over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Females and Superdrol

SwoleMedic

Registered
Any females here have personal experience with superdrol? Or dudes that have had GFs use the compound? I've read that it can be used instead of anavar or winstrol at a lower dose with less chance of virilization. For example 2.5mg or 5mg of superdrol instead of double or triple the dose of anavar. I believe superdrol has a lower androgenic rating than anavar and is more anabolic mg for mg. What are your opinions?

Thanks in advance

Okay thats very clear:

"Superdrol and women is not cool. Makes me feel like walking death even as low as 15mg. *Destroys my blood pressure and cholesterol, makes it impossible to stay awake during the day, irratable as fuck, hot flashes, incredibly painful back pumps, among many others. That's a 250lb guy. I can't imagine what it would do to a 150lb chick....
Do some research....it effects women differently then men...i dont have any links....but theres stuff by mike arnold on md.about it...you might be suprised..."

Not a bright idea, unless your girl is highly experienced with oral and test I wouldn't recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay thats very clear:

"Superdrol and women is not cool. Makes me feel like walking death even as low as 15mg. *Destroys my blood pressure and cholesterol, makes it impossible to stay awake during the day, irratable as fuck, hot flashes, incredibly painful back pumps, among many others. That's a 250lb guy. I can't imagine what it would do to a 150lb chick....
Do some research....it effects women differently then men...i dont have any links....but theres stuff by mike arnold on md.about it...you might be suprised..."

well thats kind of expected..... im sure the "250lb guy" was on a lot more than just superdrol and that just taxed his liver even more causing the lethargy. And yes any oral destroys lipids, no way around it. but we are talking a couple milligrams here not 15mg...

Kind of a shot in the dark here but superdrol is methyl drostanolone which as we know is masteron. So, superdrol is simply orally active masteron, which is a dht based hormone. Not sure how much more masculinizing you can get than a dht base(I'm sure someone will chime in here with something that is far more androgenic but I think that person may be saying simply to create an argument. I could be way off but from the information I've gathered over the years mixed with a little logic I say superdrol and women is not a good call, I know others will disagree, that's just my opinion. I've know women who've done it and there were physical changes both positive and negative almost immediately. Definitely stronger and more muscular but voice dropped, clit enlarged, etc. I've even seen a case of woman with the early stages of male pattern baldness.

Kind of a shot in the dark here but superdrol is methyl drostanolone which as we know is masteron. So, superdrol is simply orally active masteron, which is a dht based hormone. Not sure how much more masculinizing you can get than a dht base(I'm sure someone will chime in here with something that is far more androgenic but I think that person may be saying simply to create an argument. I could be way off but from the information I've gathered over the years mixed with a little logic I say superdrol and women is not a good call, I know others will disagree, that's just my opinion. I've know women who've done it and there were physical changes both positive and negative almost immediately. Definitely stronger and more muscular but voice dropped, clit enlarged, etc. I've even seen a case of woman with the early stages of male pattern baldness.

Well, I can not say if superdrol is a good option for women... but oxandrolone or primobolan (methenolone) are DHT based compounds as well. On the other hand, a methyl group is something that can change a lot of things, classic example "dianabol and boldenone". I have used masteron and superdrol and found both differents; masteron drier and more androgenic and less anabolic but I am a man so can't say nothing about women using this drug.

What dosages where these women you know using? If a female takes enough of anything it can have virilization effects, even anavar or primo could do all the things you've mentioned.

What dosages where these women you know using? If a female takes enough of anything it can have virilization effects, even anavar or primo could do all the things you've mentioned.

Just walk away from this one man. Find her another compound. I know Superdrol is cheap and easy to get in some circles but still, walk away from it.

First off, love the Big Lebowski reference with the user name.

Second... I'm staying neutral in this, because I DON'T know if superdrol plays nicely with females. However, I do know that methylation can radically change the characteristics of a drug. For example: methylated boldenone = dianabol. Not really comparable.

So, you could certainly be right, but not necessarily due to the fact that it's based on masteron. Again, please note the disclaimer that I'm spewing forth hearsay.

My wife tried it last year and it bothered her stomach so we dropped it but the gains were great!

Then LK3 came out with an injectable version. She tried it for 2 and a half weeks and felt awful on it at only 15mgs a day. A few days after coming off we went and got blood work and her liver enzymes were in the 800s after only 17 days of being on. This shit is poison. Stay away!

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Going to get blood work again this Thursday to see if the enzymes are coming down. I'm freaked the fuck out to be honest. She already feels way better but 800 is crazy high. Started her on synthergine too.

My wife tried it last year and it bothered her stomach so we dropped it but the gains were great!

Then LK3 came out with an injectable version. She tried it for 2 and a half weeks and felt awful on it at only 15mgs a day. A few days after coming off we went and got blood work and her liver enzymes were in the 800s after only 17 days of being on. This shit is poison. Stay away!

Damn 15mg seems like a huge injectable dose for a female to take:eek:. Thats what a male would normally take. How much does she weigh if you dont mind me asking?

Damn 15mg seems like a huge injectable dose for a female to take:eek:. Thats what a male would normally take. How much does she weigh if you dont mind me asking?
She weighs around 140. 15mgs a day isn't huge. It's just this particular compound is extremely harsh and toxic.

I agree, 15mg is huge for a female. I take 10mg orally with excellent results. I think you'd see nice results with 3mg.

She weighs around 140. 15mgs a day isn't huge. It's just this particular compound is extremely harsh and toxic.

Typically females take about 1/10th the dose of a male with almost every compound. Unless they are Ms Olympia[emoji2]

Yep. When you're comparing apples to apples.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members