over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUSTOM CONTEST PREP RECIPES

I could use help with ground turkey.. I but the 98% fat free ground turkey all white breast meat.. I usually just cook 2 packages and then throw in a full can of salsa and eat a side of veggies usually dark green veggies... I'll leave it up to your imagination as far as ingredients... Sodium is not a concern... Unhealthy fats is... No butter, margarine, etc.. And no carbs or trace amount..

I could use help with ground turkey.. I but the 98% fat free ground turkey all white breast meat.. I usually just cook 2 packages and then throw in a full can of salsa and eat a side of veggies usually dark green veggies... I'll leave it up to your imagination as far as ingredients... Sodium is not a concern... Unhealthy fats is... No butter, margarine, etc.. And no carbs or trace amount..

turkey lettus wraps.
1 lb ground turkey
1/2 cup chopped scallions
2 cloves minced garlic.
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 small diced shallot.
head of your favorite lettus.
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup shreded carrots
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup sweet Saki(optional but delicious, the alcohol will cook off)
1/4 cup chopped peanuts(just put some whole peanuts in a blender or food processor)
1/4 cup olive oil(optional)

its really simple...
olive oil in a large skillett.
start to cook off the turkey, and when its about half way done add everything except the lettus.
all you have to do when its done is grab a spoon and wrap the turkey in the lettus like a burrito and enjoy

OUCH HERES YOUR PANCAKES

¾ cup Quaker quick oats or old-fashioned oatmeal
4 egg whites
1/2 apple, diced
1 scoop protein powder
1 Tsp. Cinnamon

Yield: 1 large pancake

Serving Size: 1 pancake
Calories: 423
Protein: 39.5 g
Carbs: 53.5 g.
Fat: 6 g.

Put all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Stir until the mixture has a semi-liquid pancake-batter-like consistency.

Spray some non-stick spray on a frying pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
Cook on medium heat. When one side is lightly browned and solid enough to flip, turn the pancake over with a spatula and cook the other side until lightly browned and firm.

Some guide lines that should suit alot of dieters......

Try to stay under 60g carbs per serving, 40 is preferable. Must yield high protein upwards of 40g per serving also. Fats should always remain low unless from healthy sources (and still shouldnt be TOO high) like fish or nuts. In the instance it is high in fats due to fish or nuts or a healthy fat source, the carb content should be drastically lower. Saturated and trans fats are a big no no. Dairy is usually out of the question. Fatty meats are also out of the question (sausage, bacon, some steaks etc..). When cooking it is best to avoid olive oil (unless on keto diet) and use something with no calories for pan coating like PAM.

All seasonings are acceptable (unless you are sodium restricting). All vegetables are also acceptable.

Carb sources need to be low GI (no sugars). You can check most GI lists that will have a full listing on most foods you could incorporate.

If anyone else has anything to add, please do.

Last edited:
Ok, can you give me slow cooker recipe for chicken, with minimal ingredients, and readily available ingredients (like chicken broth, onions, mushrooms, celery, etc..).

Also ne other recipe for chicken, doesnt have to be slow cooker, once again which is fairly simple and has easily available ingredients..

Your first recipe sounds delicious but, we dont have lean ground turkey, scallions, shallots, or saki.. here.. LOL.. So thts the reason i ask for basic simple vegetables in my recipe..

Ok, can you give me slow cooker recipe for chicken, with minimal ingredients, and readily available ingredients (like chicken broth, onions, mushrooms, celery, etc..).

Also ne other recipe for chicken, doesnt have to be slow cooker, once again which is fairly simple and has easily available ingredients..

Your first recipe sounds delicious but, we dont have lean ground turkey, scallions, shallots, or saki.. here.. LOL.. So thts the reason i ask for basic simple vegetables in my recipe..

1 lb chicken breast cut into cubes
1 bay leaf
1/4 cup marsala wine(if you cant get it use a dry white wine or maderia wine)
1 cup chicken stock or broth
2 potatoes cubed
1/2 cup carrots cut up
1/2 cup celery cut up
1 tsp rosemary, thyme, taragon, paprika
3 tbsp tomato paste
2 dash cayenne pepper if you want it spicey.

put it all in a slow cooker and stir it ever 1/2 hour for 1 hour. cook for another 2-3 hrs.no more that 3 hrs total.

if your not restricting carbs you can always add come bow tie pasta.

stuffed chicken breast.

use a light oil to sautee only 1 tbsp or olive oil

1/2 cup shitake mushrooms are preffered butif you cant get them any mushroom will do.
1/2 cup fresh spinach
2 medium tomaties, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small shallot or red onion diced
1/4 cup dry white wine(optional)

slice the chicken breast in half but not all the way through so you can make a pocket.

sautee all the veggies salt and pepper to taste(now that im thinking about it you can even use a no calorie cooking spray) except the spinach.
lay the spinach inside the chicken uncooked and spoon in the rest of the veggies.
bake a 400 for 15 min.
i love this over a bed of brown rice with grilled asparagus.

Hey thanks man.. I will try it soon. Hopefully I wont mess up..

Chicken marsala over brown rice.Just made this today!

boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup marsala wine
1 large shallot diced
3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup beef stock
1/4 cup slurrey.(equal perts water and cornstarch, this will thicken the sauce...you dont really need it it just makes it look better)
spray a pan with cooking spray when its pretty hot
cook the chicken just until it turns opaque seasoning as desired with salt and pepper.
throw in the shallots and mushrooms and continue to sautee for 2 min.
add the wine and let it reduce by 1/2 its origional volume.
add the beef stock(or broth)
cook for 10 more min turning the chicken a couple of times.
right at the end with about a min left and the sauce is boiling stir in the slurrey if you are going to use it.(it will thicken right before your eyes)
Serve over brown rice with your favorite vegetables.

turkey lettus wraps.
1 lb ground turkey
1/2 cup chopped scallions
2 cloves minced garlic.
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 small diced shallot.
head of your favorite lettus.
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup shreded carrots
1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup sweet Saki(optional but delicious, the alcohol will cook off)
1/4 cup chopped peanuts(just put some whole peanuts in a blender or food processor)
1/4 cup olive oil(optional)

its really simple...
olive oil in a large skillett.
start to cook off the turkey, and when its about half way done add everything except the lettus.
all you have to do when its done is grab a spoon and wrap the turkey in the lettus like a burrito and enjoy

This was really good... I don't know anything about saki so i asked the guy at the liquor store for sweet saki and he didn't know the difference either.. I wound up getting a dry saki... I don't have a blender or a food processor... Only a hand blender so i put the peanuts in a cup with the saki and soy sauce and blended up like that... I also used PAM spray instead of olive oil...

Some guide lines that should suit alot of dieters......

Try to stay under 60g carbs per serving, 40 is preferable. Must yield high protein upwards of 40g per serving also. Fats should always remain low unless from healthy sources (and still shouldnt be TOO high) like fish or nuts. In the instance it is high in fats due to fish or nuts or a healthy fat source, the carb content should be drastically lower. Saturated and trans fats are a big no no. Dairy is usually out of the question. Fatty meats are also out of the question (sausage, bacon, some steaks etc..). When cooking it is best to avoid olive oil (unless on keto diet) and use something with no calories for pan coating like PAM.

All seasonings are acceptable (unless you are sodium restricting). All vegetables are also acceptable.

Carb sources need to be low GI (no sugars). You can check most GI lists that will have a full listing on most foods you could incorporate.

If anyone else has anything to add, please do.

u pretty much summed it up bro

How bout something with Chicken and Natural Peanut butter..

HAHAH JK..

How bout something with Chicken and Natural Peanut butter..
HAHAH JK..

grilled chicken with a thai peanut sauce:

2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons coconut milk
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/8 teaspoon red Thai curry paste
1/8 teaspoon chili paste
2 teaspoons granular Splenda

whisk everything in a boew until smoothe
Per Tablespoon: 44 Calories; 4g Fat; 2g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 1.5g Net Carbs Per 2 Tablespoons: 87 Calories; 7g Fat; 3g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs

just break out the old grill and go ahead and use this sauce like you would use a BBQ sauce. tour going to want to go ahead and grill some fresh corn on the cob with a light dusting of chinese 5 spice.:p

BIGGUNS

sweet saki is usually called MIRIN, you can find it near the regular saki in the liqour store. im glad you liked it though.

Thanks again for the tip... I have another request.. Im about to purchase a nice grill to accompany my outside deck... Im looking forward to grilling most of my food from now on..

My request: 2 or 3 healthy liquid marinades for skinless chicken breasts that i could make in bulk.. Store in my fridge and use at will when i need to grill up some chicken..

marinades

one of my favorites is teryiaki:
1/4 cup low sodium soy
1/4 cup sherry
juice of 1 orange
zest of one orange
2 cloges garlic grated
same amouint of fresh ginger grated(u can use powdered garlic and ginger)
1/4 cup brown suger(optional if you dont mind the GI carbs)

whisk it all together, to make more just double or triple all the ingredients.

If you can have any healthy fats like olive oil try this.
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tsp oregano, thyme, rosemary, capers,
1/2 diced small red onion.

whisk it all together just remember that alittle of this goes a long way, use sparingly.

this last one is great for fish, just about any fish

1/2 cup dry white wine
juice of one lemon
1 tsp capers,
black pepper
diced red bell pepper
1 diced shallot or verry small red onion
1/2 tsp old bay
pinch dill

This one actualy gets better after it sits for a good 24 hours.

after you marinade and grill the fish(black bass is my favorite) take some of the left over marinade and toss it in a frying pan for a min or so with freshly steamed or grilled veggies, no need for any kind of oil .

Tkav I need your help!!! I have a 5 pounds of lean ground sirloin sitting in the freezer that needs to be eaten. Do you have any low fat meatball or meatloaf recipes? ...Or any other creative ideas, I should try? Thanks!

Tkav I need your help!!! I have a 5 pounds of lean ground sirloin sitting in the freezer that needs to be eaten. Do you have any low fat meatball or meatloaf recipes? ...Or any other creative ideas, I should try? Thanks!

2 WORDS....STUFFED PEPPERS!!!!!!!

get urself a bunch of green bell peppers!

3 large cans of peeled tomatoes
2 cups uncooked brown rice
2 lbs ground meat
4 cloves minced garlic
1 yellow onion finely diced
1 cup finley chopped mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped scallions
salt pepper
2 tbsp oregano
2 tbsp parsley

first cook the rice and let it get cold
put the somatoes in a blender until its one consistancy

cut the tops off the peppers and bull out the seeds in the middle

in a big bowl mix the rice, meat,spices,garlis,onion, scallions...well u get the idea...everything but the pureed tomatoes.

if you want to you can use the canned tomato sauce , not flavored or anything just plain.

in a big, deep baking dish put some tomato puree on the bottom,
stuff the peppers with the ground meat(pack them tight without breaking the pepper)
place them tight together in the baking dish so it looks like they cant fall over.
pour the rest of the tomatoes over top.

the meat and peppers will flavor the sauce perfectly.

My other suggestion is meat balls!

1 lb ground meat
1/2 cup pecorino romano cheese
1 tbsp oregano
1 egg
3 cloves garlic minced
1/2 tbsp basil(try to chop ur own fresh)
2 slices of natural whole wheat bread(toast it on low 3 times then put it in a blender to make bread crumbs)
1 yellow onion chopped
1 tsp parsley.

in a big bowl mix everything except the bread crumbs...
try to make a meat ball
if it wont hold add the bread crumbs 1 tbsp at a time until it holds together.
in a non stick skillet use some pam and brown them off then finish them in the oven at 350 for 40 min (cook them IN your favorite sauce when you bake them)

Thanks Tkav! The recipes look great. I'll be trying them both out this week :D

This is an awesome thread. You need an avatar picture ktav haha. It can be anything, doesnt have to be you. I suggest a muscle chef avatar haha. Im going over this list with my gf later and see which of these we can do, cuz some of these dont seem too easy haha....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131