over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

56 Years Young

great..!!!!

have anything else to add....???

:)

56 years old been training since 13 years of age. My girl friend/training partner is 24 and we live the bodybuilding lifestyle 100%. First contest 1984 and just finished up a run of 6 shows 2017. My first show I was 155 pounds and shredded in 84. My last show just as peeled but 222 lbs @ 5'10". I'm not new to the sport or to growth protocols but I felt if I came here I might pick up some tips to help me win Masters Nationals. In my mid 40's became diabetic which may have been caused by slin usage or HGH use. My doc thinks I just burned my pancreas out force feeding myself for years. Highest weight was 293 lbs at 5'10". I'm currently attempting to stay lean and train lean which was advice from bodybuilders in the sport much more advanced than me. Goals are to be shredded in the super heavyweight class at masters nationals and possibly the North Americans next year. Just got back from the Olympia where I trained in Vegas for a week (loved it) and then hit Golds Gym the Mecca in Venice. Lost all my trophies in a flood in 2007. But since then I've pretty much filled the house back up. I was a member of the month a few years back on RXmuscle where they did a nice profile on me. I've come here to branch out and cover any bases I may have missed in my quest to get a pro card as an old man lol.

56 years old still competing as a heavy/super heavyweight

do you have a insulin protocol....???

or what are your thoughts on insulin...???

particularly.....lantus....???

what AAS protocol do you stick to now...???
how have your cycles changed with growing older...???

what have some of your early cycles looked like...???

do you have any pics from your early shows...???

:cool:

Masters Midwestern States
Masters Indianapolis Bodybuilding Championship
👍

Having trouble loading pics but I'll get them in eventually. I have one from 1986 that was. Poster size hung on the wall at Quads Gym back in the day.

any success in OPEN comps...???

has most of your "success" in bodybuilding been
in MASTERS division....????

any masters overall wins....???

Just getting off work, 12 hour night shift so I'm heading home to crash before legs tonight. I'll answer all the questions this weekend for sure. And I'll dig up that pic from 1986 lol !!

Welcome to the board. You look great for 56, gives me hope for the future. Curious to see your thoughts on the questions tenny asked as well

My original insulin protocol was in the early 2000's probably my early 40s and it started with Humulin R. I would buy human are over-the-counter at Walmart for about 20 bucks a vile and get syringes online.I would run 3 to 4 units with meals only those would be high carb meals high protein meals very low fat. Then I Added growth hormone with that using about three units a day and I can't remember what time of the day I was shooting growth back then now I shoot it a little bit before training in a little bit after to help with recovery and muscle hypertrophy. I was also a huge advocate of milos sarcev's ideas and used his shake protocol religiously. Before this I had decent size but stalled at 220 lbs and wasn't very hard. Upping the growth slightly and eventually spreading it out through out the day and upping the insulin dosages kept pushing my weight and size up. Eventually I stumbled on the protocol of running insulin pre-workout and that again up the bar for me eventually over years pushing me up to 293 and once again not that hard but a tremendous amount of size and strength. I suffered through a few injuries a torn quad knee surgery etc. over this period of time but nothing that ruin my physique. I want to say it was about 2006 that I found out I was diabetic willing to come to the PD chocolate o I want to say it was about 2006 that I found out I was diabetic and this was discovered by my wife at the time who was a nurse and of course I had to go in and start on insulin protocol because my sugar was 530 on that day and the doctor was freaking out. I actually discovered it because I was eating immense amounts of food and I just kept getting harder of course my body wasn't converting carbs and instead I was just pissing all the time basically sugar water and I got leader and harder I got all the way down to 257 it was hard as a rock and thought I need to get back in and do some shows but I had to eat buckets of ice cream and pizza and regular pop just to keep my weight from dropping anymore and we knew something was wrong at the time I really just thought I had great growth hormone LOL. My script is basically the same now as it was then which is NovoLog pens and Lantis pens. I mostly just use the NovoLog and I shoot that after every meal and before I go train when I'm dieting sometimes I go hypo before I train because of the small meals and lack of carbs but I always put a little bit in and we always take a carb source with us in case of emergency. When I run lantus I use it twice a day, it works better this way. Now I usually run about 10-12 units a meal novalog and 10-12 pre and post workout. The post being after the meal I eat.

My early cycles: well I was introduced to gear (we called it juice) in the early 80's by a football player while at Purdue university west Lafayette. We went to doctors who gave us two bottles of Dianabol from Ciba labs ? I think 5mg tabs and we took 2 a day until the 200 tabs ran out. Gained 15 pounds and benched 315 for first time at about 175-180ish. When I got off I lost everything and became so depressed that I didn't use gear for about two more years.

My offseason is pretty basic with very few if any orals. I did make a huge jump before turning 50 running hgh slin anadrol deca EQ and test e. I'd run a cycle maybe 20 weeks with the only change being at ten weeks sapping deca for tren. Tren is amazing in that I'd drop 5-10 pounds without deca and got stronger ? Now a day I limit my tren to precontest due to toxicity. I like to stay on long cycles slowly ramping things up every 2-3 weeks and sometimes changing compounds. When I start prepping for a contest are usually switch the Decca out to NPP and eventually work into master on Winstrol tabs change my test over to prop with tren Ace and equipoise Cyp. Diuretic for show is Dyazide and I usually don't drop the growth and when I carb load I will run Slin. Oh and proviron into a show.

any success in OPEN comps...???

has most of your "success" in bodybuilding been
in MASTERS division....????

any masters overall wins....???

Not at home so I can't Check my trophies but I'm going to go off memory here. My first overall when was an 86 that was an AAU show and I believe it was the Hoosier Cup or something like that.
2nd Mid States USA Milwaukee open middleweight
2nd Continental USA Open super heavyweight
2nd Wings of Strength pro/am open heavyweight
3rd Wings of Strength pro/am open super heavyweight
2nd Indianapolis tall AAU
Northern Indiana 2nd super heavyweight open
Northern Indiana 3rd heavyweight open
Indianapolis heavyweight open 2nd
Indiana State open 3rd open
Midwestern States 2nd heavyweight open
Midwestern States 3rd super heavyweight open
Etc etc ....
Most of these open divisions were while I was in my 50's.
The tall class stuff was 80's when the most I weighed was 182. I sucked down to 176 for middle weights in npc.

Now at 57

Attachments

• 3FD76B79-5513-466C-9028-5870C1EED9A6.jpeg
    3FD76B79-5513-466C-9028-5870C1EED9A6.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 605
Completed at 233 this year. Moved from heavyweight to super heavyweight in open division

When you shut things down to detox and recover what is your protocol?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws