over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

preparation H for loose skin?

dapit26

Registered
My fiancee is competing in her first physique show Nov 9th. She has lost a significant amount of weight and dropped so much BF% and looks amazing. Muscle definition and mass are spot on BUT the downfall of so much weight loss is that she has loose skin left behind. She paid about $1200 for the "Venus Freeze", and is already over half of her treatment with some noticeable difference. She said she had heard that applying preparation H to trouble areas can cause a tightening affect on the skin. Trouble spots are lower abdomen and upper thighs. Any little tricks/tips would be appreciated.

Last I knew, the only version of Preparation H that has the correct ingredient for this purpose is the one sold in canada. The US version will not do anything for her.

ok thanks. Seemed like a long shot anyways.

Ive tried it a few times because some buddies said it worked but i never could tell the difference.

Last I knew, the only version of Preparation H that has the correct ingredient for this purpose is the one sold in canada. The US version will not do anything for her.

Good to know. I know a guy in his 40's that won our overall state show and he swears by the stuff. He applied Prep H on certain areas before tanning and said it helped.:confused:

what about thiomucase, I`ve heard that can tighten areas too. Very popular in Eu

what about thiomucase, I`ve heard that can tighten areas too. Very popular in Eu

The old stuff in the 80's maybe. They had injectable back then and that stuff was great.

Bio-Dyne I believe is the name of the ingredient. You can pick up a tube of Canadian Preparation H on the Internet pretty easily. I don't have experience on if this actually works or not though.

Bio-Dyne I believe is the name of the ingredient. You can pick up a tube of Canadian Preparation H on the Internet pretty easily. I don't have experience on if this actually works or not though.

Good to know, since I normally use it under the eyes to help with puffiness. I will try and order the real stuff.

Good to know, since I normally use it under the eyes to help with puffiness. I will try and order the real stuff.

Let me know how you ordered it if you would be so kind.

PH main mode of action is to tighten blood vessels. So putting it around areas with lots of nice little capillaries to soak it up, like under the eye or in the butthole, work great. YMMV around other areas (I don't think it would do as much good on elbow skin, for example.)

My GF said a trick actors use to tighten up their skin is hemroid cream it works a couple hours i figured id take her word for it lol but maybe this will help

I believe it was only the old version, and even that was just basically a spot diuretic.

I've been using PH nightly under the eyes for overnight and can vouch it most definitely is working on puffiness (the American version)

Well that makes sense basically its something that a lot people face and this post can help a lot of people.
Keep sharing your stuff like this guys.

I am 40yo and will be in my first physique competition in March 2014. I have crows feet when I smile and was curious about what would work for that. What is the active ingredient in the Canadian version? I can get botox injections for $179 and was considering that. But an OTC remedy would be much nicer.

Anyone tried botox for the eyes?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner