over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides/supps for skin/wrinkles

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
Is there anything that can reduce the signs of aging in the skin?
Any experience/results?

My girl spends a fortune on cosmetics a month and I'm sure some GH/peps would be cheaper and more effective

Any experience/results?

My girl spends a fortune on cosmetics a month and I'm sure some GH/peps would be cheaper and more effective

Ergo has few I think

Collaxyl and argireline are two of the best skin ingredients out there.
Id buy lotions for her with collaxyl and buy argireline peptide from labpe or ergo if he has it. Was told to mix reconstituted argirline with face lotion (usually vitamin c potion like Avalon organics lotion)

Retin-A and kinerase are both great products to add to your skin care routine.

GH definitely or a GHRP with mod GRF 1-29 will reduce articles and improve skin elasticity. My wife and friends have commented on my skin after using ipamorelin + mod GRF 1-29. My wife now is starting peptides because of the visible benefits. I look a few years younger than I did a year ago. Even the pores on my nose are much smaller and the lines on my forehead have faded significantly.

Does high dose gh cause the opposite effect as far as better skin?

Pros faces = One of the Hive's early experiments, produced by injecting the T-virus directly into living tissue. The results were unstable.

Curious about that^^^^^^^^too. I have been on GH for almost a year and no real positive skin changes. 4 iu per day, some blasts of 6 or 8. Good stuff too, Eli's.

I always look at the older pros and they do look a lot younger specially when they come "off" steroids like levrone and flex wheeler and they look a lot younger than their age.

HGH must help. I didn't notice a difference but I'm still in my 20's

I know for me GH has made a huge difference in my skin. I am 51, have been taking it continuously for 14 years..... It did take some time, If I remember it was about a year before I saw the effect skin wise. And I have used a lot of different protocols over the years, but now I just take a small dose ED (2-4 IU).

badham

Any experience/results?

As already mentioned, Retin-A and botox will help alot. Fillers too if the skin is showing greater signs of aging.

Hi :p
Has your girl used or heard of a Dermaroller? Its a smallish looking torture divice that gives the meaning'no pain no gain' is true purpose ha. But it actually works. I have used mine one a week for about a month and everyone has commented on how great my skin looks..its smooth an glowing. after using the roller I put a collagen gel over my face and neck and im pretty red (I was worried the first time i used it) but this goes down by morning. It works by causeing mild trauma (ye you read that right) to the skin so its natural collagen increases to heal the skin , plumping out fine lines and regenerating scarred skin..It may bleed slighty but this does not make any marks. For me its a miracle...but of a painful one but worth the results.
Google how to use it for a demo
x

Attachments

• 20121229_173143.jpg
    20121229_173143.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 603
Has your girl used or heard of a Dermaroller? Its a smallish looking torture divice that gives the meaning'no pain no gain' is true purpose ha. But it actually works. I have used mine one a week for about a month and everyone has commented on how great my skin looks..its smooth an glowing. after using the roller I put a collagen gel over my face and neck and im pretty red (I was worried the first time i used it) but this goes down by morning. It works by causeing mild trauma (ye you read that right) to the skin so its natural collagen increases to heal the skin , plumping out fine lines and regenerating scarred skin..It may bleed slighty but this does not make any marks. For me its a miracle...but of a painful one but worth the results.
x

Ouch.... these hurt but mosdef work.

At around two months of daily GHRP/GHRH use I started to notice my skin looking better.

Retinoic Acid, aka Tretinoin is the only FDA approved drug for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles.
Its very strong but consequently can be very irritating so every other night use is suggested.
There are other forms such as Retinol available, its not a drug but a cosmetic so its easier to obtain and not as irritating but not as strong.

Hydroxyacids such as glycolic or salicylic acid can aid in this process by ungluing the dead skin cells on the stratum corneum (outer layer of skin)
and therefore cause the new cells to be exposed. Your skin will appear smoother and reflect light differently and therefore also look shinier.

The process of desquamation is the creation of new skin cells which takes approximately 28 days As we get older this process slows leavinig us with fine lines, dry areas and an uneven skin texture.

The other products out there are a bunch of hocus pocus.
The next time someone tries to sell you a new anti aging product ask them for the peer review literature related to the double blind experiments they use to substantiate their claims.
Why do I know all this?
Avon and L'Oreal were recently sent warning letters by the FDA and consequently joined in two class action lawsuits based on false advertising.

Is there a sponsor that carries Retin-A or similar products?

x

Dermaroller literally causes injuries in the skin which then stimulates the bodies natural defense and recovery systems. In turn new collagen is formed.
Collagen is underneath our skin and keeps our faces looking young and firm. As we age collagen levels diminish leaving our skin saggy.
There are less painful ways to stimulate collagen such as the application of Retin A and a Vit C product every other night.

As already mentioned, Retin-A and botox will help alot. Fillers too if the skin is showing greater signs of aging.

Botox is great, I get it every 4 months, it keeps the wrinkles in the forehead and eye areas away.
Its temporary and does require several injections with a 31 gauge needle into your head and eye area.
Juvaderm is a filler which you inject in to the nasolabial folds(laugh lines) but its a 25 gauge needle and much more painful but lasts up to a year

Dermaroller literally causes injuries in the skin which then stimulates the bodies natural defense and recovery systems. In turn new collagen is formed.
Collagen is underneath our skin and keeps our faces looking young and firm. As we age collagen levels diminish leaving our skin saggy.
There are less painful ways to stimulate collagen such as the application of Retin A and a Vit C product every other night.
thanks.. i know, I have started to use it less frequent to give my skin a chance to recover. I also use PRIORI skincare which contains advanced AHA to keep my skin clean an clear I love it x

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws