advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New study shows it may be possible to reverse aging with Growth Hormone and Metformin

Nice. Metformin’s been a pretty popular anti-aging supplement/medication for many many years amongst the life extension enthusiasts.

Wonder if berberine works exact same way/confers the same benefits?

I see where 1 of the 2 anti-diabetic drugs they used was DHEA, along with HGH and Metformin. Hopefully it was the reporter who misidentified DHEA as a diabetes medication. If it was the researcher I would throw the study out for not knowing what he was talking about.

Good to see since I have been using Met religiously for the last 3 months, swear it keeps you even leaner while eating even more food. That being said, I have a good metabolism already. I love Met...I'll use low does MK instead of growth....I know, they aren't the same...I get it

Good to see since I have been using Met religiously for the last 3 months, swear it keeps you even leaner while eating even more food. That being said, I have a good metabolism already. I love Met...I'll use low does MK instead of growth....I know, they aren't the same...I get it

Did you get the time released version? How was the GI gas/shit issues if there were any?

I am sure people will see this and get excited thinking they can use a bunch of HGH and get younger, but the reality is the dose used was probably a small replacement dose.

I believe there's more highlighted belief in the individualized epigenetic methylation patterns.

Now thats what i call beautiful. Life can begin.

Did you get the time released version? How was the GI gas/shit issues if there were any?

I've used both. I'm currently using the non time released with no GI issues. I had those issues for a couple of days, but than they went away. I really can't say enough about Metformin. I probably won't ever stop using it.

Good stuff, Stewie. I use everything on the list except. HGH and DHEA. I just can't remember to take it. I just don't see the value in using it. Maybe I should reconsider, but doubt it.

I use 25mg DHEA. TRT tends to lower DHEA so I had it tested and it was at the low end of the normal range. 25mg put me at an optimal level. I can't say for certain it's useful but I like knowing my blood level of it is good.

Wow according to this Mitteldorf article (I love his site btw), HGH was 0.015mg/KG, which is a high dose if my math is correct here. That's like 4.5iu in a 92.5kg individual I think? If that's the case, I would guest the rest of the stack mitigated the deleterious effects of that. But who knows

Think the metformin mitigates insulin sensitivity issues and the vitamin d DHEA make the igf more effective.

Wow according to this Mitteldorf article (I love his site btw), HGH was 0.015mg/KG, which is a high dose if my math is correct here. That's like 4.5iu in a 92.5kg individual I think? If that's the case, I would guest the rest of the stack mitigated the deleterious effects of that. But who knows

Wow, i was thinking it was 1.4 but that was in MG...

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members