over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vinegar BBQ Sauce

Pharm_Fed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Need a way to get that boring baked chicken down without adding calories during your diet? Or maybe just smoked a pork butt and want a delicious BBQ sauce with some heat and tang but not a fan of tomato based sauces?

Here is a vinegar based BBQ sauce that I make that is absolutely delicious. Fantastic on pork, I even use it on chicken. Pull the chicken apart and add this sauce, great change of pace, no extra calories and if you use Bragg's ACV it will also have digestive/health benefits.

1 gallon apple cider vinegar

12-16 ounces fresh jalapenos

1 tbsp whole black peppercorns

1 tbsp hot crushed red pepper

1 tbsp garlic powder

1 tbsp onion powder

6 ounces salt (kosher, sea salt, etc)

Cut jalapenos up into a few smaller pieces, I leave the seeds and membrane in there.

In blender combine everything except salt and vinegar. Add just enough vinegar to cover the ingredients and blend on high until well mixed.

Pour salt into gallon ACV jug, then add blender contents. Shake to mix.

Will stay good in cool, dark place for up to a year. I just keep the bulk of it in the gallon vinegar jug and refill a squirt bottle for daily use. I have yet to find someone who tries this and doesn't like it. Even guys I know who don't really care for vinegar BBQ sauces like it. Great way to add something different, but stay within your macros and still eat clean.

Cheers.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Sounds good! you showed me yours, Ill show you mine.

6tbls smoked paprika
2 tbls chile powder
1/2 chopped garlic clove
3 tbls crushed red pepper
1/4 cup stevia
4 cups AVC

Mix all in a large jar

6tbls smoked paprika

2 tbls chile powder

1/2 chopped garlic clove

1/4 cup stevia

4 cups AVC

Mix all in a large jar

That's sounds good too brother. I'm going to try it out. Thanks!

That's sounds good too brother. I'm going to try it out. Thanks!

Let me know how you like it. If you're familiar with Carolina vinegar BBQ on smoked pork...its similar just a bit more zest.

Let me know how you like it. If you're familiar with Carolina vinegar BBQ on smoked pork...its similar just a bit more zest.

Born and raised in NC, so yeah, I love Carolina style BBQ. :D

Born and raised in NC, so yeah, I love Carolina style BBQ. :D

LOL! Im first gen born out of the state. Most my Family is from there. So you know all too well about smoked pig :)

LOL! Im first gen born out of the state. Most my Family is from there. So you know all too well about smoked pig :)

Oh yeah. I like pig butts and I cannot lie! [emoji6]

Thanks for the recipes . Hard to bead a good ACV BBq sauce

OTE=Pharm_Fed;1906737]Need a way to get that boring baked chicken down without adding calories during your diet? Or maybe just smoked a pork butt and want a delicious BBQ sauce with some heat and tang but not a fan of tomato based sauces?

Here is a vinegar based BBQ sauce that I make that is absolutely delicious. Fantastic on pork, I even use it on chicken. Pull the chicken apart and add this sauce, great change of pace, no extra calories and if you use Bragg's ACV it will also have digestive/health benefits.

1 tbsp garlic powder

1 tbsp onion powder

Cut jalapenos up into a few smaller pieces, I leave the seeds and membrane in there.

In blender combine everything except salt and vinegar. Add just enough vinegar to cover the ingredients and blend on high until well mixed.

Will stay good in cool, dark place for up to a year. I just keep the bulk of it in the gallon vinegar jug and refill a squirt bottle for daily use. I have yet to find someone who tries this and doesn't like it. Even guys I know who don't really care for vinegar BBQ sauces like it. Great way to add something different, but stay within your macros and still eat clean.

Cheers.

**broken link removed**[/QUOTE]

I just tried this on some grilled tenderloin And collard greens, this shits for real! Thanks for sharing.

You fuckers are going to end making me get a vitamix so I can start making these lol. If I started making my own sauces my life would a little more complete and my diet would go to the next damn level.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You fuckers are going to end making me get a vitamix so I can start making these lol.

Williams Sonoma my friend. They are a bit pricy, but I don't regret spending the $650 for one.

I just tried this on some grilled tenderloin And collard greens, this shits for real! Thanks for sharing.

Glad you liked it brother.

You fuckers are going to end making me get a vitamix so I can start making these lol. If I started making my own sauces my life would a little more complete and my diet would go to the next damn level.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I know they are expensive but it's some of the best money I've ever spent on a kitchen gadget. I would buy another one tomorrow if mine broke.

I know they are expensive but it's some of the best money I've ever spent on a kitchen gadget. I would buy another one tomorrow if mine broke.

IMHO the materials in your kitchen should be some of the most expensive things in your house. It will be in mine. With the money we all spend on food we need to learn how to cook and use these gadgets in the process.

Do you have any different types of sauces. Sauces are my week spots and if I start making my own I am set for life. I have everything else (as far as I can think of) down.

Also any idea what I can add to a sauce to make it thicker? Sometimes I like a thick sauce (that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean lol).

IMHO the materials in your kitchen should be some of the most expensive things in your house. It will be in mine. With the money we all spend on food we need to learn how to cook and use these gadgets in the process.

Do you have any different types of sauces. Sauces are my week spots and if I start making my own I am set for life. I have everything else (as far as I can think of) down.

I totally agree about the kitchen tools.

I have quite a few sauce recipes I can share, is there anything in particular you're looking for and/or like a lot?

Also any idea what I can add to a sauce to make it thicker? Sometimes I like a thick sauce (that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean lol).

Generally speaking, things like potato starch, arrowroot starch, tapioca starch or corn starch work well as thickeners without altering the flavor too much.

Usually people make a 'slurry' which is a small amount of water and whatever starch and mix that until combined, then add the slurry to the sauce. If you just add the starch straight to the sauce it will most likely clump and not mix well.

Sometimes I use xantham gum to thicken a sauce. You can usually find it I'm a stores organic dry goods section

They both sound really good so i kinda combined them both and added some liquid smoke . I love liquid smoke in my marinades and sauces . Going to marinade some chicken breast in it and grill it here in a while

I bought 16 jalapenos NOT 16oz . i did realize that after chopping them all up lol . Its a good thing that would have been over double the amount

Need a way to get that boring baked chicken down without adding calories during your diet? Or maybe just smoked a pork butt and want a delicious BBQ sauce with some heat and tang but not a fan of tomato based sauces?

1 tbsp garlic powder

1 tbsp onion powder

Cheers.

**broken link removed**

6tbls smoked paprika
2 tbls chile powder
1/2 chopped garlic clove
1/4 cup stevia
4 cups AVC

Mix all in a large jar

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub