YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can a particular brand of gear give you more acne than others?

peco_12345

Registered
ive been using this source for a while and i love their stuff but it hits my skin with the weirdest acne. Ill break out bad in my forearms or on my lower biceps area, inner biceps, stomach etc. Has anyone ever changed the brand and noticed a difference in acne.

Its funny you mention that.

Iran Test E at 400mg a week gave me acne all over my back.

I'm on pharm Test C and nothing, maybe oily face and just a few zits on my chest.

I see a difference.

ye the brand can make a difference. Not sure what the actual difference is in the compound. I know gear with EO messed my skin up!

Excessive oils in the body might be the reason for this..no i think definitely this is the reason..eat less oil and prefer boiled food.

def...the type of oil used. Cleanliness...if it is "dirty" your body may try and excrete it causing acne

When I was using Ganabols raw test I would get arm acne and it did the most for me in terms of gains compared to all other test raws. Only facial acne with the other stuff. I always thought that it was odd.

YES! unprofessional sources that sell cheap, dirty gear will cause acne...if I try gear and it gives me acne, from my experience the best thing to do is change sources and throw that shit in the garbage, big muscles look great but not when ur covered in acne..throw it away, get urself a reputable professional source.

EO sucks! Same with Guiacol! BOTH garbage.

Gear matters! Raws matter! Methodology matters!

Simple science bruised by overlooking the scientific method.

If I post a pic of a bottle of Tren I got from someone here, you would be extremely cautious...and pissed!!! I'm debating sending a PM just to keep him informed so it doesn't happen again.

So many wrong and incorrect info here.

I will not post my opinion or my experience due to this is going to be a argue fest lol.

come nyox fill us in! Your stuff is great! Other brands have given me breakouts on my back, yours my back was clearing up at the same dose. If anybody has tried your stuff they are not gonna argue with you.

come nyox fill us in! Your stuff is great! Other brands have given me breakouts on my back, yours my back was clearing up at the same dose. If anybody has tried your stuff they are not gonna argue with you.

Raw quality matters, how you filter it matters, amount of ba matters & sterilizing bottles.

My gear does give me acne but I naturally have horrible back acne so I cannot tell although Iv had used other sponsors gear and gave me HUGE acne and full of puss like dead. I do not know why exactly but my methods seem to work for painless gear and cleanliness

Omnadren was great for my acne....NOT!
but then again 1g might have been the issue

fitnesskatz

i think all that true,,,the compound, the ugl, your chemical make-up, genetics, ive noticed starches makes it much worse so i think several factors play a part in it:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Some compunds can have estrogen left in the raws if not made correctly?
I cant really remeber all of it, but i recall reading in another forum about tren raws or was it a pellet conversion perhaps😕
When don incorrect, you would get tren and estro left in the raw?

Someone else may have a better idea?

Also, maybe your estro is affected in diffrently dependig on hormone and ester..
Run an AI with your cycle?

//M

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner