are just chems. I can't imagine just handing here test and pins and walking off.....but I don't know the OPs situation, maybe he was away for work or something?

Yea he could work out of town for weeks or somethin
But yea if your around always monitor everything

For God's sake!!! Nothing is going to happen. Just back her down to the 30mg EW and that's that. Takes weeks and months for too much test to have any bad effects on a woman. Yikes! Been training women for 25 years, trust me.

You could use roidcalc to see how long it would take for blood levels to fall to 30mg/wk test e levels

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws