over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural Womens Prep Critique

02z06

Registered
Hello ladies,
I am helping prep my lady friend for a figure competition which is ~9 weeks away at this point.

Thus far we've dropped a fair amount of weight, but I approximate we have about 10lbs or so to go. This is my first time prepping a client and I really would like some input on someone who has competed before.

Currently she is sitting at 125lbs, ~15% based on calipers, and ~1500 adjusted bmr.

I've had her on the following diet:

Training Day: 1500 calories – 32g fat – 150g protein – 150g carbs
Meal 1
30g protein
70g carbs

Meal 2
30g protein
50g carbs

Meal 3(Post workout)
30g protein
35g carbs(from some form of sugary carb, maybe a gatorade, or a pop tart, or kids cereal, or fruit)

Meal 4
30g protein
16g fat

Meal 5
30g protein
16g fat

Non-Training Day – 1268 calories – 32g fat – 120g protein – 125g carbs
Meal 1
25g protein
16g fat

Meal 2
25g protein
50g carbs

Meal 3
25g protein
50g carbs

Meal 4
25g protein
25g carbs

Meal 5
25g protein
16g fat

We are training 5 days per week, as well as 5 30 minute HIIT sessions currently. I've been having her use clen on a 1 week on/1 week off rotation to prevent adaptation.

I am a little hesitant to drop calories much lower because I don't want her to 'bottom out' but I would hate to not prep her correctly as this will be her first competition.

I'd love any input that can be provided.

just my opinion , I don't think you can get a good answer to your question without know how she is progressing . Pictures are worth a thousand words . maybe post up a few weeks in a row pics to see how things are going. is she stalling ?

I'm helping a bikini competitor prep now also. her macro are similar but we are carb cycling. SO her protein and fats are a bit higher . carbs are lower but very low carbs on her lower calorie day

The weight loss has been a bit slower lately- I've got a good collection of photos I'll post up tomorrow morning. Thank you!

I imagine as a "prep coach" it must be hard to walk that line between having someone ready too early, but better too early than too late!

The weight loss has been a bit slower lately- I've got a good collection of photos I'll post up tomorrow morning. Thank you!

I imagine as a "prep coach" it must be hard to walk that line between having someone ready too early, but better too early than too late!

I wouldn't call myself prep coach, it would be a insult to them lol. I've been working with a lot of local people doing diets aand training for a while. She started working out with me and asked if I would prep her for her upcoming show. Being a fairly new competitor myself, I didn't want to do it but she was behind and needed some help and she teared up and is cute so she got me lol. Her old coach had her doing Iifym crap! So I did a diet and cardio plan for her. Her changes since then have been pretty dam good IMHO. She isn't losing a lot lbs but getting tighter. The only thing she uses is a eca stack. Can all be bought otc.

Most recent photos. Trying to get her to learn to flare those lats out! I know a tan will make a large difference. She will be competing in figure.

Her core condition is stellar and upper chest/delts are in good shape, too.

Not one who can offer much help here, sadly, but here to follow the progress. Best of luck!

She looks decent but has a lot of work to do imo but is doable . here is what I would suggest . adding a second 30 minute cardio session . one AM and one PM . Also the lower carb day I would drop more carbs but keep the calories about the same by adding some protein and fats in to start prob about 75 carbs on that day

you can do two weeks on and two off clen and not worry about receptors to much . if she needs to stay on longer to reach her goals you can use Benadryl before she goes to bed to clear them out

if there is a posing seminar anywhere near you guys ,I highly suggest taking it . Ive taken several of gary udits posing seminars and will take more to keep in check with my posing . they are well worth the time and money

just my humble opinion

She's gonna have to really drop those carbs low and suffer...especially being natty it is extremely diffucult to get legs, hips and butt to tighten up for the ladies
Where are her carbs coming from? I would def get rid of the junk carbs PWO right away

I'm super happy with how she's done. We are sitting 3 weeks out.

I am thinking we will knock carbs out the last week(possibly), and she will be good to go.

Thoughts?

I'm super happy with how she's done. We are sitting 3 weeks out.

I am thinking we will knock carbs out the last week(possibly), and she will be good to go.

Thoughts?

Don't know how big the show is, but she needs to get those shoulders up. she needs well rounded shoulder caps. She is lean enough, just needs size in the right places.

man i bet shes hating you right now lol.....and fucking starving...

if she slowed the drop on that diet...shes cheating.

:cool:

ok....i see that was a month ago....

ummm...shes doing perfect.

but i still think she is starving to death.

:eek:

Lol she's definitely hungry. She's been a client of mine & my girlfriend for ~2 years, so has not had a ton of time to accumulate muscle- I encouraged her to get her first show under her belt as I waited like 8 years till I felt ready. She's very excited about a few years off to put on some beef. Now if I can convince her to get some anavar in her!

Thanks a lot for the comments all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super happy with her finished product!

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!
Very impressive
Well done guys

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member