over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

To all the balding bros

dfresh333

Registered
My hair is fading fast, almost past the point of no return. Does hair restoration treatment work well (if anyone here has tried it) and will gear use make it fall out again? Any other info like price and how long it takes would be cool too.

My hair is fading fast, almost past the point of no return. Does hair restoration treatment work well (if anyone here has tried it) and will gear use make it fall out again? Any other info like price and how long it takes would be cool too.

Manwigs are always an options.

Just shave it. Once you do, you'll wish you had long ago. Makes life so much easier also!

I fought balding for a couple years. Used finasteride for about a year. It made me noticeably softer looking and weaker. Also used nizoral during that time. I stopped losing hair but I decided killing my DHT with finasteride was counter-productive to my bodybuilding efforts, and nizoral was just a hassle.

So happy I just let go and learned to love having a closely-shaved head. You'll probably feel the same relief if you do the same and embrace your genetic hand.

Minoxidil costco/kirkland brand not only stopped my hair from thinning but put some back..looks much fuller after only 4 months of use.

My mother dad has a full head of hair and fathers side is predisposed to thinning and they say mother's side determines hair loss...not sure about that. Or in my case it might of been androgen use for a number of years. In any case the minoxidil worked and I couldn't be happier.

Just shave it. Once you do, you'll wish you had long ago. Makes life so much easier also!

Absolutely couldn't agree more.

Ehhh i have found younger girls dont really like the shaved head look. O well

I can relate bro. Im starting to notice a decent receeding hairline starting. Im hoping it fills in a little when I stop cycle for a bit

Shaved doesn't look bad on ppl that have naturally darker skin but pasty white boys look like they're going through chemo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Been cutting with no guard since I was 23. I'm now 25 and just started shaving with a razor 2 months ago. Like said above just start shaving it. You'll be glad you did! Much easier upkeep and even though it's huge as fuck females are all the complimenting my head and want to rub it. Lol

My loss is going to reveal dents on my skull from to many car wrecks.:eek:

Ehhh i have found younger girls dont really like the shaved head look. O well

hehe I disgaree... I'm 37, been shaved head since I was 18-19... there are plenty of women even in their 20s mind you, that have a fetish for shaved bald men. :D

Hats when you can , but nothing wrong with a shaved or bald head--- Jason statham, the rock, stone cold Steve Austin, Anderson Silvia , etc all rock that look and pull ladies :D

hehe I disgaree... I'm 37, been shaved head since I was 18-19... there are plenty of women even in their 20s mind you, that have a fetish for shaved bald men. :D

I started loosing my hair at 19 tried to slow it down and style it for a year....this was my only dry spell for women. They come out of the wood works for a clean shaven head.

When it starts getting to the point where you are constantly trying to realign your hair to hide it.... dont be that guy lol Mostly everyone looks better just shaving it at that point...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws