over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with hair loss

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I noticed this morning I am starting to have a bunch of hair on my pillow when I wake up. I am only running about 500 cyp and about 150 mast ew. Are there any supplements or anything I can do to help stop this. I'm assuming it's the mast that is the culprit. Thanks ks

I noticed this morning I am starting to have a bunch of hair on my pillow when I wake up. I am only running about 500 cyp and about 150 mast ew. Are there any supplements or anything I can do to help stop this. I'm assuming it's the mast that is the culprit. Thanks ks

i never had any issues with my hair until i ran mast.

Finasteride plus arimidex. Finasteride to block the DHT and arimidex to block the estradiol that f's up your sex drive.

before taking finasteride, take a good long look at the sides. I was sucked into a very dark hole while using that stuff. Just felt like absolute crap the whole time. Could not put a finger on it, took a week off from the gym, still felt real bad.

Then I put my finger on it, stopped the stuff and came back to myself in a week or so. Stuff kills the sex drive of many as well.

before taking finasteride, take a good long look at the sides. I was sucked into a very dark hole while using that stuff. Just felt like absolute crap the whole time. Could not put a finger on it, took a week off from the gym, still felt real bad.

Then I put my finger on it, stopped the stuff and came back to myself in a week or so. Stuff kills the sex drive of many as well.

Were you taking anything to control your E2 at the time? In my opinion, it is the increase in E2 that is the thing that messes up your sex drive, not the lowered DHT. At least that is what I found for myself.

Last edited:
Were you taking anything to control your E2 at the time? In my opinion, it is the increase in E2 that is the thing that messes up your sex drive, not the lowered DHT. At least that is what I found for myself.

Wow, that's very interesting. Glad you posted.

I'm going to look into this. I never used finasteride because I have two friends who are issues a couple years after taking fin.

avoid finasteride or at least research it before you take it. it has caused permanent ED problems and gyno. propeciahelp.com is full of people suffering side effects even after stopping use.

me too . the stuff is poison. brain fog, depression, ed, gyno etc why risk it. merck the maker is being sued for under-estimating the sexual side effects.

avoid finasteride or at least research it before you take it. it has caused permanent ED problems and gyno. propeciahelp.com is full of people suffering side effects even after stopping use.

Like I said, you need to use something to block E2 when on fin. Finasteride does not cause gyno, the increase in E2 does.

I stopped taking finasteride for a couple of years after hearing all the horror stories about it. One day I looked in the mirror and noticed I was losing my hair. I didn't sleep that night and started taking finasteride the next day.

My sex drive is fine as long as I take the right amount of anastrozle. Before taking anastrozle I had sex everyday, and I have sex everyday now.

I guess you have to decide how important your hair is to you.

I wish I had never stopped. I am two years balder now. Hopefully, I can grow back what I lost.

I like having hair, and am willing to do whatever works to have it.

Last edited:
I stopped taking finasteride for a couple of years after hearing all the horror stories about it. One day I looked in the mirror and noticed I was losing my hair. I didn't sleep that night and started taking finasteride the next day.

My sex drive is fine as long as I take the right amount of anastrozle. Before taking anastrozle I had sex everyday, and I have sex everyday now.

I guess you have to decide how important your hair is to you.

I wish I had never stopped. I am two years balder now. Hopefully, I can grow back what I lost.

I like having hair, and am willing to do whatever works to have it.

be sure to check your hdl/ ldl levels on anastrozle, even 0.25mg every 3 days killed mine. switching to arimosin to compare.

i took fina for about 8 months

after i while my sex drive droped and i had almost no ejakulation
2-3 drops

an other side effect i noticed with fina was brain fog
i will never use this stoff again

now i run some ehrbal stuff together with minox foam and i use low light laser for hair regrowth and it seems to work

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131