over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Faster nail growth with ipam

nobel252

Registered
It's very weird but I stopped gh for a month and just did ipam 750mcgs a day and my nails grew faster than they did on gh. Also had more cts with the ipam. Although when I did last year kigs at 8iu a day or 8ius of sero's they grew faster. Wondering if i built up some kind of immunity to the gh.

Could it be that your most recent batch of GH was no good?

I haven't noticed increased nail growth, just minor bloating and cts, but then again I'm only on 5iu of mexi's, which is more like 1 iu pharm grade.

Could it be that your most recent batch of GH was no good?

I haven't noticed increased nail growth, just minor bloating and cts, but then again I'm only on 5iu of mexi's, which is more like 1 iu pharm grade.

All the batches of gh I had in the last 6 months were tested pretty high. My novo's tested at 23 and my rips tested at 52. At 6 ius of rips i did get slightly more nail growth than the ipam but at 4 ius a day I saw more nail growth with ipam and more cts

All the batches of gh I had in the last 6 months were tested pretty high. My novo's tested at 23 and my rips tested at 52. At 6 ius of rips i did get slightly more nail growth than the ipam but at 4 ius a day I saw more nail growth with ipam and more cts

AAre you saying that Rips tested way higher than pharm grade Novo did??..how many ius?

AAre you saying that Rips tested way higher than pharm grade Novo did??..how many ius?

Novotropin is genric. All were tested at 10 ius which were pinned 2.5-3 hours before blood work. Rips are definitely overdosed.

Last edited:
So what is your current peptide regimen?

You said 4iu ipam but I thought the dosing was in mcg...

Yes your body will adapt, dosages will have to be increased when anything synthetic is added to your body, desensitizing at its best. When peptides are involved and used to have cause and effect with the bodies natural pulses and release of natural gh the body will not adapt as quickly. Alpha has posted a thread on his serum readings use peps and to muh satisfaction there was a nice size peak in levels which your body will use more, as it's natural occurring and at its purest.

So what is your current peptide regimen?

You said 4iu ipam but I thought the dosing was in mcg...

What I meant was I had more nail growth on ipam than i did on 4ius of rips. My ipam dose was 250mcgs 3X's a day a total of 750mcgs a day

I think there is some truth to the idea that we develop anti-bodies to GH that is not produced by our own bodies. I have only seen a few studies pointing to this, but I think it's a legitimate concern.

I think there is some truth to the idea that we develop anti-bodies to GH that is not produced by our own bodies. I have only seen a few studies pointing to this, but I think it's a legitimate concern.

I'm wandering if eod protocol will prevent immune response. I remeber the first 3 months running gh i had strong cts and very rapid nail growth and fat loss at low doses. Much more than any peptides.

I'm wandering if eod protocol will prevent immune response. I remeber the first 3 months running gh i had strong cts and very rapid nail growth and fat loss at low doses. Much more than any peptides.

That's your body regulating and developing the anti bodies to the synthetic GH. I wish I had the cash flow to run GH with my peps, I honestly believe when used with peps to piggy back the natural pulse you get additional benefits (1) use of less GH and (2) slower desensitization.

Alpha is an intelligent poster here and he recommends taking a month of every couple months to restore the sensitivity again. I don't think an EOD protocol will help with the anti-body formation but it is still a good idea from a metabolic perspective, especially if you're using a large amount of GH.

I can add to the growth issue on peptides only since I havent taken out a small loan to venture off with hgh yet LOL.. I do notice especially other collagen things like head and body hair as well as nails... or one thing in particular that is more irritating than anything is the increased frequency of having to trim my nose hair.. bastards get too long too fast and then have random extended bouts of continuous sneezes and the temporary stuffy congested feeling to follow... fuck does that get old quick...

Gawd I thought it was just my research chimp we were always having to trim his nose hair

I have increased nail growth from just 3 ius per day of Norditropin.

Also, my loads are at least twice as much too...LOLS:naughty:..seriously though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear