over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever not tan?

kinglewy

Banned
I saw a dude at the gym one time who was in stage condition although he was pale as a ghost, but it looked pretty freakish because the bluish color of his veins were busting out and I personally thought it looked awesome...so I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a guy step onstage pale instead of tan? Might be a stupid question but I was just wondering.

I saw a dude at the gym one time who was in stage condition although he was pale as a ghost, but it looked pretty freakish because the bluish color of his veins were busting out and I personally thought it looked awesome...so I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a guy step onstage pale instead of tan? Might be a stupid question but I was just wondering.

Fuck yea I have. Steve anixt never rocks a tan on stage

Yea I'm not snooki but tan when needed for the look

I have a professional tanning bed at home and most of my friends and family make fun Of me because of it ;( but I enjoy tanning in the winter times

I have a professional tanning bed at home and most of my friends and family make fun Of me because of it ;( but I enjoy tanning in the winter times

If the poking fun bothers you feel free ti ship it to me ;p when anyone says anything to me about it i say i am not the least bit ashamed of it. Whats wrong with wanting to look good? Then i say something along the lines of "if you are so insecure with yourself that something as simple as tanning is makes someone gay, youre the one with a problem"

Edit: BTW I don't tan because I'm already kind of tan but then again I don't compete. However due to were I'm from if I spend a little time in the sun I can become really dark

Fuck yea I have. Steve anixt never rocks a tan on stage

You know when you watch something and you feel embarresed for the person...that just happened to me.

There is no way his all the way there but at the same time his trolling in real life without even knowing he is.

2011 Team Universe Mens Prejudging - YouTube

Last edited:
Most guys are smart enough to get onstage with some color, but I've seen plenty of competitors who are pale white until they are painted the day of the show because they don't want to risk issues associated with tanning beds.

My first show i tanned my ass off and ened up having bad dry skin when realy fucks up your protan color cause the dry skin gets alot darker.

Now i tan maybe once a week , somtimes twice a week in the winter but stop tanning two weeks out from a show and just use the liquid tan to get my color for stage.

Ive seen a couple guys get sunburned the week of a show and totaly fuck their conditioning because the burn caused water retention under the skin

Steve anixt does every show bev promotes. He's fucking hysterical. Crowd favorite at every show. Anyone in the northeast more or less has seen him. I'm sure he'll be at TriBeCa next show as well. He's shown up in actual speedos before.

i dont tan at all... I've had skin cancer at 23 and again at 33... i don't want to take the added risk of a tanning bed or being in the sun too long. whenever I go out, I usually have sun screen on me. paranoid.. yup... lol

when i go to amusement parks, beach,pool whatever... i cover myself in the strongest sun screen possible and keep reapplying it every 45 minutes or so. may be overkill to some, but i don't like being told I have skin cancer lol

during the summer months, I should prolly invest some stock in sun screen companies due to the amount i spend out lol

i dont tan at all... I've had skin cancer at 23 and again at 33... i don't want to take the added risk of a tanning bed or being in the sun too long. whenever I go out, I usually have sun screen on me. paranoid.. yup... lol

when i go to amusement parks, beach,pool whatever... i cover myself in the strongest sun screen possible and keep reapplying it every 45 minutes or so. may be overkill to some, but i don't like being told I have skin cancer lol

during the summer months, I should prolly invest some stock in sun screen companies due to the amount i spend out lol

what sunscreen do you buy/use?

I never tan. The only real reason is my tattoos. UV is damaging to them. I put spf 100 if i know im gonna be outside for a lengthy amount of time.

Have you looked into clothing lines that are UVA rated. I have some , I am a ginger with skin cancer family history. In the some time if I am going to be in the sun for an extended amount of time I have shirts that are rated from 30-50.

i have rosacea so i never tan and avoid the sun when i can.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws