over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NJ FORECLOUSURE

tornquad201

Registered
I received a notice of sheriff sale however I was never served foreclosure papers . I had talked to a attorney after 3 missed payment and he told me that the bank wouldn't offer me a modification until I was in the foreclosure process and that will start after your served . He stated that after that it could take years before a sheriff sale due to NJ being so backed up . Also I found out my mortage was sold last September and I never received notice of this or heared anything from the new bank .

When is the sale scheduled for? We went through it many years ago and I seem to recall the notice being a tactic more than a real action. But definitely talk to an attorney

If your loan is sold the bank doesn't have to tell you, at least not in my state. It happens a lot I am told. Very, very common.

I hope you can work something out with the bank that holds your lien now. Banks really don't want to foreclose, it is the last thing they want to do. They lose a lot of money doing that. It is in their best interest to work something out with you as long as you are able to pay up now.

If you are in way over your head then it is probably best to let it go now. Hopefully that isn't the case.

Thank you

Am really hoping they do financial I can definitely afford it just missed a few payments when my wife had her second back surgery

Am really hoping they do financial I can definitely afford it just missed a few payments when my wife had her second back surgery

I think if you make an effort to contact them and show your willingness to remain in your loan they will work something out. I would be surprised if they don't, unless you ask for something crazy.

Maybe they can give you a refi somehow, and if you have equity in it they can stretch the payment back out to 30 years and that alone would lower the payment some. Maybe rates are lower now than when you go the loand? They were crazy low about 2 or 3 years ago though, not sure when you got yours. Check online and see what banks are getting now for 30 year loans.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws