over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I Overreacting ? or a sensitive bitch

Zarati

Registered
I have been seeing this girl for 14 months, we were somewhat serious, due to crazy schedule of mine and hers, we see each other once or twice a week. Anyway, I was completely turned off recently. At around 5pm we texted and agreed to I meeting her at her place at 9 after she was done having a drink with her gfs, so I got there at 9 and I texted her "hey i'm here" she texts back saying she's still with her friends and she'll be home 45 mins to an hour later, I didn't respond back, and when she got home she texted she was home and I told her something came up and I couldn't wait. Fuck you bitch, I'm not gonna wait an hour for you. Slowly I've been turning her down and just don't feel it anymore. I would have been all fine if she let me know in advanced she was gonna be late an hour, but nothing and never apologized or say sorry. Maybe it's the hormones or I'm a sensitive bitch lol but that was too disrespectful to me, it's common sense and I don't want to explain it to her... basically I'M OUT

Last edited:
Seems like she doesn't really give a fuck about you, so I wouldn't get too invested in that relationship.

When did she get home?? if it was in the timeframe she said i think its no big deal.... I think you're overreacting a bit.... do you think she was up to no good??? if not, whats the big issue?? Just my .02

My vote: sensitive bitch. She was out with her friends having a good time and probably had a bit of a buzz on, and didn't think another hour would be that big of a deal. Now in the big picture.....if you really aren't feeling it with this woman and are looking for a way to break things off....then by all means go ahead and do so. If this was all brought on by this one incident and you still have feelings for her....maybe you should just lighten up a little bit.

On one hand I think you're overreacting. On the other, I personally would find that disrespectful.

The way I see it, it's one of two things. 1) She didn't think an hour would be a big deal or 2) She doesn't care. If I was in your shoes, I would want to know which one it is before breaking it off. If you've had a good 14 months with her and she genuinely just thought it wouldn't be a big deal, is it really worth going in different directions? If you still have feelings for her and she moves on, you'll probably regret it...

how would you want her to respond if you were out with the boys and had an extra drink and was an hour later than planned?

how would you want her to respond if you were out with the boys and had an extra drink and was an hour later than planned?

1- she doesn't drink to get drunk to forget or anything

2- I wouldn't make anyone wait by my house for an hour, I don't have her keys to her apartment

3- I'd at least text and say I'm late

I don't have her keys to her apartment

Well THAT changes things a bit to me.... leaving you outside?... Not cool.
Dump the biotch... LOL

1- she doesn't drink to get drunk to forget or anything

2- I wouldn't make anyone wait by my house for an hour, I don't have her keys to her apartment

3- I'd at least text and say I'm late

then you have your answer. I like to look at both sides before making a decision. Sounds like you got the raw end of the deal and if that's enough for you then easy decision.

I have been seeing this girl for 14 months, we were somewhat serious, due to crazy schedule of mine and hers, we see each other once or twice a week. Anyway, I was completely turned off recently. At around 5pm we texted and agreed to I meeting her at her place at 9 after she was done having a drink with her gfs, so I got there at 9 and I texted her "hey i'm here" she texts back saying she's still with her friends and she'll be home 45 mins to an hour later, I didn't respond back, and when she got home she texted she was home and I told her something came up and I couldn't wait. Fuck you bitch, I'm not gonna wait an hour for you. Slowly I've been turning her down and just don't feel it anymore. I would have been all fine if she let me know in advanced she was gonna be late an hour, but nothing and never apologized or say sorry. Maybe it's the hormones or I'm a sensitive bitch lol but that was too disrespectful to me, it's common sense and I don't want to explain it to her... basically I'M OUT

She’s an inconsiderate bitch! Better you move on now and search for one with common decency.

My vote: sensitive bitch. She was out with her friends having a good time and probably had a bit of a buzz on, and didn't think another hour would be that big of a deal. Now in the big picture.....if you really aren't feeling it with this woman and are looking for a way to break things off....then by all means go ahead and do so. If this was all brought on by this one incident and you still have feelings for her....maybe you should just lighten up a little bit.

And she respects you less and less and ends up screwing your boys behind your back. There is no excuse to not text you an hour earlier saying she will be late. Good people don’t pull that shit!
You get what you demand. Show weakness and it’s game over.

And in the words of that modern poet, Corrupt(Snoop Dogg’s Lil’cousin), “Cuz you know a bitch is just a bitch to me. And you all know that bitches ain’t shit to me. I gives a fuk. Best all pay attention. While I approach you with a different proposition. I’m Corrupt, Ho! You’ll never be my only one, trick-ass-bitch!”

Have you ever been late?? Geez. Very sensitive bitch.

1000 thousand times, but I texted before hand and let them know, and I didn't make anyone wait outside an hour, unless it was emergency

I can tell a lot of posters in this thread kind of misinterpreted your post.

If a chick did that to me I'd be fucking pissed . You're not being overly sensitive. Shes straight blowing you off. She knew you were coming, and she also knew that her actions would cause you to basically have to wait an extra hour which is a blatant show of disrespect.

Im not saying be done with her completely, but I would definitely cold shoulder that bitch to smithereens. Show her now you dont give a fuck. Its crazy how quickly the tables turn when a chick starts sensing you no longer care about them.

I try to be respectful at all times until im not longer shown that same respect and then its game over.

Last edited:
You have been seeing each other for 14 months and only see each other once or twice a week? Doesnt sound serious.. just go find something else to get your end in.

Hahahahahaha, if I only had to wait for a woman for 1 hour or less, that would be a perfect world.

Showing up an hour late and not even thinking a sorry was needed lets you know her values. Is this what you want to put up with long term. How inconsiderate does she need to be before she thinks she is at fault. If you want to keep dating her fine just keep your eyes open to what you are setting your self up for and don't blame her later for your choices.

No; not a sensitive beach. U have the right to think what you are thinking. At the same time I would not confront her about it. It would Appear you care too much. I like the way you are handling it. I am sure it hurts a bit; but one must have some respect for self.

big picture; look at totality of all actions over the 14 months. If this was a one time thing I wouldn’t let it be a deal breaker. But if you get the sense that she does not value you; from other things that have occurred; then break it off

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear