over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fouad 'Real Bodybuilding 22' with Mike@researchstation

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am not sure yet about this guy...but he is kind of compelling and pretty well educated on the actual human body. His theories seem - OK. I'm not buying in yet...but I think he brings forth a lot of interesting and well rounded points that are all basically in favor of health. He seems to have blown Fouad away on a lot of talking points during this podcast. I like Fouad but he isn't someone I would go to if I had questions.

Let's say people follow this guy thinking they are optimizing themselves..they will likely be more healthy for it. He also claims to have client(s?) who were just in the men's open at the Olympia.

I went to his IG and watched ALL his videos...he calls some people out like Fakhri(he states he now has 3 of his guys who Fakhri got very SICK) and Tony Huge who he even states in comments saying there's NO WAY he even uses SARMS because he knows how bad they are...they're just what makes money. He says DHB and Superdrol are designer steroids that have NO clinical research on them so all the information surrounding them is coming out of theories or worse...thin air. He doubts Superdrol is more hepatoxic than anadrol and says there's no way to even know that.

Interesting stuff... anyways, consider taking a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPfOU9S-OFA

Thanks for posting this!

I saw Craig Doucette post about this on hes IG saying that this guy is full of bs. Will cardio listen to this tho.

I'll keep watching but 9 minutes in, he was a natural 275lb powerlifter, former military intelligence, stock broker/senior analyst for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, an entrepreneur with many businesses, back in college for an environmental science degree and consults 55,000 clients and some were in the open in this years Olympia but he says he doesn't want to name drop. 55,000 clients, some in this years open Olympia and nobody knows who he is? :rolleyes: He sounds like a con artist!

When he moves the camera back just before the 16 minute mark, it sure looks like he has man boobs. Are there pictures of this guy out there? Is this TrinityD? LOL!!

Almost 20 minutes in, he's regurgitating basic information from 30 years ago.

This guy says that you can't process more than 125mg of Test in one shot. At the 32:20 mark, Fouad says he feels better going from 750mg of Test to 1250mg of Test. Then this guys says, it's probably mental and because you're getting more Test...? How can you get more Test if there's a cap on what your body can process? He's already contradicted himself.

I'm not saying SARMS are completely safe, there's a lot of unknowns there, but our community here is huge...does anybody know of anyone who has lost patches of hair from them? This guy says there are thousands!

I'll keep watching to be fair!

Last edited:
I'll keep watching but 9 minutes in, he was a natural 275lb powerlifter, former military intelligence, stock broker/senior analyst for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, an entrepreneur with many businesses, back in college for an environmental science degree and consults 55,000 clients and some were in the open in this years Olympia but he says he doesn't want to name drop. 55,000 clients, some in this years open Olympia and nobody knows who he is? :rolleyes: He sounds like a con artist!

When he moves the camera back just before the 16 minute mark, it sure looks like he has man boobs. Are there pictures of this guy out there? Is this TrinityD? LOL!!

Almost 20 minutes in, he's regurgitating basic information from 30 years ago.

This guy says that you can't process more than 125mg of Test in one shot. At the 32:20 mark, Fouad says he feels better going from 750mg of Test to 1250mg of Test. Then this guys says, it's probably mental and because you're getting more Test...? How can you get more Test if there's a cap on what your body can process? He's already contradicted himself.

I'm not saying SARMS are completely safe, there's a lot of unknowns there, but our community here is huge...does anybody know of anyone who has lost patches of hair from them? This guy says there are thousands!

I'll keep watching to be fair!
He does say some weird things and he mispronounced some words which really bothered me...but I am like that.

He doesnt need to necessarily look the part to have vast knowledge. I think him saying 55,000 clients is a reference to his social networking which is a ridiculous answer.

Watching his IG videos...he DEFINITELY knows the human body and hormones. Whether his claims or his methods are sound is another story.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

He does say some weird things and he mispronounced some words which really bothered me...but I am like that.

He doesnt need to necessarily look the part to have vast knowledge. I think him saying 55,000 clients is a reference to his social networking which is a ridiculous answer.

Watching his IG videos...he DEFINITELY knows the human body and hormones. Whether his claims or his methods are sound is another story.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm almost all the way through it and he hasn't said anything earth shattering, contradicts himself at times, says some things he has no proof of and a lot of the things he talks about have been discussed here for a looong time! Why wouldn't you mention who trained for the Olympia?

He says he doesn't care about his body (the way it looks). I understand someone can have SOME knowledge without looking like a Mr. Olympia but if this guy has used AAS, he certainly doesn't look like it. Sorry, I'm not going to trust a guy that doesn't juice. There's not enough research out there on bodybuilding, AAS and ancillaries within the medical community. Most of the information we have today has come from those that have used these drugs along with a lot of trial and error over many decades. I certainly wouldn't put this guy in the same category and Dr. Scott, John Meadows along with Dr. Serrano, Chris Aceto, etc.

At approximately the 1:21:00 mark he says he doesn't know how many people he's helped get pro card but it's thousands! Thousands? I call Bullshit!!

Now the biggest BS of all...he claims he can grow Fouad's hair back. Says he'll look like Undercover Brother! There's a sucker born every minute!!

Man he sounds like TrinityD!

Last edited:
As Bio stated, yes sounds like a lot of bullshit as far as his background. He definitely does have man boobs and says he doesn't care because of his back injury. Just a lot of stuff really doesn't seem to add up.

I am a member of his chat however and it's a bunch of newbies who have no business using gear whatsoever. They ask questions like: What is NPP?, What is HDL?, etc, etc. He does have a few interesting tie bits of info but IMO when it comes down to it, there's a lot of current stuff out there that is tried and true that works.

Also, 6 guys in the Olympia? Cmom

About half way through the video now, some things I agree with some I dont. Majority of what he is saying I have been personally doing for last two years and my gear dosage has reduced tremendously, I inject more frequent smaller amounts and continue to improve body composition with much smaller overall dosage per week.

Emeric's 10mg per day trt dosage works on these exact methodology's

I kinda turned it off at the part he started saying that injection frequency for a certain body type (ectomorph vs endomorph) should be different [emoji53]

Everyone seems to have angle these days [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy sounds like a complete dumbass. I had to turn his shit off at about 40 minutes in because he is just fukken retarded with his theories.

Also, a guy at another site clicked on his Instagram link, and he mentioned the following:

So I clicked on the link to instagram which then takes you to whatsapp where your put into a group. There is a video thats put up with a brief general intro blah blah blah then your separated out of the group and put into a separate conversation. A person introduces themself and says they will be your “gear” coach and they need to mark you down so “if you irder they can send you your tracking number”. I told em I was not interested in ordering anything just information and that I didnt expect it to be free. Verbatim I got a recorded message from the guy who says I wont get access to them because they “dont coach products they don’t know”. The whole thing is a racket to sell gear lol. We will see how long this lasts.

As Bio stated, yes sounds like a lot of bullshit as far as his background. He definitely does have man boobs and says he doesn't care because of his back injury. Just a lot of stuff really doesn't seem to add up.

I am a member of his chat however and it's a bunch of newbies who have no business using gear whatsoever. They ask questions like: What is NPP?, What is HDL?, etc, etc. He does have a few interesting tie bits of info but IMO when it comes down to it, there's a lot of current stuff out there that is tried and true that works.

Also, 6 guys in the Olympia? Cmom

Also what I noticed besides all the crazy claims (if you can regrow hair, you would be a multi-billionaire ), is his WhatsApp chat is first thing they do is send a "sponsor" list, and it's all about selling gear with sprinkles of some random info.

His pro card claims, his "the body can't absorb more than 125mg" claims, alll of it are insane. Dude is a shady weirdo.

I actually emailed him asking for his references about the 125mg dosage. On his IG videos he says he can prove this from a couple studies. No reply at all.

He keeps his info pretty vague and surface level, not going too in-depth as to not get called out. You can tell.

Also, I saw someone comment on his IG saying, "You're the next Dan Duchaine." He responded with, "Who the hell is that?"
:confused: This dude is a no one looking for 15 mins of fitness fame.

Always click on Fouad's videos whenever I get the chance. I really like his philosophy. I don't agree with every single one of his beliefs, but he is fun to listen to.

Not sure how I feel about this Mike guy, but to be fair, I'm only about 15 minutes in lol.

Yeah and I wanted to make a thread about it also many things which are exactly opposite to what we know by analytical data. Injecting rhGH subq pre workout because of quicker absorption while IM pre bed because of 30 hours release of IGF-1 is exactly on the contrary to what any graph you will find on ncbi will lead you to believe, and we have information which is from nowaday and years back.

2-3 IU Lantus preworkout had me wonder what would Milos think literally and while I am an insulin newbie there is no logic behind doing that in any way.

Tren ace insomnia because you inject prebed? I have been on tren hex injected whenever I choose and had insomnia on just 200 mg weekly.

And blood type would dictate when you inject and what ester would win a Darwin award imo.

Last edited:
80% of his claims are bullshit! I agree with his claims about micronutrients.

About half way through the video now, some things I agree with some I dont. Majority of what he is saying I have been personally doing for last two years and my gear dosage has reduced tremendously, I inject more frequent smaller amounts and continue to improve body composition with much smaller overall dosage per week.

Emeric's 10mg per day trt dosage works on these exact methodology's

Lower doses injected more often is definitely not a new theory and has been discussed and debated here for many years! He's going to take a lot of money from naive people!!

His pro card claims, his "the body can't absorb more than 125mg" claims, alll of it are insane. Dude is a shady weirdo.

I actually emailed him asking for his references about the 125mg dosage. On his IG videos he says he can prove this from a couple studies. No reply at all.

He keeps his info pretty vague and surface level, not going too in-depth as to not get called out. You can tell.

Also, I saw someone comment on his IG saying, "You're the next Dan Duchaine." He responded with, "Who the hell is that?"
:confused: This dude is a no one looking for 15 mins of fitness fame.

Hahaha...the next Dan Duchaine. Yeah, for a bunch of 15 year old kids who don't know better. For him to not know who Dan Duchaine is...I'm speechless. Ok, I'm not, he's a CON ARTIST!

There is no comparison to Duchaine, that is laughable. Dan was so unique and brilliant even when he wasn't always right, or reckless, about something. I'll leave it that without going on a rant, lol.

In regards to this Mike guy, he gives us something to talk about on these forums, but nothing more. Even a broken clock is right 2 times out of the day, but it doesn't excuse the other 22 times it's wrong.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131