over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stretch Marks

The Jackal

Registered
This is kinda embarrassing, but when i was 11 I went from 5ft6 to 6ft1 at age 12 and now I have really bad stretch marks on my stomach and love handles..... Any suggestions on how I can reduce the visibility of them or completely get rid of them?

Not really a whole lot you can do..Medrma is supposed to help reduce the apperance but the marks will always be there. :(

Not really a whole lot you can do..Medrma is supposed to help reduce the apperance but the marks will always be there. :(

Thanks bro. Do you think a chemical peel would work? Or some sort of laser treatment?

OH yeah you can get rid of them. :)

This---- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks | Walgreens
add jojoba oil too. Massage it in really well after you shower and before bed.

Skin needling with this before you apply the oil/lotion combo.

What is skin needling? And will this make them not visible at all like they were never there? Or just make them less noticeable? I really want to look into a chemical peel..... Does anyone know how much a chemical peel might cost?

Had an older gentleman at the gym tell me mix prep h with coco butter and apply it twice a day for awhile and it will reduce appearance havnt tried it yet myself

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Had an older gentleman at the gym tell me mix prep h with coco butter and apply it twice a day for awhile and it will reduce appearance havnt tried it yet myself

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks bro. I think i'm going to try vitamin e cream and cocoa butter creme mix first and then you option... thanks

My ass grew so fast on my first cycle I got stretch marks :) haha

This is good info, thanks for sharing.

I had really bad stretch marks from my chest to arms, and running down my biceps from growth. What really worked for me was buying those liquid vitamin-e pills at Costco, poking a hole with them with a small needle, and then pressing the vitamin oil over the affected area. I then rubbed it in, and a few minutes later also rubbed some coco oil lotion over them. It helped to reduce their visibility, but they aren't completely gone. But...I did see improvement.

I had really bad stretch marks from my chest to arms, and running down my biceps from growth. What really worked for me was buying those liquid vitamin-e pills at Costco, poking a hole with them with a small needle, and then pressing the vitamin oil over the affected area. I then rubbed it in, and a few minutes later also rubbed some coco oil lotion over them. It helped to reduce their visibility, but they aren't completely gone. But...I did see improvement.

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to find a skin care place that just sells vitamin e oils in a container of some kind, If all else fails i'm going with laser removal or a chemical peel

I recommend using one of the course body wash sponges in the shower then applying vit e afterwards

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

try bio oil, it healed the scars of my stitches.

has any had experience with stretch mark reducing cream or oil? And if so what were your results? Percentage wise what was the decrease in visibility and what was your protocol?

Palmers Stretch Mark Cream is good and liquid vit E as well. I heard good things about Mederma but never personally used it.

This is something I am working on now.

I second the skin needling. You can use a dermaroller (you will need lidocaine to apply to the area first- it does hurt) about once every 2-4 weeks to rebuild the collagen.

Amazon.com: 1.0mm Micro Needle Roller Skin Care Therapy Dermatology System: Beauty

Emu oil is good as emu penetrates the skin deeply. You can apply this everyday. Google emu oil and skin studies...

Another topical you can try are copper peptides as they remodel the skin. Look for some of Dr. Pickart's studies.

Finally internally look into MSM products. There are quite a few You tube Vids of MSM users who took high doses of it- its non toxic and have used the lotions/sprays/ creams and had good skin results.

Good luck!

This is kinda embarrassing, but when i was 11 I went from 5ft6 to 6ft1 at age 12 and now I have really bad stretch marks on my stomach and love handles..... Any suggestions on how I can reduce the visibility of them or completely get rid of them?

Laser procedure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity