over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint pain

cosmokramer22

Verified Customer
Registered
So I am going to be 49 and time is catching u with me. My joints hurt it hurts to get the fuck up in the morning. My question is what really works? i was going to try deca but what else can I try? i never really felt a difference using choindrotin or maybe I did not take enough and or long enough. I also use lidocaine patches 5% for my back they don't work either well maybe alittle. I want t really feel better/younger maybe hgh?

I just turned 55. I've been using deca at 300 week for the past 8 months or so with a couple of breaks in there. That, along with higher reps in the first part of my DC rest pause has done wonders for me........

Like you, over the counter stuff didn't do shit.

I take that back, GLC 2000 helped, but not as much as deca........which of course comes with it's own issues.

So I am going to be 49 and time is catching u with me. My joints hurt it hurts to get the fuck up in the morning. My question is what really works? i was going to try deca but what else can I try? i never really felt a difference using choindrotin or maybe I did not take enough and or long enough. I also use lidocaine patches 5% for my back they don't work either well maybe alittle. I want t really feel better/younger maybe hgh?

Is this the old Cosmo from anabolex?

Deca has worked well for me. Running it now @250 mgs and joints feel good

I have a horrible back and knees and take a small amount of tramadol per day with tylenol, seems to last longer and gets me through the day. I also have been taking 250 mgs of deca/wk and that sure helped the knees. I actually went from not able to do much legs to having great workouts again. BTW I'm 52.

I'm in the same boat as you. Glucosamine and Chondroitin didn't work..deca is a short-term fix unless you go year round but that's on you...for the past year I've been on Astaxanthin 12mg and my joint pain has decreased by about 75%. Also, my Ortho doc reminded me "You're 49 yrs old but you're still weight training as if you're 19"...I see his reasoning but it's hard to cut back, lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am going to try deca then and fuck it..if it works ill run it yr round

Nandrolone is horrible for anybody but especially somebody as old as you are. Lets not beat around the bush here, that shit will wreck you if you run it year round.

Cissus and Dave palumbos joint product has a much more potent dose of the standard joint ingredients for you to notice a difference. I am over 40 and this has been working for me since my 30s

Some guys seem get relief from as little as 100mgs a week of Deca.
I plan on trying high molecular weight hyaluronic acid. I've seen studies that confirm it is active orally.

This is what I've been doing lately and it seems to have worked wonders

I separated my SI joint back in August and had to go through physical therapy(couldn't walk for 2 weeks). I did my own physical therapy but added in Smashwerx protocols for hips and shoulders and those really gave my mobility a huge jump that coincidentally alleviated general joint discomfort through my extremities

I upped my Curcumin dose to 800mg daily. I use smarternutrition brand. It has black cumin seed oil, ginseng, astragalus, and ginger added that is supposed to enhance absorption

Increased DHA/EPA to 600/900 respectively. I use Thorne but will switch to Jarrow and see if I notice any difference since Jarrow is a lot cheaper

I take 4 True Nutrition "True Joint" in the morning and 3 Zenwise Joint Support in the evening. The Zenwise brand I found to be the most potent reasonably priced on amazon and they add curcumin and boswellia to the formula.

I added 20mg a week of deca to my 100-150mg of TRT a week

The only time my joints have felt this good in recent memory is when I was doing a traditional keto diet(75% fat). That almost completely eliminated all joint issues without any of the supplements but I just couldn't make the diet work long term with my lifestyle.

This is what I've been doing lately and it seems to have worked wonders

I separated my SI joint back in August and had to go through physical therapy(couldn't walk for 2 weeks). I did my own physical therapy but added in Smashwerx protocols for hips and shoulders and those really gave my mobility a huge jump that coincidentally alleviated general joint discomfort through my extremities

I upped my Curcumin dose to 800mg daily. I use smarternutrition brand. It has black cumin seed oil, ginseng, astragalus, and ginger added that is supposed to enhance absorption

Increased DHA/EPA to 600/900 respectively. I use Thorne but will switch to Jarrow and see if I notice any difference since Jarrow is a lot cheaper

I take 4 True Nutrition "True Joint" in the morning and 3 Zenwise Joint Support in the evening. The Zenwise brand I found to be the most potent reasonably priced on amazon and they add curcumin and boswellia to the formula.

I added 20mg a week of deca to my 100-150mg of TRT a week

The only time my joints have felt this good in recent memory is when I was doing a traditional keto diet(75% fat). That almost completely eliminated all joint issues without any of the supplements but I just couldn't make the diet work long term with my lifestyle.

I want to try this!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^

Nandrolone is horrible for anybody but especially somebody as old as you are. Lets not beat around the bush here, that shit will wreck you if you run it year round.

I'm 52 and do not plan on coming off the 250 mg/wk of Deca any time soon. What "wrecked" effects should I be looking for now? For me, the benefits far outweigh the small possible sides I may get (especially after 30+ years of AAS use)

You might check out Orthogen by Morphogen Nutrition. I have been taking it for around 6 weeks now and my knees/shoulders feel much better. Have been dealing with bicep tendonitis for months that put a serious dent in all chest/shoulder exercises and that pain is gone. I'm impressed with the product.

It has a wide spectrum of ingredients, and a full clinical dose of each ingredient. Where as most joint supplements out there have a lot of good ingredients, but each ingredient is way under dosed in the proprietary blend.

Free shipping too.

https://www.morphogennutrition.com/collections/supplements/products/orthogen

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner