over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

laser-hair-removal treatments

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was wondering if anybody has had laser hair removal treatments. I have black hair so you can see the small hair pores on my back and I hate it. It annoys me. But I have read that the treatment doesn't always work or that it's not permanent so I was wondering if anybody on here has had it done and what they thought about it. How was your results?

Ive heard the same on it comes back with taking test and such. From what Ive heard on price and treatment amounts, it best to just buy your own machine. Then if you do need it again, do it yourself.

my girl is getting it done and its working well, I think she used that groupon site to get a deal and got it pretty cheap

my girl is getting it done and its working well, I think she used that groupon site to get a deal and got it pretty cheap

that's what I'm about to do.

Usually they have $340-400 deals for 6 treatments on large areas. I saw one deal that was $1000 for unlimited treatments on unlimited areas...which I would take an advatange of like a mofo.

Does your girl have dark hair?

And like Rory33 said I'm worried about the hair coming back while on cycles.

We do laser hair removals at my office. I have done myself and it has worked wonderfully. The bottom line is that it is approved for "permanent hair reduction." The darker and coarser your hair the better it works. No matter what anybody tells you, gray, blonde and even light reddish hair will not go away with laser. Basically it does not have enough pigment to absorb the heat energy from the laser.

The type of machine that is used is very important. You want to use a long wave length type laser such as a Yag laser that has a 1086nm wave length. The longer the wl, the deeper it penetrates and less possible choice of burning to the actual skin. Since many of us are tan, using lower wave length machines can burn your skin. It usually takes 5-8 treatments usually 4-6 weeks apart and you will be very well rewarded.

My arms, chest,abdomen and back were like a god damn carpet and obviously now are completely hairless. I do have hairs and follicles that occasionally pop up and i usually do a treatment or two a year to keep things in check but it is a 98% improvement from where i started. Hope that helps.

Wouldn't touch this if hormones are the main culprit of your hair growth, the speed of growth, and/or the coarse nature of your hair...and obviously, if you want to continue doing hormones.

We do laser hair removals at my office. I have done myself and it has worked wonderfully. The bottom line is that it is approved for "permanent hair reduction." The darker and coarser your hair the better it works. No matter what anybody tells you, gray, blonde and even light reddish hair will not go away with laser. Basically it does not have enough pigment to absorb the heat energy from the laser.

The type of machine that is used is very important. You want to use a long wave length type laser such as a Yag laser that has a 1086nm wave length. The longer the wl, the deeper it penetrates and less possible choice of burning to the actual skin. Since many of us are tan, using lower wave length machines can burn your skin. It usually takes 5-8 treatments usually 4-6 weeks apart and you will be very well rewarded.

My arms, chest,abdomen and back were like a god damn carpet and obviously now are completely hairless. I do have hairs and follicles that occasionally pop up and i usually do a treatment or two a year to keep things in check but it is a 98% improvement from where i started. Hope that helps.

great post! my girl had 2 treatments and already huge diffeence from the start and yes she had dark hair

Wouldn't touch this if hormones are the main culprit of your hair growth, the speed of growth, and/or the coarse nature of your hair...and obviously, if you want to continue doing hormones.

This is not accurate. Yes, obviously the use of hormones will increase hair growth and coarsness but when you are killing the follicle, that is it, it is not coming back. Actually the coarser the hair the better the laser works. Many patients walk in saying "i have this peach fuzz type hair so it should come off really easy right?" and the answer is not at all. Peach fuzz hair and laser hair removal dont go together. I have many patients that are either on TRT or know to be on higher dosages and have no issues with their laser hair therapy or its success.

Yes that was my thread, don't do it ! I saw it with my OWN EYES

My friend really spent 10k for all his areas, then he was off the juice for a year and when he jumped on 750mgs of Test, that hair grew back in 2 months, and I saw it !

HE was so pissed, he went to the place and told them, they said when he signed, somewhere little tiny shit said that the hair might grow back and it's not permanent

This is not accurate. Yes, obviously the use of hormones will increase hair growth and coarsness but when you are killing the follicle, that is it, it is not coming back. Actually the coarser the hair the better the laser works. Many patients walk in saying "i have this peach fuzz type hair so it should come off really easy right?" and the answer is not at all. Peach fuzz hair and laser hair removal dont go together. I have many patients that are either on TRT or know to be on higher dosages and have no issues with their laser hair therapy or its success.

Thanks for the great post bud but I have to ask....did they give you a huge discount because you work there?

I have black peach fuzz on my back and it's really pissing me off

My friend really spent 10k for all his areas, then he was off the juice for a year and when he jumped on 750mgs of Test, that hair grew back in 2 months, and I saw it !

HE was so pissed, he went to the place and told them, they said when he signed, somewhere little tiny shit said that the hair might grow back and it's not permanent

If so I might have to stick to GH and myo inhibitors then cause I truly hate these freaking hair.

Why didn't he get a groupon deal? They have at least 4-6 deal a month on them. Sometimes unlimited treatments on unlimited areas.

10k.. who was he chewbacca?

Yep I couldnt agree more. Dont waste the money. I too posted on this thread. I wasted 5K. It works great until you add hormones back into it and then over about 6 months my hair returned pretty much back to original.
It is true the darker the hair the better, but if you add hormones your wasting your time.
5-10K can add up quickly as its not the cheapest thing to do. It was costing me $400 per month and you usually have to do each area once amonth for about a year. I was only doing upper body so 10K is very possible, and no I am not even very hairy. Just dont like hair

My arms, chest,abdomen and back were like a god damn carpet and obviouslynow are completely hairless. I do have hairs and follicles thatoccasionally pop up and i usually do a treatment or two a year to keepthings in check but it is a 98% improvement from where i started. Hopethat helps.

Someone said earlier in the post that it would be cheaper to just buy a machine. What does a hair removal machine cost for a better quality model? Can you buy a machine if your not a Dr. Or licensed to use one?

Thanks for the great post bud but I have to ask....did they give you a huge discount because you work there?

I have black peach fuzz on my back and it's really pissing me off

I got it for free cause i own the practice :)

peach fuzz if it is black it will work but need to use a pretty high energy level on laser machine. And only do it if the place has a yag laser.

Someone said earlier in the post that it would be cheaper to just buy a machine. What does a hair removal machine cost for a better quality model? Can you buy a machine if your not a Dr. Or licensed to use one?

No offense to you, but whomever said that doesnt know what the fuck they are talking about. The laser machine i purchased in my office is the Candela Gentle Yag and it was $110k new. You can purchase them used for $40k sometimes but you also have to know what the hell you are doing. Use the wrong settings and you will burn a hole in your skin. This aint kids play.

Can you do laser hair removal on your face/beard ?

I have really coarse dark hair and I get razor bumps real bad on my neck if I'm not careful shaving.

Ive thought long and hard about getting some treatments done but reviews have kinda been all over the place.

I have always been a hair guy but when i first introduced hormones in, my back and shoulder hair really took off. Pretty frickin coarse now and i have to trim my body once or twice a week (im rockin tanktops and jerseys in the ATL heat right now).

If i could, i would laser my back and shoulders...i dont mind a little chest and stomach hair.

It is accurate, maybe not everybody, but if hormones are why your hair is even thicker, and rapidly increasing and you intend to stay on them, laser hair removal is a waste of money.

I've known about 8 or 9 guys that have wasted money on it. Hormones caused them to get a lot of hair growth and they hated it, they loved the clean no-hair look.

Yet to meet one guy that has had an aggressive response to hair growth from hormones, do laser hair removal, stay on hormones, and not get the hair still coming at a significant rate.

laser hair removal

In my personal opinion laser hair removal is really good. Laser removal useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm and other areas where unsightly hair is a problem.

Benefits of laser hair removal

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke