Bloodwork on low dose trest ace

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Week 1: 10mg daily
Week 2: 15mg daily
Week 3-6: 20mg daily (140mg weekly dose)

I used 10mg of Mike Arnold's Cardarine (pill form) first thing every morning during the 6 weeks to prevent any potential lipid issues.

The sponsor I used for trest is IA SuperPharma

Results seem to be solid. Didn't change my diet or training (full body EOD and HIIT or some form of moderate cardio post weights). Weight is roughly the same, a few pounds heavier, but it looks like I have lost fat. The lipolysis effects stand out to me more than anything. I'm more vascular and feel like I look a little bigger/better. Nothing dramatic but I used a low dose so I feel like I got what I expected. I do look better visually. Strength up from what it was on just TRT. I feel and look like a beast. I am sure if this was my first cycle, the results would be more dramatic.

I remained on my 20mg test cyp TRT the whole time. I did not use an AI, however, I am taking 250mg DIM per day for natural estrogen regulation. I did not notice any estrogenic symptoms. No gyno or bloating at all.

Ok here is the fascinating part: My LDL IMPROVED compared to before I started from 137 to 97. My HDL, however, is down slightly from 45 to 37...Cardarine is some seriously crazy stuff when it comes to just lipid numbers. This is the second time I noticed lipids improvements when taking it, but last time I tested it when I wasn't using anything that would harm my lipids.

I DID NOT test the most important cholesterol stuff, like LDL-P, APO-B, etc. because I didn't feel like spending the money to check those again when I had them tested already not long ago. I recently scored a calcium score of 0 so I am not terribly worried about coronary plaque at the moment.

Bad: hematocrit is a little higher.

I believe I am using real trest because I had to double my dose of BP meds since my BP and HR were showing signs of increase at first. Now they are what they were before on twice the amount of BP meds (Telmisartan and Bystolic). I never allow by systolic BP number to get above 115-118 or my resting HR to exceed 65 and will take the necessary steps to ensure that. I am crazy about my health, and specifically heart health, so I'm not playing around with my blood pressure.

Side note: I switched brands of astragalus from Vitamin Shoppe to Nusapure and am using a lower dose (unintentionally) and my eGFR went down to 84. This is for those of you paying attention to the Astragalus thread. Nusapure is a scam company that tries to trick us into thinking we are using higher doses of astragalus than we are. Stay away.

How long have you been running cardarine?

Taking it for my cholesterol too and ill look soon if there are improvements. LDL was the Same as yours

How long have you been running cardarine?

Taking it for my cholesterol too and ill look soon if there are improvements. LDL was the Same as yours

Started the same day I started trest. My LDL is normally in the 130s genetically even when I am eating perfectly.

Started the same day I started trest. My LDL is normally in the 130s genetically even when I am eating perfectly.

So only 6weeks? I think I'm on it for 10+ now

My LDL has always came back at +- 130 and HDL at +-35, natural or on gear it's always the same. Looking forward to check my levels

Week 1: 10mg daily
Week 2: 15mg daily
Week 3-6: 20mg daily (140mg weekly dose)

I used 10mg of Mike Arnold's Cardarine (pill form) first thing every morning during the 6 weeks to prevent any potential lipid issues.

The sponsor I used for trest is IA SuperPharma

Results seem to be solid. Didn't change my diet or training (full body EOD and HIIT or some form of moderate cardio post weights). Weight is roughly the same, a few pounds heavier, but it looks like I have lost fat. The lipolysis effects stand out to me more than anything. I'm more vascular and feel like I look a little bigger/better. Nothing dramatic but I used a low dose so I feel like I got what I expected. I do look better visually. Strength up from what it was on just TRT. I feel and look like a beast. I am sure if this was my first cycle, the results would be more dramatic.

I remained on my 20mg test cyp TRT the whole time. I did not use an AI, however, I am taking 250mg DIM per day for natural estrogen regulation. I did not notice any estrogenic symptoms. No gyno or bloating at all.

Ok here is the fascinating part: My LDL IMPROVED compared to before I started from 137 to 97. My HDL, however, is down slightly from 45 to 37...Cardarine is some seriously crazy stuff when it comes to just lipid numbers. This is the second time I noticed lipids improvements when taking it, but last time I tested it when I wasn't using anything that would harm my lipids.

I DID NOT test the most important cholesterol stuff, like LDL-P, APO-B, etc. because I didn't feel like spending the money to check those again when I had them tested already not long ago. I recently scored a calcium score of 0 so I am not terribly worried about coronary plaque at the moment.

Bad: hematocrit is a little higher.

I believe I am using real trest because I had to double my dose of BP meds since my BP and HR were showing signs of increase at first. Now they are what they were before on twice the amount of BP meds (Telmisartan and Bystolic). I never allow by systolic BP number to get above 115-118 or my resting HR to exceed 65 and will take the necessary steps to ensure that. I am crazy about my health, and specifically heart health, so I'm not playing around with my blood pressure.

Side note: I switched brands of astragalus from Vitamin Shoppe to Nusapure and am using a lower dose (unintentionally) and my eGFR went down to 84. This is for those of you paying attention to the Astragalus thread. Nusapure is a scam company that tries to trick us into thinking we are using higher doses of astragalus than we are. Stay away.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like a really good compound and you managed to keep your health in check while running it.

You mentioned your weight went up a few pounds? How many did you gain?

How long into the cycle did you begin to notice physique changes?

Did you notice any hair loss?

What's your typical telmisartan and Bystolic dosage?

Thank you for sharing this!

This information does not go unnoticed; it's basically data one can use to plan their own future cycles and/or figure out which compounds seem to cause the least amount of damage to bw while yielding net gains.

Also: Goddamn that nusapure company. I was going to go on Friday to pull bloods using that astragalus, I think I might hold off for until I get some NOW or Jarrow (if they make it) astragalus, run it for 3 weeks at 4 grams and then pull bloods.

This might seem a bit off topic, but you talked about needing an aortic valve replacement in the future. Have you given any thought to mechanical vs organic? Seems like being on Coumadin for life can be quite troublesome being a bodybuilder, but given your excellent health and priority to maintain it, it won't place you in the same category of folks who undergo such procedures.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So only 6weeks? I think I'm on it for 10+ now

My LDL has always came back at +- 130 and HDL at +-35, natural or on gear it's always the same. Looking forward to check my levels

Yea just 6 weeks

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like a really good compound and you managed to keep your health in check while running it.

You mentioned your weight went up a few pounds? How many did you gain?

How long into the cycle did you begin to notice physique changes?

Did you notice any hair loss?

What's your typical telmisartan and Bystolic dosage?

I haven't been home this whole time and don't have a scale in the apt I'm staying in here so I've only been able to weigh myself at the gym. Therefore, it's hard to say since my weight is obviously different first thing AM compared to a few hours later after a pre workout meal. However, seems like I've gone up from like 207 to 210ish. And leaner. Took about a week before I felt things were changing physique wise. Again, nothing DRAMATIC but I would have been suspicious if anything dramatic happened to my physique given the low dose.

No hair loss but I've never experienced hair loss before on anything. I think I'm genetically fortunate on that one.

Telmisartan is 80mg (for the past year) and Bystolic went from 10mg to 20mg. I will drop it back down now to 10mg. At least until I see a resting heart rate at 60 or less like I do now. I don't play around with that. I use them from all day chemist before I get 100 PM's about it.

Thank you for sharing this!

This information does not go unnoticed; it's basically data one can use to plan their own future cycles and/or figure out which compounds seem to cause the least amount of damage to bw while yielding net gains.

Also: Goddamn that nusapure company. I was going to go on Friday to pull bloods using that astragalus, I think I might hold off for until I get some NOW or Jarrow (if they make it) astragalus, run it for 3 weeks at 4 grams and then pull bloods.

This might seem a bit off topic, but you talked about needing an aortic valve replacement in the future. Have you given any thought to mechanical vs organic? Seems like being on Coumadin for life can be quite troublesome being a bodybuilder, but given your excellent health and priority to maintain it, it won't place you in the same category of folks who undergo such procedures.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yup, I feel the same way when someone else posts bloods on certain compounds. Hopefully this sets the right example.

To answer your more personal question, Yes, I have put in many years of thought, actually, in order to prepare myself for this probability that is now a certainty. I will do a biological valve because I refuse to go on coumadin for life. There's a new FDA approved valve that is supposed to last longer (called Inspiris Resilia). Hopefully 20-30 years then science will advance by then. The 3 year trials so far have shown zero problems in 300 patients, so that's a very good sign. It will be a smaller cut so I should only need 3-4 weeks recovery and be good as new. I was extra careful with using a little trest knowing I will need a valve replacement this year, but that's why I am so careful about BP and resting HR along with bloodwork. It's inevitable anyway and I want to look good while I'm single in a beautiful city right now enjoying myself. Got tired of just maintaining my small TRT dose for a year straight.

Last edited:
How much did the vitaminshoppe astragalus raise your gfr ? I am considering switching over to that brand since I don’t trust NusaPure ,thanks

Yea just 6 weeks

I haven't been home this whole time and don't have a scale in the apt I'm staying in here so I've only been able to weigh myself at the gym. Therefore, it's hard to say since my weight is obviously different first thing AM compared to a few hours later after a pre workout meal. However, seems like I've gone up from like 207 to 210ish. And leaner. Took about a week before I felt things were changing physique wise. Again, nothing DRAMATIC but I would have been suspicious if anything dramatic happened to my physique given the low dose.

No hair loss but I've never experienced hair loss before on anything. I think I'm genetically fortunate on that one.

Telmisartan is 80mg (for the past year) and Bystolic went from 10mg to 20mg. I will drop it back down now to 10mg. At least until I see a resting heart rate at 60 or less like I do now. I don't play around with that. I use them from all day chemist before I get 100 PM's about it.

Yup, I feel the same way when someone else posts bloods on certain compounds. Hopefully this sets the right example.

To answer your more personal question, Yes, I have put in many years of thought, actually, in order to prepare myself for this probability that is now a certainty. I will do a biological valve because I refuse to go on coumadin for life. There's a new FDA approved valve that is supposed to last longer (called Inspiris Resilia). Hopefully 20-30 years then science will advance by then. The 3 year trials so far have shown zero problems in 300 patients, so that's a very good sign. It will be a smaller cut so I should only need 3-4 weeks recovery and be good as new. I was extra careful with using a little trest knowing I will need a valve replacement this year, but that's why I am so careful about BP and resting HR along with bloodwork. It's inevitable anyway and I want to look good while I'm single in a beautiful city right now enjoying myself. Got tired of just maintaining my small TRT dose for a year straight.

Thanks nothuman. Your posts and shared knowledge are always very helpful. I've been wanting to gather info on low dose trest so this is great, especially coming from you.

As to your valve, how long will the biological valve last? I hear ya about not wanting to be on coumadin the rest of your life.

Will you be able to resume your normal life 3-4 weeks post-op? Even the gym?

How much did the vitaminshoppe astragalus raise your gfr ? I am considering switching over to that brand since I don’t trust NusaPure ,thanks

Went up to 105 I think? Was used to seeing anywhere between 80-90.

Thanks nothuman. Your posts and shared knowledge are always very helpful. I've been wanting to gather info on low dose trest so this is great, especially coming from you.

As to your valve, how long will the biological valve last? I hear ya about not wanting to be on coumadin the rest of your life.

Will you be able to resume your normal life 3-4 weeks post-op? Even the gym?

No problem. Happy to help.

It's a newer technology so impossible to know for sure but hopefully 20 years or more. And yes, that's what I have been told by the medical professionals as well as others who have had it. Should be a quick recovery and I'm still young and strong which is an advantage, plus I'll be eating and supplementing perfectly. Should be back in the gym within a few weeks. Hopefully won't be much longer before I could even train chest. Luckily EF is 65% and diastolic function is also good so it's good I am taking care of this sooner than later.

Great info and food for thought, thank you.

If you don't mind my asking, what is your SHBG, and did it change at all using low dose trestolone?

My SHBG usually is on the high side, so I respond better to larger, less frequent injections than small daily doses. But I have brought down my SHBG by a considerable amount by alternating Proviron and Masteron over the last year. So I am considering if I can make a program like this work for me.

Great info and food for thought, thank you.

If you don't mind my asking, what is your SHBG, and did it change at all using low dose trestolone?

My SHBG usually is on the high side, so I respond better to larger, less frequent injections than small daily doses. But I have brought down my SHBG by a considerable amount by alternating Proviron and Masteron over the last year. So I am considering if I can make a program like this work for me.

My SHBG when I had it checked over the summer was 24 on just TRT. I didn't have it checked when on trest because of $ and also if it changed, I knew it would have gone back to normal upon stopping.

Went up to 105 I think? Was used to seeing anywhere between 80-90.

No problem. Happy to help.

It's a newer technology so impossible to know for sure but hopefully 20 years or more. And yes, that's what I have been told by the medical professionals as well as others who have had it. Should be a quick recovery and I'm still young and strong which is an advantage, plus I'll be eating and supplementing perfectly. Should be back in the gym within a few weeks. Hopefully won't be much longer before I could even train chest. Luckily EF is 65% and diastolic function is also good so it's good I am taking care of this sooner than later.

Sounds like a pretty simple procedure all things considered. It's amazing how technology keeps advancing.

65% EF is a great number. I think mine is 55%, but the cardiologist always tells me it's not bad at all. Maybe I can try to bring it up.

Sounds like a pretty simple procedure all things considered. It's amazing how technology keeps advancing.

65% EF is a great number. I think mine is 55%, but the cardiologist always tells me it's not bad at all. Maybe I can try to bring it up.

55% is the bottom of the normal range, so it's good. Mine used to be 60% routinely, but it was measured at 65% each of the last two times, so it seems to have gone up a little. Ubiquinol, pycnogenol, D-Ribose, and maybe Arjuna can possibly help. I wonder if Bystolic helped raise mine too, but I am just guessing there. I also experimented with Probenecid, which is a gout drug that was shown to improve heart function, and that could, in theory, raise it too.

So you're fine but if you wanted to get it even higher, there are your options. I have used them all at some point but at this very moment, I use ubiquinol, D-Ribose, and arjuna.

55% is the bottom of the normal range, so it's good. Mine used to be 60% routinely, but it was measured at 65% each of the last two times, so it seems to have gone up a little. Ubiquinol, pycnogenol, D-Ribose, and maybe Arjuna can possibly help. I wonder if Bystolic helped raise mine too, but I am just guessing there. I also experimented with Probenecid, which is a gout drug that was shown to improve heart function, and that could, in theory, raise it too.

So you're fine but if you wanted to get it even higher, there are your options. I have used them all at some point but at this very moment, I use ubiquinol, D-Ribose, and arjuna.

Good info. I used arjuna and D-ribose before, but haven't in a while. I do take Ubiquinol daily though. I may get back on those two. I'll read up on Probenecid. Never heard of it before.

Thanks for all

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members