advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank You Imporium! Female Bodybuilding Q and A With 2015 FBB National Champ!

flexdurden

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / RIP
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
First of all, thank you Imporium Labs for sponsoring this thread and for the excellent products that aided in my wife's prep!

Most of you on here know me, but for those that do not, I've been competing in bodybuilding for over 12 years, on and off, but always training hard and learning. I've fought through numerous health issues, including a recent cancer diagnosis and liver transplant, and still continue to push forward using proper nutrition, health supplementation, training and recovery methods.

But this thread is not about me, it is about my wife. She recently won the Female Bodybuilding Overall title at Nationals and earned IFBB Professional status, as the lightest female to win the overall in NPC Nationals history.
We would like to begin this thread thanking Imporium Labs, as Imporium's products played a crucial role in my wife's success through this prep. She began prep using another lab and we were not pleased with the results. I contact a friend and he let us try some Imporium products. This was a game changer. Her progress began accelerating like never before. She was getting tighter every few days and maintaining her strength. As she got deeper into prep, it became apparent that she may actually be getting too lean for women’s physique! A local judge made the suggestion that she look into bodybuilding as she had the right structure and conditioning for it. Sure enough, she did a crossover into bodybuilding and won her qualifier as a bodybuilder and two weeks later, continued her run at Nationals winning the overall title.

As important as diet and cardio were, Imporium’s products truly made a difference in the rate of progress and in her ability to bring the stellar conditioning she did. We are both very thankful for having the opportunity to use Imporium’s products as part of her prep and feel comfortable recommending them to anyone looking to achieve the best results possible.

My wife, Holly, will now be part of the board as well, posting under this handle (as will I), helping to answer questions regarding female competing, training, nutrition, gear usage and everything related to developing the female physique.

We will also use this thread as a Q and A regarding females and bodybuilding and anything pertaining to my personal experiences in relation to fitness...

I feel this thread can help bring to light many issues surrounding females and physique enhancement I would like to use my experience, as well as the knowledge I have gained from my peers to help other females achieve their goals.

Once again, thank you very much to Imporium for sponsoring this thread.

Attachments

• overall md.jpg
    overall md.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,317
  • side chest.jpg
    side chest.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,431
  • winning.jpg
    winning.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,071
  • 20151215_203522000_iOS.jpg
    20151215_203522000_iOS.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 1,120
Whoa sweet man! This is awesome.

That is awesome, glad to see you around and congratulations on all of you and your wife's accomplishments.

I like her look too. She is a pretty girl and not overly done, congrats.

Last edited:
I told you how amazing I thought this wad!Very happy for you!
I will be in touch really soon!

Whoa sweet man! This is awesome.

That is awesome, glad to see you around and congratulations on all of you and your wife's accomplishments.

Thanks guys!

Overall was definitely not expected... she had the class no problem, but overall? Damn...

I look her look too. She is a pretty girl and not overly done, congrats.

Thanks Pesty! It seems they are leaning towards a more conditioned, feminine look and more simply mass monsters in FBB. The feedback on the overall was that she simply out-conditioned everyone and had better symmetry and proportions. No, definitely not the most muscular by an means, but bodybuilding is about symmetry, stage presence, proportions and conditioning as well...

Check your PM's Flex!

Great job guys!
My GF is a national figure competitor. We are a little older. I would love to see what she looked like in off season shape. If we can see a little before and after it will help anyone looking for advice. Body type plays a big role in conditioning. My GF is natural and puts on size super easy, but her issue is getting lean enough. We do the normal pre-contest diet of keeping the protein high and lowering the carbs every 2 weeks for 12-16 weeks depending on amount of conditioning she needs. Getting her down to competition level BF is like dragging a herd of mules up a flight of stairs backwards.
Anyway sorry for the long post. Would like to see how far she traveled to get that lean.

Great job guys!
My GF is a national figure competitor. We are a little older. I would love to see what she looked like in off season shape. If we can see a little before and after it will help anyone looking for advice. Body type plays a big role in conditioning. My GF is natural and puts on size super easy, but her issue is getting lean enough. We do the normal pre-contest diet of keeping the protein high and lowering the carbs every 2 weeks for 12-16 weeks depending on amount of conditioning she needs. Getting her down to competition level BF is like dragging a herd of mules up a flight of stairs backwards.
Anyway sorry for the long post. Would like to see how far she traveled to get that lean.

I'll see if I can get a before photo, I know she has some... She is also on here as Mrs.Flex, but I'm not sure if she has enough posts to post in this section yet...

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you personally to Imporium :)

I do have before photos but I'll have to find them on my computer but when I do, I'll put them up

Wow what a great look! Your physique is much more appealing than those massive women..great job:headbang:

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you personally to Imporium :)

I do have before photos but I'll have to find them on my computer but when I do, I'll put them up

Welcome, it's a great pleasure to finally have you here! Congratulations on getting your IFBB Pro Card!! It must be a great feeling to be rewarded for all your hard work.

Congrats.. You looked great...

awesome, congrats mrs. flex!

Your obviously going to get questions about your drug protocol. My wife is a national level competitor, and we looked through that sponsor's list and didn't see anything set up in "lady doses".

Your obviously going to get questions about your drug protocol. My wife is a national level competitor, and we looked through that sponsor's list and didn't see anything set up in "lady doses".

See anything set up? What do you mean by such?

Here is a pic... left is about 4 years ago, right is 2 years ago when I began training heavier

Attachments

• Holly Transformation.jpg
    Holly Transformation.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 738
See anything set up? What do you mean by such?

Here is a pic... left is about 4 years ago, right is 2 years ago when I began training heavier

You're saying thank you to a sponsor for their products. I looked and didn't see any products dosed low enough for a female. Did they custom make something for you? Did you break it down? Dilute it?

You're thanking them for their products, what did you use?

You're saying thank you to a sponsor for their products. I looked and didn't see any products dosed low enough for a female. Did they custom make something for you? Did you break it down? Dilute it?

Keep in mind that Mrs.Flex isn't obligated to discuss any of that. More important would be her diet and training.

There are quite a few things that a female could use... Let's just use an example, say primo dosed at 100mg/ml, right? .2ml = 20mg, what is so hard about that?

Keep in mind that Mrs.Flex isn't obligated to discuss any of that. More important would be her diet and training.

Thank you Bio... and maybe I can teach a math class too ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws