Vitamin B17 to cure and prevent cancer --- Injections

orozco

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Please, if you guys know any one that can use this pass it on:

Here is where you can get it:

Buy Laetrile Tablets 100 mg $19.00 and 500 mg $81.00 Novodalin

Inyectable Amygdalin B17 / Laetrile

Cancer can be cured and prevented naturally and scientifically!
Have you ever wondered why 100 years ago cancer was a rare disease but today, There are many kinds of cancer and it is estimated 1 out of 4 people will get cancer in their life!
The answers for all cancer are here on this site!
This is not just someone's opinion about cancer but, facts that have been proven in scientific labs, by doctors and, the most important test is from the people that have cured cancer from their own bodies !!!
The answer to cancer
has been known for many years!

Vitamin B17 was the subject of great controversy over 20 years ago when some of the world's top scientists claimed that when consumed, the components of certain raw fruit seeds make it 100% impossible to develop cancer and will kill existing cancer in most cases.

The pharmaceutical companies pounced on this claim immediately and demanded that FDA studies be conducted. The results of these studies are found on this site and in a book called "World Without Cancer", by G. Edward Griffin. To order the book, please visit our Recommended Books page.

Vitamin B17, also known as Laetrile and Amygdalin is found in most fruit seeds, namely apricot seeds. The apricot seed was claimed as the cure for all cancers over 35 years ago.

It was even more strongly claimed that when one eats about 7 apricot seeds per day they can never develop cancer, just as one can never get scurvy if they have an orange every day, or pellagra if they have some B vitamins every day.

The pharmaceuticals companies together with the medical establishment pushed the FDA into making it illegal to sell "raw" apricot seeds or vitamin B17 with information about its effects on cancer. Even to this day, you can't get raw apricot seeds in your health food store, only the sun dried ones which have all the important enzymes killed off.

Pharmaceutical companies only conduct studies on patented chemicals they invent so that at the end of their study, if the drug gets approved, they have sole rights on its sale. (They make back tons more than the mere 250 million that they invested) They never do studies on foods that can't be patented and that can be sold by any supermarket.

The information on this site is not just for preventing cancer, it is for those that have cancer now and are on chemo or radiation at this moment, as well as for those who have cancer but haven't started any conventional methods yet.

Most of the people that already have cancer clusters in their body, who eat the apricot seeds and/or take the vitamin b17 in tablet form show near to complete tumor regression. Although cancer patients may get rid of their cancer, they also have the problem of the organ damage that the cancer has caused.

This is another issue where other herbs and remedies are necessary for proper organ regeneration. Of course when a person's body is completely eaten up by cancer, the raw apricot seeds and its extract (laetrile and vitamin b17) would only prolong their life many times longer than chemotherapy and might not completely save them.

However in many cases high levels of the injectable vitamin B17 "laetrile" will help a great deal with the pain.

The information that you're about to read will guide you in how you can guarantee a nearly cancer free life or help your body get rid of cancer if you have it.

Attachments

• LaetrileVials.jpg
    LaetrileVials.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5,308
jus how tru is this ??,, i trully believe there is a natural cure for every disease out there, just alot of the stuff is either undiscovered or info suppressed by big corps. !

Hi Bros, I've heard of this too. Apricot seeds. You can grind them up and eat them or buy supplements.

Yes I have research b17 and believe it can cure cancer BUT it is illegal to sale b17 in the usa. Guess they don't want to cure cancer because THEY wouldn't be as rich

If it were really this easy to cure cancer, I don't think the drug companies could keep it a secret---let alone suppress the cure. It would be all over the news.

Don't really know much about it other than what I've just read...

Saw this tho - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin

Some have concerns about toxicity:

The metabolism of amygdalin produces hydrogen cyanide, a potenttoxin. Beta-glucosidase, one of the enzymes that catalyzes the release of cyanide from amygdalin, is present in the human smallintestine and in a variety of common foods. This leads to an unpredictable and potentially lethal toxicity when

amygdalin or laetrile is taken orally. [3][19][20] Ingestion of purified amygdalin or apricot seeds can

cause severe toxicity and death due to cyanide poisoning. [15] Numerouscase reports in medical literature describe serious cyanide poisoning in patients who ingested laetrile as a cancer

treatment. [9][21] Blood cyanide concentrations maybe measuredas a means ofconfirming the

diagnosis in hospitalized patients or to assist in the forensic investigation of a fatal overdose. [22]

Some laetrile promoters have claimed that the cyanide generated bylaetrileis harmlessly detoxified by the mitochondrial enzyme rhodanese. However, these claims are false, as regardless of the level of rhodanese present, the body's available stores of cystine, cysteine, and othersulfurcompounds

necessary to detoxify cyanide are rapidly depleted in laetrile poisoning. [9]

Don't know if it's good or bad, just that I would personally do more research before professing it the "holy grail" of cancer treatment.

IMHO, if it were truly special, the pharmaceutical industry would make many minor chemical changes to this molecule and patent them all to intact lock up any potential profits.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

one certine fact is true.cancer likes a acidic environment.cannot survive a alkaline one.alkaline environment cancer cells cannot survive.ie vegtables.

My mother used to take it along with a lot of other supplements when she had thyroid cancer. It is illegal in the states you have to order it from Mexico. That should tell you something. The shit that goes on in this country makes me sick.

It is also found in apricot seeds and garbanzo beans.

i got some beach front property for sale in Kansas,any bidders?

Last edited:
this stuff has merit, as dose some other alternative cancer treatments
..consider also that the survival rate for cancer in the US with traditional medicine is not good

years ago

This product years ago, had people flying down to Mexico trying it. Sadly when people are faced with death and have the resources they are easy targets for charlatans. I did a report on this laetrile product in a chemistry class, great promise that fizzled away under scrutiny.

this stuff has merit, as dose some other alternative cancer treatments
..consider also that the survival rate for cancer in the US with traditional medicine is not good

well i guess all i can say is if you test positive for a type of cancer dont seek traditional meds/treatments and instead take b17,good luck to ya.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this, I will do some more research on my own about this.

b-17

when I was a small child my grandfather use to talk about this like it was the greatest thing for everything. he said that when he was a child in Germany his mom used it for a number of things...

just my 2cents..

tmax

thought I would revive this thread.

Just bought some b17 after hearing that every living person actually has micro cancer cells in their body.

Its important to rememberthat cancer cells are created by your body as a means to try and attain more oxygen in an acidic environment.

In medical and healthcare cancer is touted as a disease, this is not the case.

However, they do add certain chemicals to foods/drinks that can provide favourable conditions for cancer cells to develop.

This is then an excuse to start blasting people with extremely toxic medications and radiation therapy which will account for the deaths.

I remember reading something with regards to apricot seeds, some guy used to sell them in a local health shop, he had his store raided and shut down. Shortly after, the FDA sanctioned these seeds and made them illeagal to sell.

The numerous 'cures' for cancer have been around for a long time, the japanese did a similar study with vitamin c for treating cancer and found that people treated with vitamin c as opposed to traditional radiation therapy experienced a ridiculously multiplied life expectancy as well as a much increased quality of life.

Same can be said for chlorophyll, another cancer 'cure'.

Obviously they dont want people knowing this. They are GIVING people cancer, and them POISONING them even further with medication and radiation. Mass de-population.

I also remember some guy, either one of the rockerfellers or rothschilds, was involved in the production of many mainstream medicines. All toxic and detrimental.

He fell ill later in life, cant remember exactly what it was, but he ended up dying from his illness. But he refused to take his own medicine. Despite having medicine to treat his illness.

By the side of his deathbed they found the medicine he used. All homeopathic and botanical in nature. The stuff that the FDA do not approve for one simple reason. They WORK!

Do a search on youtube for 'the cancer report'. I assure you it will astound you.

its funny that i had found this thread when i did last year,, earlier this year, a now ex friend of mine, had been diagnosed with testicular cancer,, no health insurance ,,, i remembered this thread and i had done some research and saved the links from before,,
i had him buy the b17 tabs as well as appricot seeds,, went on 90% veggie diet ,, an even went and did the iv vita c treatment. and in 3 months his testing came back negative.. not sure which helped him, or a combo of all 3or the fact that he found out early on an did something about it,, but it did work for hiim..
my gdad died of prostate cancer, opted for chemo and he died a slow death,, chemo has a low success rate in the states.. i would never opt for that for myself if i was ever in that position,, that jus my opinion..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws