over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hair removal

jojoblu

Newbies
i'm not sure if this is the rite place to post this.

i hate hair. i'm not " hairy " but i just hate it. i wish i can bath in Nair.
what do you guys do for hair removal?
what works, what doesn't?
how often do you do what you do?

thanx for any help

hair laser removal is the best as long as you have a contract that agrees if the hair grows back you can get it redone for free since we bodybuilders use a shit ton of hormones

if u got the money, hair removal is totally worth it, for us poor smucks good rusty dull old razor.

if u got the money, hair removal is totally worth it, for us poor smucks good rusty dull old razor.

Its only temporary, Ive done it. It lasts about 4-5 weeks, then the hair starts growing back. This was years ago, maybe technology with this has gotten better. Now I just use a razor and some shaving gel..

hair laser removal is the best as long as you have a contract that agrees if the hair grows back you can get it redone for free since we bodybuilders use a shit ton of hormones

Laser hair removal does NOT work for people that use hormones. It is a total waste of time and money!! How do I know?? I have had it done in the past. Spent over $5k on it and whilst you are doing it, it works well. As soon as you stop it starts to grow back. I had done over ten sessions followed all the protocol. And it worked well, until I left it for a while. Within 2 months I was back to normal again. You won't get warranty, especially if your on hormones so don't even bother trying

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, now I just get my wife to clipper me as often as needed. Depends on my dose lol

I use a razor for my upper body besides arms. Then I use a trimmer on 2 or 3 for my legs. I have very hairy legs, so a trim makes a world of a difference.

I use a braun face electric razor, only thing that really doesnt give me bumps. Shaving will give me bumps but if i tan they are all gone.

Laser hair removal does NOT work for people that use hormones. It is a total waste of time and money!! How do I know?? I have had it done in the past. Spent over $5k on it and whilst you are doing it, it works well. As soon as you stop it starts to grow back. I had done over ten sessions followed all the protocol. And it worked well, until I left it for a while. Within 2 months I was back to normal again. You won't get warranty, especially if your on hormones so don't even bother trying

Agreed 100%

i shave my chest & belly on & off.
i guess i would have to shave from my toes all the way to my hands. that sux.

- how often do you guys shave?
i know everyone is different, but i want to get an idea how often ill be shaving my arms & legs.

thanx for all the responses.

I use this for my back...
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000HQ0L2E/ref=redir_mdp_mobile"]MANGROOMER Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver:Amazon:Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/313vMmXvroL.@@AMEPARAM@@313vMmXvroL[/ame]

And shave arms, chest, stomach, and legs with a Gillette Mach 5 razor.

I use razor on upper body, Mach3. I use norelco body groomer on legs, waiste down

Yep!! I've had over 20 treatments on my back from three different kinds of lasers, and that's along with probably >50 back waxings (supposed to progressively damaged the hair follicle). Unless you have naturally dainty, feminine hair, extra hormones (even HRT), will just cause it to grow back. Get used to your razor it's your weekly full-body friend :(

(Electrolysis does seem to work for me though if you have a small area that really bothers you, but for those of us that are covered head to toe, it would take you days of non-stop treatments to do even a small body part.)

i'm not sure if this is the rite place to post this.

i hate hair. i'm not " hairy " but i just hate it. i wish i can bath in Nair.
what do you guys do for hair removal?
what works, what doesn't?
how often do you do what you do?

thanx for any help
Nair always worked incredibly well for me..until I got gorilla hairy.
Now I have to clip before the nair then hit it.
If the hair is too thick..the nair has to bee left on too long and burns the skin..not fun.
I agree on the laser hair, never had it but many that have ..it grows right back with androgen use of any kind.

Last edited:

$5k sounds about right for me as well? did laser treatments for 2 yrs every 5 weeks.. it just started getting to costly? thinking about going for waxing, but now a body groomer once a week does the job!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131