over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntheselen highest dose?

How much do you weigh?

You need 1ml for every 55lbs of weight, so if you weight 220, then you need 4ml per day.

just saw my old post lol

heptaminol hcl is fantastic. come on guys nobody has ever experimented with over 1ml/55lbs. bodyweight? heptaminol gives you soo much endurance. having been a cyclist before bodybuilder i feel like im in 50% better cardio shape for like 12 hours after. the other ingredients help too, but i was already familiar with heptaminol before i ever lifted a weight. look into it you'll be impressed.

I have been on 5ml syntheselen & 5ml Synthetine per day. I weight around 205 at the moment so it's a bit above the reccomended dosage I know.

REsults wise: for fat loss this stuff is close to amazing IMO. I dunno whether it's the synthetine or the syntheselen or a combination of the two (probably) but I am very noticeably leaner than I was a little over two weeks ago when I began. I've gotten several comments in the Gym in the past couple of weeks from people sayin "holy shit man, your really shreddin up". Most assume I'm on a cutting cycle including AAS & fat burners, and even thinking that, they are surprised how fast the fat loss is occuring. I should say I am actually not on any AAS or fat burners at the moment

I should also mention that I am not on a strict calorie deficit. I'm not sure if I'm on a deficit at all and if I am, I am only very slightly in a calorie deficit. That is testament to how good this stuff works. Even on a maintenance diet, the fat loss is fantastic. I would definitley incorporate this stuff into a full cutting program.

In addition, I am gaining strength on most exercises, with the exception of the bench which was down a bit this week (due more to overtraining last week, I suspect). GOt 3-4 extra reps for hammer curls yesterday and 2 extra reps with deadlift. Not startling by any means and this sometimes happens even when I'm not on anything, but it at least illustrates that this stuff is good at maintaining muscle mass/strength.

As for muscle gains. None to speak of really. Although I look like I have lost a lot of fat but my weight remains the same as it was before I started so it would appear that I have lost fat and gained muscle.

Drawbacks? Only one: the frequent injections. 2 large volume injections per day. Originally, when I injected in the quad, I gotta say I was reconsidering whether I would run the two compunds for the full 3 weeks as planned since it HURT. However, that pain has largley subsided and I find it easy to handle the injections now. I inject mostly into the ventro-glute muscle though, which has few nerves and can handle up to 6mls. I'm slightly worried about scar tissue build up in the area though, since I am so fond of pinning this muscle.

I originally tried these two compunds as I was very curious about them ( I am a very curious person by nature, at least when it comes to bodybuilding compounds). I must say, I did not know exactly what to expect from it. I didn't expect much really. I am now thoroughly happy that I acted on my curiosity and these two compunds will form a staple of all my future PCT regimens or any cutting cycles which I might run. I am, most certainly, a synthetek convert...

Apologies if this post seems like a flagrant pimping of synthetek products but I am REALLY happy about how this stuff worked out for me.

celtic-devil said:
I have been on 5ml syntheselen & 5ml Synthetine per day. I weight around 205 at the moment so it's a bit above the reccomended dosage I know.

REsults wise: for fat loss this stuff is close to amazing IMO. I dunno whether it's the synthetine or the syntheselen or a combination of the two (probably) but I am very noticeably leaner than I was a little over two weeks ago when I began. I've gotten several comments in the Gym in the past couple of weeks from people sayin "holy shit man, your really shreddin up". Most assume I'm on a cutting cycle including AAS & fat burners, and even thinking that, they are surprised how fast the fat loss is occuring. I should say I am actually not on any AAS or fat burners at the moment

I should also mention that I am not on a strict calorie deficit. I'm not sure if I'm on a deficit at all and if I am, I am only very slightly in a calorie deficit. That is testament to how good this stuff works. Even on a maintenance diet, the fat loss is fantastic. I would definitley incorporate this stuff into a full cutting program.

In addition, I am gaining strength on most exercises, with the exception of the bench which was down a bit this week (due more to overtraining last week, I suspect). GOt 3-4 extra reps for hammer curls yesterday and 2 extra reps with deadlift. Not startling by any means and this sometimes happens even when I'm not on anything, but it at least illustrates that this stuff is good at maintaining muscle mass/strength.

As for muscle gains. None to speak of really. Although I look like I have lost a lot of fat but my weight remains the same as it was before I started so it would appear that I have lost fat and gained muscle.

Drawbacks? Only one: the frequent injections. 2 large volume injections per day. Originally, when I injected in the quad, I gotta say I was reconsidering whether I would run the two compunds for the full 3 weeks as planned since it HURT. However, that pain has largley subsided and I find it easy to handle the injections now. I inject mostly into the ventro-glute muscle though, which has few nerves and can handle up to 6mls. I'm slightly worried about scar tissue build up in the area though, since I am so fond of pinning this muscle.

I originally tried these two compunds as I was very curious about them ( I am a very curious person by nature, at least when it comes to bodybuilding compounds). I must say, I did not know exactly what to expect from it. I didn't expect much really. I am now thoroughly happy that I acted on my curiosity and these two compunds will form a staple of all my future PCT regimens or any cutting cycles which I might run. I am, most certainly, a synthetek convert...

Apologies if this post seems like a flagrant pimping of synthetek products but I am REALLY happy about how this stuff worked out for me.

I am amazed this stack of Syntheselen/Synthetine is not more popular. I always use it when I start getting a bit pudgy and I always use it for pct.

celtic-devil said:
i cannot understand why this cannot be concentrated to reduce the volume being injected. I can GUARANTEE that this is the #1 reason why this stuff is not more popular.
I will never inject 3cc's of anything in my body again. I prefer to spread out my shots, but with this stuff, I would be shooting up every hour!

alan1973 said:
i cannot understand why this cannot be concentrated to reduce the volume being injected. I can GUARANTEE that this is the #1 reason why this stuff is not more popular.
I will never inject 3cc's of anything in my body again. I prefer to spread out my shots, but with this stuff, I would be shooting up every hour!

A few reasons. Water based products generally have different phs to the body, that is why some hurt/cause irritation. You make them more concetrated, the more they hurt. Have you ever had a VitC injection? It's like you got hit in the leg with a baseball bat, after the most intense stinging you ever experienced during the injection.

Also, Syntheselen/Synthetine are water based injectibles, which means when you inject them, they dissipate extremelly quickly. You put 3ml of either in a shot, the liquid will dissipate extremelly quickly (sometimes within minutes), that is why you can inject the same spot daily.

alan1973 said:

Highly concetrated water based injections HURT! I know from personal experience :eek:

Big A said:
A few reasons. Water based products generally have different phs to the body, that is why some hurt/cause irritation. You make them more concetrated, the more they hurt. Have you ever had a VitC injection? It's like you got hit in the leg with a baseball bat, after the ost intense stnging you ever experienced during the injection.

Also, Syntheselen/Synthetine are water based injectibles, which means when you inject them, they dissipate extremelly quickly. You put 3ml of either in a shot, the liquid will dissipate extremelly quickly (sometimes within minutes), that is why you can inject the same spot daily.
OK, so I just grew some balls
BIG A, I just ordered a bottle of synthetine and syntheselene. would it be ok to do 3 shots a day of each instead of one or two big shots?
also, since I am using both, would it be feasable to use slightly lower dosages to extend the period that I am using it. (right now I would need 4 cc of each)
Oh, and right now all I have is the .5cc 28gx.5" syringes, got lots of them....where on the body is the thinnest skin so I can still hit the muscle? (I am a cheap bastard and get these pins for almost free all the time from my diabetic friend.)

alan1973 said:
OK, so I just grew some balls
BIG A, I just ordered a bottle of synthetine and syntheselene. would it be ok to do 3 shots a day of each instead of one or two big shots?
Yes, that's fine.
alan1973 said:
also, since I am using both, would it be feasable to use slightly lower dosages to extend the period that I am using it. (right now I would need 4 cc of each)
It's like gear. You can use lower dosages, but obviously results would be less.
alan1973 said:
Oh, and right now all I have is the .5cc 28gx.5" syringes, got lots of them....where on the body is the thinnest skin so I can still hit the muscle? (I am a cheap bastard and get these pins for almost free all the time from my diabetic friend.)
Biceps and calves.

alan1973 said:
would it be ok to do 3 shots a day of each instead of one or two big shots?

Yes, it is all right. I have many time split it in three/day and it was just fine.

Yes, that's fine.

It's like gear. You can use lower dosages, but obviously results would be less.

Biceps and calves.

I got my stuff and i don't have any pain. I tried the forearm once since my skin is very thin there and I felt absolutely nothing. when i hit my forearm i don't even flinch before I stick myself like I do everywhere else. (yes, I still really hate needles).
if i got this stuff in a vein, (either of them) would that be "bad"?

I got my stuff and i don't have any pain. I tried the forearm once since my skin is very thin there and I felt absolutely nothing. when i hit my forearm i don't even flinch before I stick myself like I do everywhere else. (yes, I still really hate needles).
if i got this stuff in a vein, (either of them) would that be "bad"?

No, they are water based. That would be fine.

Forearm shots? Talk about pain!

No, they are water based. That would be fine.

Forearm shots? Talk about pain!

every since being a lineman in High school then 2 years of Semi-pro, I feel very little pain in my forearms. I could cut my arm and not feel it. Being a lineman, you throw forearms all the time, by the end of my senior year football season, my forearms were permanently black and blue, very hard and starting to get callus buildup on some parts.
My coach said forearm pads were for pussies.
they look normal now and I used the pads during semi-pro.

So how did it go alan1973 did you have any results?

I did not think I was getting much anywhere until I stopped, then 3 weeks later my BF% went up quite a bit and i did not change anything but the shots.
So they obviously save me from turning into a butterball.
I think if I was more disciplined with my diet, I would have gotten great results for sure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131