over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do PROS deal with Loose SKIN ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have some extra skin on my face after cutting down 30 pounds, how do you people deal with that bulking, then cutting ??

How do pros deal with this ?

They dont.
That's why they are the Elite.
In the past there used to be a gel they would rub onto the places that had some sort of Ephedrine in it that would help.
I dont know today practices.

gaining a ton of fat and water will stretch your skin, then when they cut down, where does that stretched skin go ?

Unless you are much older, it will retract on its own with time. Old school prep H also helps big time with that. You can still order it from Canada

Skin remodels over time, it just takes a long time, 6 months to a year.

Unless you are much older, it will retract on its own with time. Old school prep H also helps big time with that. You can still order it from Canada

Glad to see you on the board bro. Your always so helpful

ever notice how some pros don't have any stretch marks on their skin?

how in the fuck does some 280lbs 5'7 fella not have stretch marks?

roelly%2Bwinklaar%2Bnetherland%2B%2525283%252529.jpg

yet i am a fraction of his size and i have stretch marks on my damn forearms even LOL. my damn muscles just want to pop out my damn skin i have stretch marks like they're going out of style

what the fuck, man

Some women don't get stretch marks at all from pregnancy, it's just random genetics I think...

i think the massive amounts of GH they use help too... it keeps your skin elastic and young after all. theres no way some guys could go up 50 lbs in the off season without getting stretch marks otherwise

Most simply dont get as fat as you might think --- thy gain water and some fat sure....but they are BIG during contest and sometimes not as BI off-season,,,,just a water/fat trade-off as their composition changes...due to cruising or off periods etc...

They got stretch marks from GROWING muscle throughout years and the skin is an amazing thing as it will succumb to the stress of extra growth placed on it.

Now RAPID -- crazy (all you can eat buffet and hormone buffet) from a newbie user that gains 80 lbs in 4 months WILL get stretch marks,,,, but that was idiotic in the first place right

-FF

I thought...

preparation H was the trick ?

prep h will remove *some* sub-c water, but guys its not a miracle cure.

Dieting too quickly after gaining a lot of fat and water is the culprit, skin stretches and cannot keep up.

Id say many use bio-oil to keep stretch marks at bay, my wife used this during pregnancy and has no marks whatsoever, just nice soft skin, works really well, many should think about it if they are gonna put on some serious weight n water on a bulk, use once a day at night after showering.

doesn't thiomucase cream help out with tightening???

gaining a ton of fat and water will stretch your skin, then when they cut down, where does that stretched skin go ?

Most don't gain a ton of fat and water. Alot make their money guest posing, so why would they get fat as hell? I think like someone else posted too, that the GH they use may help keep the elasticity of the skin better for them so as they do gain weight, their skin stays more pliable (sp) and they may not get the stretch marks....I know when I dieted down for my show recently, I def had some extra skin, but I'm 42 and had never been that lean outside of my 20's. I guess a bit of loose skin is to be expected if you don't stay lean most of the time and are getting up there in age.....lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws