Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Synthergine

Synthergine is a liver detoxifier made by Synthetek industries based in Australia. I have used the product numerous times over the years. Every time I use it I simply feel healthier. I feel a general boost in energy and vitality, an increase in appetite and notice my eyes go bright white. I notice these things because in my experience I consider this the best liver tonic in the world. It really is an elixir for the bodybuilder and I completely recommend it. Synthergine can be used all year round for effective protection of the liver. Although if you can only take it at certain times I would especially recommend it for when using oral steroids, pro hormones or other toxic drugs. I am currently injured and using a few painkillers so this is another excellent time to utilize synthergine's excellent detoxifying power.

Synthergine is made up of a number of very interesting ingredients. I will go through them and explain some of the benefits they create for the bodybuilder. Arginine hydrochloride supports the liver by generating urea that is vital for the removal of ammonia and other toxic substances via urination. It is also essential for when the body makes creatine. Creatine is a great tool for the bodybuilder as it enables more high intensity work and overall energy, enhances recovery, increases muscle volumization and provides better muscle contractions. The problem is creatine gets broken down into creatinine at a constant rate. However Arginine helps inhibit creatine breakdown and it also helps process nitrogen, a chemical needed for muscle growth.

Lysine Hydrochloride is added as it helps with overall healing in the body. It also provides a major role in the bodies production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies. This acid is excellent for helping the body fully absorb calcium as well as reducing the symptoms of herpes simplex infections (cold sores etc). Interestingly Lysine and Arginine have an antagonistic relationship with one another that results in lysine being able to reduce arginine's ability to help synthesize certain proteins. However lots of research has been completed that shows when combined they assist one another greatly when it comes to building muscle and spiking gh levels. The combination of Lysine and Arginine really interest me as I have seen many studies suggesting they are effective for numerous things. Smriga M et al. (2007) displayed how when combined they significantly reduced both trait anxiety and state anxiety. Moreover they both lowered basal levels of salivary cortisol.

Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate (DADA) aids in the detoxification of metallic and chemical metabolites. It also increases cortical glucose uptake and oxygen utilization. There is increasing documentation on DADA's incredible liver conditioning abilities. Lu LG et al. (2005) looked into DADA's effects on nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases. Over a treatment period of 8 weeks, both high and low dosage groups showed dramatic improvements in clinical symptoms, serum lipids and liver alteration severity. Most patients had their ALT numbers normalize by the end of the 8 week treatment. Moreover in all dosage groups no severe drug reactions were found and only 2 cases (1.4%) experienced any negative reaction and that was dryness of the mouth.

Sodium glucuronate enables the body to metabolize all the drugs a bodybuilder will take. These along with other toxins we take in are a strain for the liver. Glucuronic acid will be linked to each in order to make them more water soluble so they can be eliminated through urination. When your taking in drugs such as oral steroids the liver is working overtime to process everything. Glucuronate supplementation helps the liver process everything and improves overall liver function.

Methionine hydrochloride helps with the overall function of the liver, reduces inflammation, can treat depression and help with certain muscle pains. It's good for depression as it plays a very important part during the creation and breakdown of brain chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin. Interestingly people with certain liver diseases always have deficiencies in sulphur containing amino acids such as methionine. That fact shows the importance of such amino acids in the overall functioning of a healthy liver. The sulphur provided by methionine is vital for body metabolism and growth. Furthermore without enough sulphur we can not make use of many antioxidants. I am a keen believer in the use of antioxidants for the bodybuilder so it is wise to ensure the ones we intake can be utilized effectively.

Estrogen can be a big issue for the androgen using bodybuilder due to aromatization. Methionine can actually convert the stronger and carcinogenic estradiol into estriol. This is of great use for the aas using bodybuilder. Moreover since estrogen is cleared through the liver, an enhanced liver function will reduce the body’s estrogen load.

Methionine is converted into s-adenosyl methionine (SAMe) in the liver. Infact half of all methionine in the body is used in the liver to make SAMe. This is done for a reason as SAMe is the livers best friend and it even has special SAMe enzymes just for regenerating tissue. SAMe later transforms itself into glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most important things for health. It recharges other antioxidants, thus protecting our cells from free-radical-induced damage.

As you can see the liver has a tough job and we don't help. Synthergine with its clever list of ingredients will help you improve your general health and keep your liver working optimally. Our bodies are fascinating things and each day millions of processes go on inside us. I completely recommend adding in synthergine to help your body work the best it can. Recently I see Synthetek have improved the refining process so synthergine is now purer than it once was. It no longer contains any color or possible impurities of the manufacturing process.

References

1. Smriga M, Ando T, Akutsu M, Furukawa Y, Miwa K, Morinaga Y (2007) Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans. PMID: 17510493 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].
2. Lu LG, Zeng MD, Mao YM, Chen CW, Fu QC, Wang JY, Xie WF, Fan JG (2005) [Diisopropylamine dichloroacetate in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a multicenter random double-blind controlled trial]. PMID: 15727691 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].

Best liver supplement around IMO

I have had bloodwork done numerous times and the numbers don't lie this stuff truly works.

Best liver supplement around IMO

I have had bloodwork done numerous times and the numbers don't lie this stuff truly works.

I have used it for a few months straight and gonna carry on all next year. I look and feel so much healthier on synthergine.

Ill have to get some and give it a go. Everyone says its great.

I run it whether on orals or not...... its a must in my arsenal

I run it whether on orals or not...... its a must in my arsenal

In the past I only used it when running orals but now it's a staple supplement for me too. In my eyes even though I am not using the most toxic drugs (oral aas) all year that shouldn't mean I shouldn't use the best liver protector. Our livers can still take a beating off oral aas. Although I do love my orals and I have sdol next up :eek::D

I have been using synthergine on and off for a while now and it makes things so much easier. I like my oral aas and it pretty much takes away many of the toxicity side effects of them. My eyes stay bright white and I feel energetic and my blood work as always come back great on synthergine. I am running it now then going on holiday for 2 weeks so will have a short break. I like to have short breaks from everything so 2 weeks is plenty. Then back on it with a pro hormones or maybe some dbol and lots of growth a head. Synthergine also keeps my appetite decent when running toxic drugs so I can still fuel my body for extra growth.

A stressed liver will effect every other aspect of your body - training, appetite, growth, etc...Synthergine is a must for making sure your liver is as healthy as possble!

How much should I take and how do I administer it? Bottle in hand.

2ml am/pm is a good dose so the bottle lasts 25 days. You can inject or drink synthergine. I would drink it as it's much easier.

Going through some of my old threads and noticed this. I still use this all the time and consider it a very important supplement. All organs are vital but with the bodybuilding drugs I use I really try to keep my heart, liver and kidneys working optimally. I generally use 2ml am/pm so 4ml per day. Sometimes if I am off everything for awhile I may use 2ml per day but if I use something like sdrol I go up to 5-6ml per day. You can't go wrong with 4ml per day so each bottle lasts 25 days.

that and synthetine are my two regulars along with my trt , havent come off either for a few years now! labs always come back great!

Going through some of my old threads and noticed this. I still use this all the time and consider it a very important supplement. All organs are vital but with the bodybuilding drugs I use I really try to keep my heart, liver and kidneys working optimally. I generally use 2ml am/pm so 4ml per day. Sometimes if I am off everything for awhile I may use 2ml per day but if I use something like sdrol I go up to 5-6ml per day. You can't go wrong with 4ml per day so each bottle lasts 25 days.

Have you found any difference in drinking it vs injecting?

I always just drink synthergine. It's oral bioavailability is very high so there is no need to inject it. If I had to guess injecting may edge things slightly but the convenience of drinking it is so much better for me compared to needing to inject twice daily. Blood results from both forms of administration have been shown to be effective. If you don't mind injecting go for it but I much prefer to drink it am/pm.

there are before and after tests on here from mooseknuckles using it both inj and oral , results were almost identical if i recall.

Bumping this thread up incase anyone is after a great liver product.

@Elvia1023 This is just what I need to get on soon. Preload necessary? Always have with cycle support supps

I don't think so. Although I don't think you can go wrong with any dose. I have heard of people taking megadoses of it in special circumstances. Although for most I would just go on the label suggestion of 1ml per 55 pounds. So for a 220 pound person that will be 4ml per day. That's the dose I usually run even if I am heavier but if I am using something very toxic I may take 5-6ml per day. You can also drink this product which means it's easy to take.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131