over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

the next time you think you have it bad

palumbus1217

Registered
today was lifting and saw a woman who needed a walker to get from point a to point b...this woman was putting in more effort than most guys i know..i can honestly say i envy this woman and her work ethic. A first i assumed it was maybe a car accident or surgery or somethin. No..I found out she has ms and its actually getting worse. and im not talking about bullshit circuit training shit with bands. I mean she was doing skull crushers, curls, crunches etc, then to top things off she gets on the stairmaster then the elliptical. She left before i could approach her and say what was on my mind, but next time i see her in there i will definately let her know that she is the kind of person i look up to. Sad part is she is no older than about 35 years old. I dont know what i would do if i had ms at such an early age but i know people who have it made in life who are complete fuckin dickheads, and the fact that this woman comes in does what she goes there to do and doesnt bullshit and seems extremely friendly just baffles me. seeing something like this makes me thankful for the genetics i am given and motivated me to work that much harder. also i just wanna say this woman is in better shape than 99% of women i see on a daily basis. sorry if it seems like im ramblin but the world needs more people like this woman

People like that are very inspirational, and what I find amazing about people like that is you never hear them saying "why me" or "life sucks" they accept there god given challenge in life and make the best of it. They are the really the strongest people in the world.

Thanks for sharing....that is one strong minded woman, bless her heart for not giving up. The problem with this world is too many people give up to early in life......she is one extraordinary woman. :)

Im a c-7 quad and i feel sorry for anyone with ms but im glad to hear shes so strong willed hopefully her hard work will pay off in her longevity

Great post op. I always admire people like that. I train people for a living and its amazing the differences in work ethic I see. My toughest client is a 65 year old grandma with a sever case of meniures disease. She will hobble down to her basement train dizzy and tired at 7am every tues and thur. She told me she was feeling a little sick during an exercise I said " its ok you can rest" she persisted that I grab her a puke bucket and that she keep on pushing through the interval.

Most young people are too lazy to get their ass out of bed in the morning let alone train with a chronic disease.

I see a young lady at my gym busting her ass on the weights and exercises. she is around 26-29, the big thing about this is she only has one leg.

There is a younger kid at my gym. He has some sort of paulsy (sp) I believe and just has the biggest grin on his face when he is there. I love it. He uses the leverage squat with a prop under one leg to even it out. He kicks ass is all I have to say and his partner for being there for him. Good stuff.

Im a c-7 quad and i feel sorry for anyone with ms but im glad to hear shes so strong willed hopefully her hard work will pay off in her longevity

What is a c-7 quad? Before I google it and get bummed.

Ps.

Just did a little research. Jrod, - do you hit the gym?

Why don't you start a thread about yourself? You must have some challenges. Best wishes Brother. :welcome:

Last edited:
Very inspiring, good for her.

Last edited:
Thanks for this thread!

It is inspiring to read or hear about people that don't let anything get them down. I wish I had that kind of drive all the time.

in all seriousness

after seeing this with my own two eyes I can say with much confidence that I will never bitch about any lagging bodypart/sup-par genetics or anything shit like that....

This is a great post and should inspire all of us that we never should have a reason to complain about small aches.

Very interesting story OP, thanks for posting. I always admire anyone who busts their ass to get what they want out of life instead of playing the blame game looking for pity.

Strong woman, you should definitely express your views to her, I'm sure it would make her day.

I agree totally. It is just so inspirational and motivating to see people like this. My gym has a gentlemen who has had a stroke. Total left side impairment. He works with the trainer and is kicking butt coming back.
Another guy who is almost completely blind comes in and works out with his son. He feels the bars and benches just like everyone else. Him and his son have a bond most of us hope to ever have.
I laugh when people post "Are you Hardcore". No You are not!.They Are!! We should all be so blessed to have that perseverence!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws