over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stretch marks

neverquit6

Registered
What's the best stuff to help stop stretch marks and maybe make them less apparent? Thanks in advance

What's the best stuff to help stop stretch marks and maybe make them less apparent? Thanks in advance

Fat creams, natural oils will help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Unfortunately if they've appeared, you could only hide them but not eliminate. Suntan could help you to look them less apparent (however your should try since the suntan could make more visible, depending on the reaction of your skin.
There are also a majority of professional procedures beginning with massages and finishing with surgical intervention.

It is good to drink lot of water because water is good for skin and also helps to reduce stretch marks. Natural oils are also good for removing stretch marks.

i started to get bad stretch marks in 7th grade....i have them on the inside of my legs, arms, lats and my chest. I tried lotions, vit E oil, emu oil, these "stretch mark pills" which were a rip off, scar lotions, etc. Nothing seemed to work for me. I guess vit e oil helped some. It helped to kinda soften them up but that was about it.

Why you all write "removing". Your can't totally remove them if they've already appreared! You can only hide them!

Just accept them and feel happy ) Unequal struggle with the strech mark will only decrease your feeling of comfort )

vitamin E is supposed to help

Vit E is supposed to fade it out over time, dunno how well that works tho

luckily my skin blends in with the stretch marks

Derma roller helps a lot too. I think the deeper ones less often are better.

Mix this with some peptides/hgh for recovering post rollering and you will hopefully see some good results.

I have quite a lot as I use to be fat. I plan to derma roll and use some bpc, peptides and EGF cream to see how much I can fade them.

I feel like nothing really helps.. U can try tanning to make it lighter or other dermatological creams but in the end it won't completely get rid of them

Tanning helps reduce the visibility, Mederma scar cream actually helps quite a bit as long as you use it continuously, same thing goes for the cocoa butter cream. other than that.... Surgery is the only way to make them disappear. Its around $800 a session and requires often times 2-3 sessions to completely remove them.

People say they fade but I have some from 9 years ago that are as visible as ever. I don't even think about them anymore it's not a big deal. They're huge like 8" down each leg from my groin. No girl has ever said anything about it or cared.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131