over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great Skin Maketh The Man - Article by VitaMan Men's Grooming

VitaMan Global

Registered
Let’s be totally honest, we all want to look and feel our best...

Studies conclusively prove that “First Impressions” are vital, both professionally and socially. Unfortunately we all make judgement (as well as being judged) solely based on the visual appearance. The experts say this is formed within the first 7 seconds of meeting someone.

Therefore there’s no point spending so much time training to get that perfect physique if you’re neglecting your skin. Why wouldn't you want great skin to match a great body?

Everyday your skin is exposed to many stresses and bombarded daily from pollution, dirt, grime and sweat.

Here are a few things you need to know to keep your skin firm, tight and looking healthy:

HYDRATION AND EXFOLIATION.

Firstly, hydration is the key. Drinking plenty of water keeps the skin cells plump while helping to flush accumulated toxins that can damage the cells resulting in loss of collagen and elasticity. Problem skin conditions such as acne and boils are toxins building up under the skin so hydrate your thirsty skin internally which will help flush out the toxins.

No one likes wrinkles and believe it or not they are not related to your age but simply how hydrated you are. Wrinkles are simply dehydrated lines. We’re all like plums when we’re born, nice and plump, but as we age we become like prunes, fine lines and wrinkles due to lack of hydration internally and externally.

With over 5 million sweat glands, just 1 hour of intense gym work can lead to over 2 litres of fluid loss contributing to severe skin dehydration. This can lead to saggy, wrinkled skin. You need to hydrate internally as well as externally through moisturiser. What you do today for your skin, determines how you’ll look in 10 years!

Secondly, you must exfoliate! For those that are unsure, this means give your entire body a good scrub twice weekly to get rid of the build up of dead skin cells and the dirt that accumulates throughout the day. For the face, use a gentle nonabrasive scrub with rounded particles and a more coarse sea salt scrub for the rest of the body. Dead skin cells also prevent you from sweating efficiently and releasing toxins properly while preventing your skin from breathing. This is what makes your skin look dull and unhealthy and creates those unwanted blackheads etc. Blackheads occur when dirt and dead skin cells sit in your pores long enough to oxidize into hard ‘stone like’ particles. Regular exfoliation will stop the oxidization – stopping blackheads developing.

Exfoliating regularly is also the best anti aging step you can do as it stimulates younger healthier looking skin coming to the surface. With regular (2-3 times weekly) skin exfoliation, you can improve your skin tone and firmness. Aim to do your face at least 2 – 3 times a week for great looking skin.

When you exfoliate the skin, it also improves the skins texture and surface making it easier to shave any part of the body. For those who have spray tans or use tanning products they will last so much longer and look more even when you exfoliate before tanning.

You want to use male specific moisturisers (for Face and Body) that are non-greasy, matt finish and that quickly absorb into the skin to provide optimal skin hydration. The best men’s moisturiser is VitaMan Face Moisturiser and VitaMan’s Body Moisturiser, both for daily use.

Good looking smooth skin will help show off your physique much better, so don't think people don't notice they do.

You can get your VitaMan natural skin care for men online at : **broken link removed**

Key points:

Daily Hydration:
  1. Drinking plenty of filtered water flushes toxins
  2. Prevents the onset of dehydrated lines/wrinkles

Regular Exfoliating:
  1. Improves skins texture and surface for shaving
  2. Makes for more even tanning
  3. Stops blackheads occurring
  4. Perfect anti aging product to stimulate younger healthier skin

I shower twice a day but I regularly have tiny black heads around shoulder area, I think this is due to a prolonged cycle ? I drink 1 1/2 gallons of water a day , maybe a third shower will help ...

Chemical or physical exfoliation?

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Skin care for men and women, absent the make up, is identical.
Sunscreen is the most important component of your skin care regimen. Next the use of a form of Vitamin A called retinoic acid or tretinoin. It is the ONLY FDA approved skin care product for the treatment of wrinkles and it is Rx. Retinol is a weaker, non prescription form of Vitamin A which should be used at the start of any skin care program. If you wanted a simple yet super effective program add a moisturizer. 3 items and I challenge any product out there to beat the effects of this protocol.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

skin care is very important for women and men, we should not only clean our skin every, and also should use some care products to keep it on a good status

[lang=zh-CN]we should choose suitable products and take care of skin.[/lang]

I must tell you I started using hyaurolonic acid, it's amazing I wish I would have started using this years ago. It's really unbelievable how the hyaurlonic acid molecule can hold 1000 times it's weight. And then apply a moisturizer about 15 minutes later wow my face is literally glowing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Skin care for men and women, absent the make up, is identical.
Sunscreen is the most important component of your skin care regimen. Next the use of a form of Vitamin A called retinoic acid or tretinoin. It is the ONLY FDA approved skin care product for the treatment of wrinkles and it is Rx. Retinol is a weaker, non prescription form of Vitamin A which should be used at the start of any skin care program.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131