over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin question

graybass

Registered
Hi guys,
Recently sent Bitcoin funds from my bank account. Bitcoins says initially 12 days for funds to be available, only small amount available as cash to send. Money was taken from account days ago yet still says many more days till available.
Any ideas how to speed up process. I've used them a few times already, always seems a long wait but this time is way too long.
Now my bitcoin accounts says funds available to buy or to sell but not as cash for 9 more days. Does this mean I can send funds to another wallet now or not.
Thanks for any help.

This depends on the service you are using. Coinbase for example. What are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coinbase

I would highly recommend switching to Abra over Coinbase. Way more intuitive and I’ve never had to wait even remotely close to the figures you’re mentioning.

I would highly recommend switching to Abra over Coinbase. Way more intuitive and I’ve never had to wait even remotely close to the figures you’re mentioning.
What is Abras network free when you send bitcoin? I saw on another site it was high. I emailed and asked them and all they could tell me was it varied so I ended up not using them.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

What is Abras network free when you send bitcoin? I saw on another site it was high. I emailed and asked them and all they could tell me was it varied so I ended up not using them.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

I don’t have an actual number as it fluctuates based on network volume and the exact figure is calculated at the time of transaction. Abra claims to have a “high priority fee to ensure fast communication on the blockchain”. I can only infer that means they’re higher relative to other services. I think with Abra you sacrifice transparency for simplicity....

Hi guys,
Recently sent Bitcoin funds from my bank account. Bitcoins says initially 12 days for funds to be available, only small amount available as cash to send. Money was taken from account days ago yet still says many more days till available.
Any ideas how to speed up process. I've used them a few times already, always seems a long wait but this time is way too long.
Now my bitcoin accounts says funds available to buy or to sell but not as cash for 9 more days. Does this mean I can send funds to another wallet now or not.
Thanks for any help.

They did the exact same thing to me... and they don't mention that they will hold any funds, until after you give them your money and purchase bitcoin. I would have never bought it if I knew... I was trying to buy something that day with the bitcoin.

I had to wait 16 days. I had some money left over after sending the bitcoin, and I tried to withdraw that into my bank account. They make you send it to your cash wallet, and then it gets put on another hold. I think that one was 12 or 14 days..

I plan on using Cash App next time.

I switched to CashApp from Coinbase and never looked back. Get bitcoins instantly versus 4-5 business days.

I vaguely remember making the same mistake on Coinbase once that I think you made. Instead of purchasing bitcoins directly to my BTC Wallet which would take 4-5 business days, I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing and actually added funds to my USD Wallet, which took nearly 2 weeks to complete. Once the funds were in there though I was able to buy bitcoins immediately. I don’t think there’s anything you can do to speed up the process unfortunately.

I recommend starting out using CoinBase for your first purchases...

then upgrade to CoinBase PRO ... it's much better... instant transactions and much much lower fees...

Create a localbitcoin account as wallet. Buy from coinmama. transactions done in 30 mins or less.

you ALWAYS wanna use a card to make instant purchase of BTC. Using bank account it funds like an ACH, minimum 2-3 days. Your BTC price is locked in on that day. By time funds land your $1000 in BTC can now be worth $750... Happened to me on coinbase :mad: That could be avoided if you are just funding USD with bank account, but still a few days delay

I switched to CashApp from Coinbase and never looked back. Get bitcoins instantly versus 4-5 business days.

I vaguely remember making the same mistake on Coinbase once that I think you made. Instead of purchasing bitcoins directly to my BTC Wallet which would take 4-5 business days, I wasn’t paying attention to what I was doing and actually added funds to my USD Wallet, which took nearly 2 weeks to complete. Once the funds were in there though I was able to buy bitcoins immediately. I don’t think there’s anything you can do to speed up the process unfortunately.

I’m just starting to register everything on cash app !! The only thing I can’t do is link my bank cause I use a small credit union .... do I have to have a big time bank ??

How easy it to send money from Abra for you? I got it and bought $500 of btc as a test and it worked but says I need to enter a valid btc address or some crap when I try to send it to where I want it to go. I KNOW it's a valid address. And no I haven't contacted support yet just asking

I’m just starting to register everything on cash app !! The only thing I can’t do is link my bank cause I use a small credit union .... do I have to have a big time bank ??

I have cash app, and I didn’t even know you could buy bitcoin from there.

Is it instant? I personally hate coinbase they hold mine for 14 days!!! [emoji35][emoji2959]

How easy it to send money from Abra for you? I got it and bought $500 of btc as a test and it worked but says I need to enter a valid btc address or some crap when I try to send it to where I want it to go. I KNOW it's a valid address. And no I haven't contacted support yet just asking

I`m gonna bet the wallet prefix is off. The most common prefix is 1. Start looking at this first.

Currently, there are three Bitcoin address formats in use:
P2PKH (address starts with the number “1”)
P2SH (address starts with the number “3”)
Bech32 (address starts with “bc1”)

I`m gonna bet the wallet prefix is off. The most common prefix is 1. Start looking at this first.

Currently, there are three Bitcoin address formats in use:
P2PKH (address starts with the number “1”)
P2SH (address starts with the number “3”)
Bech32 (address starts with “bc1”)

Where I'm sending to starts with a 3. It's included when I enter the address tho so not sure what would be the problem?

Where I'm sending to starts with a 3. It's included when I enter the address tho so not sure what would be the problem?

What does your wallet start with "1"? Without looking at it, I can`t say for sure what the problem is, but ask the receiver to generate a wallet with prefix that matches yours.

Yeah 14 days to be available to send to another bitcoin wallet.
Bank account to BTC wallet. WTF? Can't afford to leave money in there ahead of time. Not wealthy. Need another way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131