over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Provigil

BigD2284

Registered
I was recently introduced to Provigil by a very successful business owner, It is prescribed for narcolepsy. I am opening 2 companies and struggle with focus at times because my mind is in a million places. 2 weeks of Provigil and I have never been more productive and slept better than ever as well. Does anyone else have experience with it **EDIT**

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very good for me. I don't use it much or often. But when I do, I never experience any crash or other sides like I do on a very mild dose of adderall or vyvnase (which I had scripts for both of these, but only took 1/4th dose and still was over powered by it and the crash sucked).

**EDIT** I got mine when I was in India. It is less than $5 at the airport area pharms if you catch it in stock, and much less than that once you leave airport.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was prescribed it for shift work syndrome. It worked well for a few months. Then I couldn't tell it was effective. I would not take it on days off and double up on work days but still didn't help. That being said I have a coworker that been on it for years and it still effective for him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was prescribed it for shift work syndrome. It worked well for a few months. Then I couldn't tell it was effective. I would not take it on days off and double up on work days but still didn't help. That being said I have a coworker that been on it for years and it still effective for him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I am only using it Mon-Fri and if I have a heavy meeting weekend I will so I hope this keeps going.

I tried it years back and hated the stuff bc it made me anxious

It's weird bc I could take adderal and vyvanse without any form of anxiety and get things done. It was like it gave me the opposite affect

I guess I should delete this because its asking about sponsors.. how do you delete a thread??

Most of the guys on this forum have sleep apnea and don't know it, and most that do have sleep apnea and do know it don't know they can get a prescription of Modafinil easily by having sleep apnea.

P.S. I've had a script for 200mg of Modafinil daily for 5 years now.

Most of the guys on this forum have sleep apnea and don't know it, and most that do have sleep apnea and do know it don't know they can get a prescription of Modigliani easily by having sleep apnea.

P.S. I've had a script for 200mg of Modafinil daily for 5 years now.

I was given it by a nurse after talking about problems and it did exactly what she said. I am just in the middle of insurance and its expensive without.

Last edited:
It's weird bc I could take adderal and vyvanse without any form of anxiety and get things done. It was like it gave me the opposite affect

They gave me the jitters and all appetite was gone. The sexual sides were the worse. And this is only taking 1/4 of what I was prescribed.

Modafinil gave me anxiety issues too. It's weird, because I don't normally get that. I preferred adrafinil when I was into taking stimulants every day.

Armodafinil also felt better to me than modafinil. It seemed to last too long, though. One dose in the early morning would make it hard to get to sleep that night.

Modafinil gave me anxiety issues too. It's weird, because I don't normally get that. I preferred adrafinil when I was into taking stimulants every day.

Armodafinil also felt better to me than modafinil. It seemed to last too long, though. One dose in the early morning would make it hard to get to sleep that night.

Same here ran me down./

I have tried Modafinil a handful of times that I usually only reserve for days where I didn't sleep that well the night before. I wouldn't take any of these things every day. You don't want to become dependent on it and they won't work as well if you take daily.

See I haven't had any of these side effects that are being talked about at 200mg 4-5 times a week

Works very well for me for focus and staying alert. Easy to get internationally.

EOD 200mg has been consistently working well for me recently

Experimented with it, on/off for over 5 years

Currently taking 3-4.5g aniracetam and, probably 1g uridine monophosphate per day plus the 200mg Modafinil EOD

Eliminating coffee completely has been a game changer for me

I like caffeine/theanine caps and typically 2 Spike energy drinks a day

This has been working GREAT for ME.... Can't speak for anyone else. I think I developed an allergen to coffee because I had way too much of it everyday several times a day for almost a decade

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131