over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for those who regrew hair on TB4/TB500

Newbies
I see a lot of people who claim that thymosin regrew their hairlines or filled in their crown. My question is: does that growth last forever or are you back to being bald in a couple weeks?

I see a lot of people who claim that thymosin regrew their hairlines or filled in their crown. My question is: does that growth last forever or are you back to being bald in a couple weeks?

i just finished up 6 weeks on tb500.. ive not noticed any change in hair.. wouldnt hurt to thicken mine up some!

i just finished up 6 weeks on tb500.. ive not noticed any change in hair.. wouldnt hurt to thicken mine up some!

right but I bet you haven't tried injecting it into your scalp directly

This isnt a hair loss forum so doubt youll find anyone injecting into their scalps on this site.

And I have not seen any threads here about anyone getting major regrowth so your original question will probably not get answered.

Ther is no drug or peptide that could regrow my hair . Im as bald as roll on deodorant and have been since my 20s. Buuuut if someone regrows on slick chrome like mine i'll be the first in line. Thanks, T

Ther is no drug or peptide that could regrow my hair . Im as bald as roll on deodorant and have been since my 20s. Buuuut if someone regrows on slick chrome like mine i'll be the first in line. Thanks, T

well a lot of people on this forum alone claim that while using tb4, it regrew their hair. I can't believe no one here has tried injecting it straight into your scalp

well a lot of people on this forum alone claim that while using tb4, it regrew their hair. I can't believe no one here has tried injecting it straight into your scalp

correct. injecting it into your scalp is the only way to go for hair regrowth. nobody in here tried it this way, so you would not find answers

I joined HLH back in 2002 as Grey Ghost. I will be injecting into my scalp with TB4 starting in the next week. I will post my results there in time. Will also be starting PSI in Sept. I cannot say where I am getting that. I am here on this site to learn about peptides for getting ripped.....peptides are definitly the future.

Others here....I am 6'3" about 220...need to cut about 25 pounds then pack on muscle....any help would be appreciated....

Cheers,
Grey Ghost

well i guess I am the only one that can vouch for that, because since I been on my hair has filled in pretty well. My hair went pretty thin over the years of using. I am not saying that its a hair growth formula because i know how some kids that stuff wrong, but I did grow in a little thicker or the months. unless it was just from the HGH, who knows!! I just thought i would give my exp with it.

mick

I joined HLH back in 2002 as Grey Ghost. I will be injecting into my scalp with TB4 starting in the next week. I will post my results there in time. Will also be starting PSI in Sept. I cannot say where I am getting that. I am here on this site to learn about peptides for getting ripped.....peptides are definitly the future.

Others here....I am 6'3" about 220...need to cut about 25 pounds then pack on muscle....any help would be appreciated....

Cheers,
Grey Ghost

I have done scalp injections. they hurt like a mother. how are you going to do them? do you a link to an instructional site?

I have done scalp injections. they hurt like a mother. how are you going to do them? do you a link to an instructional site?

you must be doing them wrong then :) did you get any regrowth?

29g needle injected "sideways" should be good.

btw, where do you people buy your TB500? Anyone can vouch for greatwhitepeptides?

Last edited:
btw, where do you people buy your TB500? Anyone can vouch for greatwhitepeptides?

Not sure about great white, but ERGOPEP is where its at! Its listed under Thymosin Beta 4.

I bought some from osta and ergo. I bought gw501 from great white. all of them are good.

I gor faster regrowth from scalp injects than sub q into the belly shots.

I bought some from osta and ergo. I bought gw501 from great white. all of them are good.

I gor faster regrowth from scalp injects than sub q into the belly shots.

Matt;

So ur confirming it DID help YOU regrow some hair when shot into the scalp?

if so, very promising!

sounds painful as fuck

Ive got botox in the forehead before, doesnt hurt at all, doubt its much different than that.

yesterday, I tried the shots sideways and on an angle and its NOT painful this way

Ive recently noticed that my forehead/temple area isnt as oily as it usually is and I have not changed anything in the past few months besides adding the GW1516, wondering if its due to the thymosin.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws